Author Topic: In the Pfizer trials, more people died in the vaccine group than in the placebo  (Read 259 times)

In the Pfizer trials, more people died in the vaccine group than in the placebo group, and it takes 22,000 vaccines to save one life from COVID.

Steve Kirsch: "So you killed 150,000 in order to maybe save 10,000 lives."

Pennsylvania State Senate COVID-19 Panel (Full Video): https://senatormastriano.com/medicalfreedompanel/

All fax, no chaser.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
In the Pfizer trials, more people died in the vaccine group than in the placebo group, and it takes 22,000 vaccines to save one life from COVID.

Steve Kirsch: "So you killed 150,000 in order to maybe save 10,000 lives."

Pennsylvania State Senate COVID-19 Panel (Full Video): https://senatormastriano.com/medicalfreedompanel/

All fax, no chaser.

Now repeat after me all you zombie NPC's "The mask not only protects you the wearer--but is also a protection for others who may be at risk.  And the vaxxines are safe and effective.  Always practice social distancing to limit the spread of Covid-19."
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Watch them avoid this thread like the Plague.

Sccit

op is vaccinated

LOL, if that ain't the equivalent of this:

Then I don't know what is.

Sccit

LOL, if that ain't the equivalent of this:

Then I don't know what is.

:dwill:

so far i’m the only one who’s unvaccinated in this thread

:sas:

• Muthafuckin' Don!

so far i’m the only one who’s unvaccinated in this thread

were you told by your employer you would be terminated and denied access into the country if unvaxxinated??  What sacrifice did you make to stay unvaxxinated?

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

were you told by your employer you would be terminated and denied access into the country if unvaxxinated??  What sacrifice did you make to stay unvaxxinated?

i told my wife to quit her job and risked the burden of having to pay all bills without her help

:kanyeshrug:

i believe in maintaining your morals n having faith first …. if u move wit that mindset, the rest will fall into place

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i told my wife to quit her job and risked the burden of having to pay all bills without her help

:kanyeshrug:

i believe in maintaining your morals n having faith first …. if u move wit that mindset, the rest will fall into place

Look man I'm on your side, and I give you props.  But its easier to say when you aren't being denied access into your country and not under the threat of being fired.

Rubinho

Unvaccinated all the way baby 8)
Caught Covid 2 weeks ago. Had a headache and a mild fever, both lasted only 6 hours. Damn I wish my government protected me and forced the vaxx on me... Oh wait they tried that shit and I still didnt take it

The following users thanked this post: Matty, Sccit

BIGWORM

they can keep their death shot and stick it in their arms. klaus schwab is the DEVIL. Too many people I know and family members passed or are dealing with repercussions of taking the jab.

Just because people can identify as a "Pineapple Toaster" doesn't mean a needle in the arm should identify as a "vaccine".

The Government KILLED JESUS!