Author Topic: Letter I just sent my x from 96’ thru facebook  (Read 521 times)

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Re: Letter I just sent my x from 96’ thru facebook
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2022, 09:53:00 AM »
Be your true self Dogg. If being a stalker or serial killer is your true calling how can you live a life of lies? Now everyone wants you to fit into a certain mold or shape like those blocks you try to fit in the shapes but you know what fuck shapes be your own shape player.

Most likely this girl will be grossed out by your message but maybe that’s just what she needs in her life right now

Great thread. I love it

Oh and trauma keeps getting mentioned but he hasn’t been on here in 20 years but I feel like that no name guy types like him.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2022, 10:03:08 AM »
Be your true self Dogg. If being a stalker or serial killer is your true calling how can you live a life of lies? Now everyone wants you to fit into a certain mold or shape like those blocks you try to fit in the shapes but you know what fuck shapes be your own shape player.

Most likely this girl will be grossed out by your message but maybe that’s just what she needs in her life right now

Great thread. I love it

Oh and trauma keeps getting mentioned but he hasn’t been on here in 20 years but I feel like that no name guy types like him.

this is wrong and anti-God

we all have temptations and urges that we need to fight in order to better ourselves

so no, if u got the urge to be a serial killer, u shouldn’t “be yourself”

u fuckin idiot

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2022, 12:28:40 PM »

Great thread. I love it

No doubt homie… I knew you would recognize… dont know what the rest of these cats are so afraid of
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Duck Duck Doggy

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2022, 12:53:51 PM »
No doubt homie… I knew you would recognize… dont know what the rest of these cats are so afraid of

using this mindset led doggy to becoming a u2 fan and exploring his homosexual side in his college years .. because he had impure feelings that he acted out on under the guise of “this must be my calling!”

nowadays he has grown and understands that following the whims of your heart is not always the best thing to do.. he doesn’t even believe what he’s saying to you, he just wants to see you suffer. since you are a trolling enthusiast you should be able to see that.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2022, 04:01:07 AM »

using this mindset led doggy to becoming a u2 fan and exploring his homosexual side in his college years .. because he had impure feelings that he acted out on under the guise of “this must be my calling!”

nowadays he has grown and understands that following the whims of your heart is not always the best thing to do.. he doesn’t even believe what he’s saying to you, he just wants to see you suffer. since you are a trolling enthusiast you should be able to see that.

Let me clear up some confusion. 

This is a letter to an x-girlfriend I had from 1996 who lived across the street from me.  Siavash went to a U-2 concert back in the day and wrote of his glowing admiration for Boner. 

If you think the two are the same then you probably believe oceans are curved and upside down on a spinning ball Earth.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2022, 12:57:33 PM »
bro as poetic as the wording is, you know she’s just going to look at you as a pathetic stalker who is insanely obsessive over a relationship that ended 25+ years ago, right?

she clearly doesn’t share the same feelings as u, so it won’t touch her in the way you’d hope, and most likely will even have an adverse effect.

imo this will make her think you’re an overemotional lunatic who struggles with his sanity and went nowhere with his life…

just keepin it a buck wit u mayn. not a good look. i could be wrong tho, so do you.

LMAO!
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2022, 01:00:24 PM »
I hope she files a restraining order against you.  Besides coming off pathetic, I would call you a simp but that's an insult to simps.  And it's terrible too, it's not good in any way, shape, or form.  It's terrible and cringe worthy.  Your not deep or a poet with a way with words, you're a pseudo intellectual at best and at worst a fucking moron with serious incel tendencies

LMAO!!
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2022, 01:03:02 PM »
sorry i got so caught up on how pathetic this is i forgot to post my response...

fucc you Infinite, you're a fuccing idiot and a piece of shit
The West is Back

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2022, 07:10:42 PM »
Infinite,

I sometimes stop before responding to these threads because i'm dumbfounded. How are you not a troll? How are these posts even conjured up with this consistency? Then it occurs to me. The dreadful truth is that you aren't trolling and your mental state has not grown throughout the years of these posts.

With that being said, this letter is horrible. I started to cringe within the first sentence of it. I couldn't finish it.

Please stop using this forum as a diary and start talking to a mental health professional. It will improve your life and relationships.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2022, 10:04:17 PM »
Heartfelt

Okka

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2022, 02:26:41 AM »
:tupac:

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2022, 03:04:09 AM »
Don't clinge to bygones & stop being a simp,
Peep game like delemond operate like a pimp,
Cringe, no words wasting time & cells, women only out for that dough
No love in the heart only what will sell, living hell, overflown, scarred leave em out Tha door or bounce out Tha car, ghost on these hoes, don't leave em your house, don't tell a girl you love her until ure sure youre not another "bro", friendzoned doesnt mean deadzone or endzone, man up get your cash & they will come to bone,
So much pain holds this microphone, got me reaching for the chrome ready to blow my dome
To each their own, remember the times but its buried in the past, it can't last, annihilated like a breath,
Keep your mind on your money, fuck love its just the sex,
The ex u miss, promise the hills but at the end it's lost & gone
Sleepless nights, tears roll by their own
Hold on, a king gotta get crown, only fools fall in love, don't be clown.

DZPHR

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2022, 07:36:19 AM »
Don't clinge to bygones & stop being a simp,
Peep game like delemond operate like a pimp,
Cringe, no words wasting time & cells, women only out for that dough
No love in the heart only what will sell, living hell, overflown, scarred leave em out Tha door or bounce out Tha car, ghost on these hoes, don't leave em your house, don't tell a girl you love her until ure sure youre not another "bro", friendzoned doesnt mean deadzone or endzone, man up get your cash & they will come to bone,
So much pain holds this microphone, got me reaching for the chrome ready to blow my dome
To each their own, remember the times but its buried in the past, it can't last, annihilated like a breath,
Keep your mind on your money, fuck love its just the sex,
The ex u miss, promise the hills but at the end it's lost & gone
Sleepless nights, tears roll by their own
Hold on, a king gotta get crown, only fools fall in love, don't be clown.

DZPHR

im sending this message to my ex girlfriend from middle school, she's not even gonna  know what hit her...
The West is Back

The following users thanked this post: Dee Tha AK

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2022, 02:46:00 AM »
im sending this message to my ex girlfriend from middle school, she's not even gonna  know what hit her...

Was just playing 😂 but do ya thizzang

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2022, 12:54:40 PM »
Was just playing 😂 but do ya thizzang

She sent me a booty pic, thanks again bro
The West is Back