Author Topic: Some of my newest insights - including the moon's light + False Masonic Sun god  (Read 144 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Disclaimer:  These are the theories of Trace One Infinite to the Dome, so apologies for offended any brainwashed sheep who believe everything they are told, and I ask for protection under artistic license from the thought police and fact-checking bots. 

And now for some of my newest theories and insights...

The moon has its own light and its own energy which one can witness by simply going out and experiencing its glory on a cloudless night.

The Masonic Satanists want to make their Sun God Supreme and claim to have landed on and conquered the moon, but if so, why haven't they been back since the 1960's.

Also there is no such thing as lunar pull on Tidal waves of the ocean that concept is ridiculous and defies your logic, rational thinking, and senses.  The waves likely just move due to wind or ocean currents. 

The moon phases are also just as you see them when you look up at night... the moon is an energy current and it lights up and then recharges and regenerates and then lights up again in sections. 

The Earth is flat and for my proof of this I give you the state of Kansas
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Disclaimer:  These are the theories of Trace One Infinite to the Dome, so apologies for offended any brainwashed sheep who believe everything they are told, and I ask for protection under artistic license from the thought police and fact-checking bots. 

And now for some of my newest theories and insights...

The moon has its own light and its own energy which one can witness by simply going out and experiencing its glory on a cloudless night.

The Masonic Satanists want to make their Sun God Supreme and claim to have landed on and conquered the moon, but if so, why haven't they been back since the 1960's.

Also there is no such thing as lunar pull on Tidal waves of the ocean that concept is ridiculous and defies your logic, rational thinking, and senses.  The waves likely just move due to wind or ocean currents. 

The moon phases are also just as you see them when you look up at night... the moon is an energy current and it lights up and then recharges and regenerates and then lights up again in sections. 

The Earth is flat and for my proof of this I give you the state of Kansas

Sccit

the jewish calendar is based on the moon

the gregorian calendar is arbitrary and has no meaning

the moon will tell u what time it is with far more accuracy

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
the jewish calendar is based on the moon

the gregorian calendar is arbitrary and has no meaning

the moon will tell u what time it is with far more accuracy

Muslims also follow a lunar calendar
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Are you a Traveling Man? You do realize that:

“Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end.”
–Rabbi Isaac Wise, foremost Reform rabbi in 19th century America

“Freemasonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic ritual and what is left?“
—Jewish Tribune newspaper, 1927

“Freemasonry is born out of Israel.”
—The Jewish Guardian, 12 April 1922

“Masonry, that immense association, the rare initiated of which, that is to say, the real chiefs of which, whom we must be careful not to confound with the nominal chiefs, live in a strict and intricate alliance with the militant members of Judaism, princes and imitators of the high Cabal. For that elite of the order–those real chiefs whom so few of the initiated know, or whom they only know for the most part under a nom de guerre, are employed in the profitable and secret dependence of the cabalistic Israelites. And this phenomenon is accomplished thanks to the habits of rigorous discretion to which they subject themselves by oaths and terrible menaces; thanks also to the majority of Jewish members which the mysterious constitution of Masonry seats in its sovereign counsel.”
–Gougenot des Mosseaux in Le Juif, le Judaisme et la Judaisation des Peuples Chretiens, Paris, 1869.

Ergo by calling Masons "Satanists" you're calling Hebrews "Devil worshipers" as their own words quoted above prove the true nature of the Craft which is pretty much Kabbalah repackaged for the Goy who are too stupid to realize the nature of inner light by themselves:

https://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/aqc/kabbalah.html

https://www.masoncode.com/masonry-and-cabala/

https://masonicalvarium.com/2015/02/09/shibboleth/

Don't be a closed minded Anti Semite, learn instead and you'll see the meaning that was never hidden anyway. Neither Masons nor Hebrews worship the Sun, quite the opposite actually and no that isn't the Moon.   

A wise man hears one word and understands two...

abusive

I agree with both of yous.

“When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.”

-MANLY P. HALL in THE LOST KEYS OF FREEMASONRY

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Dee Tha AK

I agree with both of yous.

“When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.”

-MANLY P. HALL in THE LOST KEYS OF FREEMASONRY

Lucifer?

abusive

Ya. That's the secret of freemasonry. They worship Lucifer.

Look up albert pikes Lucifer talk in morals and dogma.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.