Author Topic: THE GAME: “Kanye Did More For Me In 2 Weeks Than Dre Did My Whole Career”  (Read 1929 times)

Jay_J

50 cent sayin all time he wrote half of the album, at least the singles.

So completely dre project with 50% 50 cent.

wtf the game actaully doin than?!

restless is a complete dr. dre project that he executive produced but sure he didnt write any lyrics for X, he is also responsible for 50 to pick him to write for documentary. what i mean he is %100 involved means he execuvited produced and manged everything to happen.

The following users thanked this post: doggfather

Okka

He had a career gong on prior to dre, went to dre and then got put on the shelf. your narrative simply doesn't add up. can someone make it make sense for me? jt should get the props you give dre for discovering him.

Dr. Dre molded him into a superstar else like Game has said in the past. JT couldn't have done that. Oh yeah, who has JT made a superstar?

50 cent sayin all time he wrote half of the album, at least the singles.

So completely dre project with 50% 50 cent.

wtf the game actaully doin than?!

50 did not write half of the album. I have never even heard him claim that he did 50% of it. He said some of the beats on the album were meant for his second album and he had already made HOOKS for them. 50 wrote hooks for Game and that's it.

doggfather

there is a chance i remember wronge...

but for example here he tell more than just hooks for singles:

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.32876/title.50-cent-explains-how-the-massacre-became-games-debut-the-documentary#

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

abusive

As usual u guys r moving the goal post. I never said anything about game being a superstar I was responding to the comment that drew gave game his career. If you want to say that drew made him a superstar, I'll allow it but it doesn't change the fact that jt game him his career.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

As usual u guys r moving the goal post. I never said anything about game being a superstar I was responding to the comment that drew gave game his career. If you want to say that drew made him a superstar, I'll allow it but it doesn't change the fact that jt game him his career.

but his career is the career of a superstar lol

so there is no goalpost, there are millions of independent rappers tho .. that’s not really a career if they not getting discovered

romson19

The whole rap game makes me laughs

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

heisenberg

are you serious? he executive produced the debut album. he produced 6 songs and mixed whole album except of a few songs (3 or 4). He made Kanye, Just Blaze, Eminem, Nate Dogg, Timbaland, Busta Rhymes, Mary J Blige involved with the project. This is completely a Dr. Dre project that he is %100 involved. Thats why im very dissapointed that he made this effort for someone like the game. I'm sure he feels the same today

Plus Dre narrated  "the red album" plus he features on a song. Dre features on "the documentary 2", Dre gave a solo song to game on his "compton" album.

And even if we have no proof about it, im sure Dre is involved in "doctor's advocate" his touch is everywhere on this album.

Jay_J

Plus Dre narrated  "the red album" plus he features on a song. Dre features on "the documentary 2", Dre gave a solo song to game on his "compton" album.

And even if we have no proof about it, im sure Dre is involved in "doctor's advocate" his touch is everywhere on this album.

i don't think dre involved with "doctor's advocate" but if dre wouldnt open the door for game, he would have chance to work with those producers on Doctors advocate album. JR Rotem, Scott Storch, Just Blaze, DJ Khalil, Swizz Beatz, Kanye West, Nottz... Game already had a succesful debut with big help of Dre and 50 so it wasnt hard for him to find another lable and most wanted producers to work on his next album. What if he never had "The Documentary" album? he would be still struggling with JT or other no name producers. Look at Bishop lamont's situation today and u will see what i mean. However i wish Bishop had that shot instead The Game to release an aftermath debut with same Documentary album beats.

abusive

You guys are missing the bad boy and jimmy henchmen clout that game had in the industry

Game used to write for bad boy just like 50 and game was managed by henchman

At one point game was a Sean John model

What you assume my have been all dre's doing may be bad boys and henchman's power

h2k4

are you serious? he executive produced the debut album. he produced 6 songs and mixed whole album except of a few songs (3 or 4). He made Kanye, Just Blaze, Eminem, Nate Dogg, Timbaland, Busta Rhymes, Mary J Blige involved with the project. This is completely a Dr. Dre project that he is %100 involved. Thats why im very dissapointed that he made this effort for someone like the game. I'm sure he feels the same today

What did Dre do for Kendrick ever? Kendrick does everything with his own team, Dre just signed him and let him do what we wanna do.

Dre put him on the shelf. Jimmy moved him over to G-Unit. Gave Game beats originally for someone else.  Once the G-Unit beef happened, Dre completely removed himself from the equation and then Game landed on Geffen. I'm not saying Dre didn't help but Game has turned in some pretty solid albums without Dre's involvement. Through his association with Dre/Aftermath/50, he was able to make relationships with other artists that he still has to this day.

I will say though, none of us really know the extent (or lack thereof) of Dre's involvement in Game's career. You rarely hear Dre talking about Game but you will occasionally see him in the studio listening to tracks or working on tracks.

We are also only seeing a snippet of a 2-3 hour interview so we will have to wait and see how the conversation goes and if it was taken out of context.

Sccit

You guys are missing the bad boy and jimmy henchmen clout that game had in the industry

Game used to write for bad boy just like 50 and game was managed by henchman

At one point game was a Sean John model

What you assume my have been all dre's doing may be bad boys and henchman's power

lmao never change fam

50 had “clout” too .. but we saw how far he went before dre got to him. give credit where it’s due.

BIGWORM

LMFAO... Maybe if he stayed with JT rapping like the dollarstore version of SHYNE he would have been bigger...

Wack 100 manages Ray J. Ray J gave wack the other parts of the sex tape & wack 100 traded the sex tapes for the feature and a couple beats.

How long ago was The Game dissing Kanye rubbing it in that he fucked "KIKI" it feels like it was recently.

thegooddoc

What Game should have said was that Kayne did more for him in 2 weeks than Dre did for him over the last year. Because without Kayne's help lately Game would still be irrelevant.

By dissing Dre, Game gets some publicity and people talk about him again.  Has anyone truly burned a bridge with Dre?  Cold 187um and Kokane dissed him and still work with him.  Cube dissed him and they are still cool.  50 cent dissed him and performed at the Superbowl.

Dre is simply too big to get caught in his feelings over dumb stuff like this. 

abusive

Two more post moving the goal post. One more thing... tupacs former manager has said a few times that he went to dr to work with dre and Snoop only to find out that dre wasn't as hands on as he would have liked.

NuWest

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc