Author Topic: THE GAME: “Kanye Did More For Me In 2 Weeks Than Dre Did My Whole Career”  (Read 1931 times)

Hellquist

Game is wrong for this statement.

You ever notice Game always has these big features on his albums but nobody ever has him featured on their album's? The only big names that let Game appear on their album's is Dre and Snoop.........

The only one I can think of that's not Dre or Snoop is Nas. Nas featured Game on Hustlers that was produced by Dre on Hip Hop Is Dead.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

Hellquist

Plus Dre narrated  "the red album" plus he features on a song. Dre features on "the documentary 2", Dre gave a solo song to game on his "compton" album.

And even if we have no proof about it, im sure Dre is involved in "doctor's advocate" his touch is everywhere on this album.

Dre executive produced Jesus Piece too. Dre's place in Game's legacy can't be ignored. He has a large part in his career that can't be denied.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

Eddz

The only one I can think of that's not Dre or Snoop is Nas. Nas featured Game on Hustlers that was produced by Dre on Hip Hop Is Dead.

Yeah Nas & Ludacris had him on Theater of the Mind. No one seems to care about having Game on their album &  bet that's not even Kanye in the video.

Game-Won

Amazing video and song tho.

LIFE WAS NEVER EAZY

Hope Kanye is all over his album, Dreams, Mula & Eazy is some of Game's best work.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

NuWest

Dre executive produced Jesus Piece too. Dre's place in Game's legacy can't be ignored. He has a large part in his career that can't be denied.

bro are you stupid? Dre promised Game records for Da, LAX, Red, Jesus Piece the list goes on. he did not fucking ep Jesus Piece, he wouldn't even mix or master Dead People (red album leftover) so one of Game's producer had to remix it. fuck Dre

The following users thanked this post: abusive

mtbsm

bro are you stupid? Dre promised Game records for Da, LAX, Red, Jesus Piece the list goes on. he did not fucking ep Jesus Piece, he wouldn't even mix or master Dead People (red album leftover) so one of Game's producer had to remix it. fuck Dre

We don’t know what did or didn’t happen as far as promises go if the story is coming from Game

heisenberg

No on jesus piece its Dre from cool & dre.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Game needs to calm down

Zeccy

Hahahahaha

Sccit

dre doesn’t master tracks

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Julia Fox says she lost 15 pounds dating Kanye

Sccit

she lowkey fell off

bitch was fine as shit in uncut gems

look like a diff person nowadays

BJV

I always suspected Kanye of being heavily into coke

As far as Game goes, he seems to have a new album to promote so he's causing controversy again.

Sccit

there’s more

smh

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ