Author Topic: Earth travels 37,000mph, stars 100km per sec—yet the sky always looks the same?  (Read 223 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
How come noone ever got the crazy idea to travel to the edge of this flat earth and take some pictures to show us.

Because it’s banned!

Most people don’t know that.  Just as Gates is now in 2022 getting the world to sign onto his “Global Pandemic Preparedness Initiative” that will have future generations believing the only reason they are alive is because of it preventative vaxxines and that it’s conspiracy theory to suggest one can live without them..

…the hoax in 1958 was that they got the world to sign onto a worldwide agreement preventing unauthorized travel to the Artic Ice Pole that surrounds the flat Earth.

Have you ever wondered why they’ve never circumnavigated the “globe” North to South??
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Ever wondered why the sun and moon look the same size?  Gee.. I don’t know… maybe because they are?   

Ying and Yang (Tao)

Sccit

Because it’s banned!

Most people don’t know that.  Just as Gates is now in 2022 getting the world to sign onto his “Global Pandemic Preparedness Initiative” that will have future generations believing the only reason they are alive is because of it preventative vaxxines and that it’s conspiracy theory to suggest one can live without them..

…the hoax in 1958 was that they got the world to sign onto a worldwide agreement preventing unauthorized travel to the Artic Ice Pole that surrounds the flat Earth.

Have you ever wondered why they’ve never circumnavigated the “globe” North to South??

planes do fly over the north pole

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

planes do fly over the north pole

No they don’t.  Go look at the flight maps

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Sccit

Google Champ.  Did you even read the article or did you just type "flying over the North Pole" into a search engine?

you said it’s impossible to fly over the north pole

it’s been done

i bet you yourself don’t even believe the world is flat.. it’s just another identity u holdin on to in order to identify as a counterculture cac

i c u

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

you said it’s impossible to fly over the north pole

it’s been done

i bet you yourself don’t even believe the world is flat.. it’s just another identity u holdin on to in order to identify as a counterculture cac

i c u

I'm still the same o.g its the mutherfuckaz around me that changed. 

I remember the first time I heard the concept of "gravity" in my 3rd grade classroom.  The teacher told me everything was actually supposed to be floating around and the only reason a pen drops is because of some mysterious force called gravity.  I thought it sounded fucking ridiculous and the "gravity" notion totally unnecessary.  Or maybe I was just trying to be "counter-culture" at 8 years old?

I went my whole fucking life never wearing a mask on my face and I've been practicing yoga for over 10 years and all they ever talk about is how breathing is the essence of life and taking deep breaths is the key to your bodies health and wellness.  Then those same libtards started putting masks on their face because the media told them to in 2020.  I kept living the same way humans had lived the previous 6,000 years of civilization.  Was I just trying to be counter-culture? 

I was bumping Death Row shit when the Chronic dropped and it was considered to be "nigger music" in the neighborhood I grew up in.  Then by 96' Pac had brought that shit so mainstream that everyone was bumping that shit and calling it the greatest.  Then Pac died, Snoop bricked, and by 97'-98' Death Row trend had died and everyone was listening to 3-11 and Dave Mathews band (and rap fans into No Limit).  I was still bumping Death Row shit Daz Revenge Retaliation and Get Back.  Was I just trying to be counter-culture?

Fads come and go—Infinite is still the same O.g. before and after the trend.   

Sccit

I'm still the same o.g its the mutherfuckaz around me that changed. 

I remember the first time I heard the concept of "gravity" in my 3rd grade classroom.  The teacher told me everything was actually supposed to be floating around and the only reason a pen drops is because of some mysterious force called gravity.  I thought it sounded fucking ridiculous and the "gravity" notion totally unnecessary.  Or maybe I was just trying to be "counter-culture" at 8 years old?

I went my whole fucking life never wearing a mask on my face and I've been practicing yoga for over 10 years and all they ever talk about is how breathing is the essence of life and taking deep breaths is the key to your bodies health and wellness.  Then those same libtards started putting masks on their face because the media told them to in 2020.  I kept living the same way humans had lived the previous 6,000 years of civilization.  Was I just trying to be counter-culture? 

I was bumping Death Row shit when the Chronic dropped and it was considered to be "nigger music" in the neighborhood I grew up in.  Then by 96' Pac had brought that shit so mainstream that everyone was bumping that shit and calling it the greatest.  Then Pac died, Snoop bricked, and by 97'-98' Death Row trend had died and everyone was listening to 3-11 and Dave Mathews band (and rap fans into No Limit).  I was still bumping Death Row shit Daz Revenge Retaliation and Get Back.  Was I just trying to be counter-culture?

Fads come and go—Infinite is still the same O.g. before and after the trend.   

at 8 years old, your mind couldn’t grasp the concept of gravity…. because u were, you guessed it, 8 years old.

now it sounds like you bragging for still havin the mind of an 8 year old. part of bein an og is growing every day. u musta missed the memo when u were “studying islam” (possibly another counter culture venture of yours?)

why is it so hard to believe the world is round? an 8 year old will go to the ocean and ask “how are these waves splashing back n forth on their own?!” .. it’s truly incredible, right? like walking on a spinning ball.. like everything else in life. it’s called God.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
6 hours of scientific flat earth proofs and exposing the spinning ball earth hoax