Author Topic: THE GAME: “Kanye Did More For Me In 2 Weeks Than Dre Did My Whole Career”  (Read 1930 times)

Sccit

and some cats claim he wasn’t bitter bout bein left out the super bowl

:mjlol:

Fonky Fresh

Dre don't fuck with strippers i guess. The simplest explanation being the most reliable in many cases
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Safe+Sound

Dre GAVE him his career. Anything that happened during that career - including Kanye - doesn't preclude who made it possible in the first place. So I really don't understand what that statement means and it doesn't seem he thought it through before saying it.

P.S. Game looks like he's turning into Kanye West - the all black getup, the mask, the photos.. he's borrowing an awful lot.

The following users thanked this post: Okka, D-TalkX, Teddy Loc, Duckasuckin, dc3rd

abusive

Jt spoke on this recently. He said game got the aftermath deal and blew the budget so he got shelved. 50 then sees the potential in him and they work and he takes off. If I'm not mistaken it was ivonne who pushed for them to work together.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

h2k4

Jt spoke on this recently. He said game got the aftermath deal and blew the budget so he got shelved. 50 then sees the potential in him and they work and he takes off. If I'm not mistaken it was ivonne who pushed for them to work together.

Yep. Dre produced one album and then wiped his hands from him because Game went against 50, Em, and Interscope. All Dre did was give him beats and took some promo shots for the debut album. This was not a similar situation like how Dre groomed Eminem or K. Dot.

People are just mad because he went against Dre. This will be an interesting interview though. Hopefully it's factual and not fairytales like he's been known to do.

Sccit

Dre GAVE him his career. Anything that happened during that career - including Kanye - doesn't preclude who made it possible in the first place. So I really don't understand what that statement means and it doesn't seem he thought it through before saying it.

P.S. Game looks like he's turning into Kanye West - the all black getup, the mask, the photos.. he's borrowing an awful lot.

typical game

overemotional, riding some1 else wave

the lebron of rap

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

Safe+Sound

typical game

overemotional, riding some1 else wave

the lebron of rap

At the risk of sounding repetitive, it just seems that Game wouldn't even have a career to complain about if it wasn't for people like Dr. Dre.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Duckasuckin

If it’s one rapper that I’ve grown tired of because of his constant crying is the game. That foo has always been a dope rapper, but always bitter about some shit. Dr. Dre literally helped him make his career what it was. Game said JT the bigga was the problem, then Dr. Dre, then 50 Cent, but really he is the problem. All this gangsta rap shit, but whin all the time.

abusive

At the risk of sounding repetitive, it just seems that Game wouldn't even have a career to complain about if it wasn't for people like Dr. Dre.
He had a career gong on prior to dre, went to dre and then got put on the shelf. your narrative simply doesn't add up. can someone make it make sense for me? jt should get the props you give dre for discovering him.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

thegooddoc

He had a career gong on prior to dre, went to dre and then got put on the shelf. your narrative simply doesn't add up. can someone make it make sense for me? jt should get the props you give dre for discovering him.

If he had stuck with JT he would have been a nobody.  Dre and interscope gave him the spotlight.  Game is just doing Game things in trying to get attention.  Not even worth discussing his comments. 

Eddz

Game is wrong for this statement.

You ever notice Game always has these big features on his albums but nobody ever has him featured on their album's? The only big names that let Game appear on their album's is Dre and Snoop.........
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 10:33:13 PM by Eddz »

Sccit

come on bro

you really think he woulda been a platinum artist stickin wit jt?

that first album put him in the national spotlight .. he wasnt doin that wit the jt mixtapes

doggfather

jt made him a rapper.
50 cent made him a wordwide known star.

dre made a half album and a bunch of pr photo for him.

he tryin to suck dres dick since day one thats another thing...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

Jay_J

All Dre did was give him beats and took some promo shots for the debut album. This was not a similar situation like how Dre groomed Eminem or K. Dot.

are you serious? he executive produced the debut album. he produced 6 songs and mixed whole album except of a few songs (3 or 4). He made Kanye, Just Blaze, Eminem, Nate Dogg, Timbaland, Busta Rhymes, Mary J Blige involved with the project. This is completely a Dr. Dre project that he is %100 involved. Thats why im very dissapointed that he made this effort for someone like the game. I'm sure he feels the same today

What did Dre do for Kendrick ever? Kendrick does everything with his own team, Dre just signed him and let him do what we wanna do.

The following users thanked this post: Okka, abusive

doggfather

This is completely a Dr. Dre project that he is %100 involved.

50 cent sayin all time he wrote half of the album, at least the singles.

So completely dre project with 50% 50 cent.

wtf the game actaully doin than?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ