Author Topic: THE GAME: “Kanye Did More For Me In 2 Weeks Than Dre Did My Whole Career”  (Read 1927 times)

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
there’s more

smh

Lmaooooo this foo trippin

Oh and 50> game. They are not equal lmao

thegooddoc

Lmaooooo this foo trippin

Oh and 50> game. They are not equal lmao

The Game is delusional.  50 is one of the top selling rap artists of all time with a top 10 selling album and another in the top 25.  The Game is not even in the conversation.  He did have a platinum selling album or two, but hasn't even come close to 50's success. 

He must be desperate for money and attention. 

mtbsm

Game’s best moments nowhere near 50’s. Not even close.

Lucifuge

Lol at the game  :D someone put drugs in his weed.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

doggfather

And now he wants verzuz with Eminem.
Lol. Just lol.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

chtimixeur

Game is just trying to create some buzz for his album, and everybody's falling for it.
This is marketing 101.

Game is just trying to create some buzz for his album, and everybody's falling for it.
This is marketing 101.

He's following in the footsteps of his idol and the guppies on here have been well trained to fall for the baited hook. Thing is he's an amateur compared to Dres levels of finesse but it shows you how simple these Simons is...

b.laden

they all gay . dre, 50,Kanye,game..
who still listen To their wack music..
not me.

abusive

LMFAO... Maybe if he stayed with JT rapping like the dollarstore version of SHYNE he would have been bigger...

Wack 100 manages Ray J. Ray J gave wack the other parts of the sex tape & wack 100 traded the sex tapes for the feature and a couple beats.

How long ago was The Game dissing Kanye rubbing it in that he fucked "KIKI" it feels like it was recently.
You act like everyone who goes to Dre blows up. He's had more failed artist than successes. There's nothing wrong with that either but don't make it sound like he's all you need. To be a superstar requires more than what Dre provides. You do need management, marketing, promotion, lawyers etc.

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

abusive

Game > 50
Real talk though they would make a great team even today. I heard 50's latest, he still got it and Game still got it. Shame how things worked out.

The following users thanked this post: dnjp4life

Safe+Sound

Last Game album I bought was Doctor's Advocate - all downhill from there. I actually liked it better than The Documentary. It sounded more like a west coast album. The Doc was heavily east coast influenced throughout and Game really didn't sound like he was from LA - he sounded like the people he claims to have studied who were mostly east coast rappers. Doctor's Advocate's sound was a major shift westward. But after that, it was just a big old ball of WTF.

The following users thanked this post: Duckasuckin

Duckasuckin

Man, I’ve been bumping Doctor’s Advocate for two days straight. I didn’t realize how dope this album is with or without Dre’s production. I feel like even without Dre, the man laid the path for him to drop something as dope as this. Crazy how years have shown true colors.

abusive

The first ten minutes. He talks about Jimmy Henchman + Game's early days at Aftermath.

Okka

I love Game to death, but let's keep it real, he's sayin' this 'cause Kanye been fuckin' with him lately. I'm startin' to feel he gave him that 7 million too though.

You act like everyone who goes to Dre blows up. He's had more failed artist than successes. There's nothing wrong with that either but don't make it sound like he's all you need. To be a superstar requires more than what Dre provides. You do need management, marketing, promotion, lawyers etc.

Some people just ain't meant to be stars. It is what it is. Dre has had more failed artists than successes? Has he really though? Let's list all the artists Dr. Dre actually produced instead of just signing.

abusive

^ You go right ahead, take your time. Start from Ruthless. You moving the goal post from signing to producing won't help you either.