Author Topic: Tha Dogg Pound - Tonight (Feat. Latoiya Williams) (Prod. by DJ Quik)  (Read 586 times)

romson19

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

The following users thanked this post: Funkstradamus, Matty, astra4322

astra4322

Re: Tha Dogg Pound - Tonight (Feat. Latoiya Williams) (Prod. by DJ Quik)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 02:34:57 AM »
Another NFT?

doggfather

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 03:15:27 AM »
not bad at all!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Safe+Sound

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 08:26:58 AM »
I feel like it's a bait and switch - finally a song that's over 2mins but then we only get 2mins of rapping and a 3min instrumental with looped hooks tacked on at the end. Also, I thought Snoop was on it because the picture features him in the middle. WTF  :grumpy:

Cool beat from Quik though.

Matty

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 08:38:34 AM »
nice! 8)

-Davizz-

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2022, 09:05:32 AM »
Good song! DJ Quik delivers as usual. I was expecting more verses too but the instrumental does its work.

Is it me or the last song DJ Quik produced and published was "World Girl" in 2018? There was also a song on Suga Free's "Resurrection" but it wasn't really a new beat.

The following users thanked this post: Matty

romson19

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2022, 09:23:41 AM »
I feel like it's a bait and switch - finally a song that's over 2mins but then we only get 2mins of rapping and a 3min instrumental with looped hooks tacked on at the end. Also, I thought Snoop was on it because the picture features him in the middle. WTF  :grumpy:

Cool beat from Quik though.
Seriously?  Who cares the picture? C'mon...
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2022, 10:23:36 AM »
clearly incomplete .. i’m guessing this track is from around 1999-2001 .. sounds like it was meant to have a third verse by snoop as well. this had classic potential.

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2022, 10:25:43 AM »
Another NFT?

yes
on the site its called DOGG POUND - Daz, Kurupt, Latoya Williams and DJ Quick
by the Way who is Dr. Bombay?

Matty

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2022, 10:28:48 AM »
Good song! DJ Quik delivers as usual. I was expecting more verses too but the instrumental does its work.

Is it me or the last song DJ Quik produced and published was "World Girl" in 2018? There was also a song on Suga Free's "Resurrection" but it wasn't really a new beat.

yeah it's been a minute since any new production from Quik has emerged. his music still makes pretty much everyone else sound like trash. i dunno about the NFT thing though and i'm not really inclined to find out. can we get this song in a good quality without spending $1000 or something?

The following users thanked this post: Marco

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2022, 10:33:31 AM »
yeah it's been a minute since any new production from Quik has emerged. his music still makes pretty much everyone else sound like trash. i dunno about the NFT thing though and i'm not really inclined to find out. can we get this song in a good quality without spending $1000 or something?

pretty sure whatever leaked is the same quality as what’s being sold matthew

Funkstradamus

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2022, 11:11:32 AM »
this mf is banging...    if this is what the new Dogg Pound album is gonna sound like, I can't wait!

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2022, 01:57:34 PM »
this mf is banging...    if this is what the new Dogg Pound album is gonna sound like, I can't wait!

this is old lol

Safe+Sound

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2022, 02:17:20 PM »
Seriously?  Who cares the picture? C'mon...

If Tha Eastsidaz released a song and the cover had them both on it but only one of them was on the track, that wouldn't be annoying? It would to me. Pick any group you want. But it isn't more annoying than having a 2min song disguised as a 5min song. That takes the whole cake. Easy to find other things to pick at when bullshit like that happens.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2022, 02:55:46 PM »
If Tha Eastsidaz released a song and the cover had them both on it but only one of them was on the track, that wouldn't be annoying? It would to me. Pick any group you want. But it isn't more annoying than having a 2min song disguised as a 5min song. That takes the whole cake. Easy to find other things to pick at when bullshit like that happens.

it’s a lil diff because snoop is the ceo of death row.. so it’s like a pic wit suge in the background

and speakin of tha eastsidaz, snoop was actually on the cover of both theirs albums lol..this ain’t nothin new

but yea, i do believe this song was intended to have snoop on the final verse, because he’s mentioned by both daz n kurupt + the open space for a third verse