Author Topic: Eric Dubay is the greatest intellectual of our times  (Read 52 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Eric Dubay is the greatest intellectual of our times
« on: March 12, 2022, 10:30:35 AM »
I know some of you think you know all and have all figured out and don’t need anyone to guide—I often feel like this that we are strongest when using our inner voice, but other times I’ve very much profited and made rapid progressions in my life by having someone to guide me.  I think first it was He-man when I was 4 yrs old then Hulk Hogan, then Rocky Balboa.. then Jordan, and Snoop, 2pac, Daz

Then I converted to Islam and was guided by the hon. Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm X, pledged baya to Jamil Al Amin (H Rap Brown, who I actually know in real life).

The greatest jump in my adult life and greatest profit was when I came across the Libertarian teachings of Harry Browne (Libertarian Presidential Candidate from 96’ 2000’) that led to the best times of my adult life—and actually have communicated directly a number of times with his widow Pamela Browne.

I’ve also followed the genius of the Cus D’amato, Teddy Atlas, Mike Tyson tree.

Now I’ve come across this cat Eric Dubay.  All past teachers are outdated in light of the rapid changes and coNvid tyranny that has been a game changer over the last two years—and Eric Dubay is the only one that stands up because he’s achieved true happiness and enlightenment while not selling out and still facing up to all the current realities.

Eric Dubay is the greatest intellectual of our times.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 09:01:38 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)