Author Topic: Nhale said Snoop Dogg has 500 unreleased Nate Dogg songs  (Read 1380 times)

Hellquist

Re: Nhale said Snoop Dogg has 500 unreleased Nate Dogg songs
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2022, 08:58:31 AM »
Michael Jackson said he recorded 100 songs per album he released, but only 10-15 songs made the final cut. Same thing with Prince. It's not some strange concept out of thin air. Most recording artists have unreleased music unless you're Biggie who treated rap like a job and did it only when he had to. I believe Nate Dogg has hundreds of leftover songs. Even Dr. Dre said he has only been out of his studio for 2 weeks his entire career. It's not far-fetched to me.

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2022, 09:49:16 AM »

i asked mr sunshine numerous times but he couldn’t answer or had trouble understanding the question

but yea, that’s what it seems like

I had no problems, I thought that was clear from my post, sorry I didn't mention it's a new beat! But I'm not starting a discussion about a track that wasn't recorded or never happened! There was an instrumental , battlecat sent the beat plus vocals to D12 and there was a song planned but never recorded.
and that's what pisses me off about dubcnn, i'm out

I just read along and laugh at you

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2022, 10:33:58 AM »
"Its got to be true because I want it to be". The thread. The forum. The dub.

You know whats coming, right?

Relax yourself, and let your conscience be free....

Get down to the sounds of the "Stop It, Get Some Help" 

abusive

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2022, 11:22:34 AM »
I hope it is true.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2022, 12:23:21 PM »
It would be dope if it was because more Nate is always welcome but lets keep it a 100:

This is Snoop. Snoop who gassed y'all into believing "Death Row is back!" and had you fiending with your pipe dreams fully lit talking bout "Yeah, he's gonna bring back the Eastsidaz, westside on the rise!!" like some nut riders stuck in 96.

What did you get? NFTs of mixtape tracks.

Snoop, Dre and all of them ho their fanbase like crazy. Its disgusting to see how little respect they give and how mercilessly they trick you with these promo stunts.

I don't even have to say it any more. You know what it is

abusive

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2022, 04:38:11 PM »
It would be dope if it was because more Nate is always welcome but lets keep it a 100:

This is Snoop. Snoop who gassed y'all into believing "Death Row is back!" and had you fiending with your pipe dreams fully lit talking bout "Yeah, he's gonna bring back the Eastsidaz, westside on the rise!!" like some nut riders stuck in 96.

Snoop, Dre and all of them ho their fanbase like crazy. Its disgusting to see how little respect they give and how mercilessly they trick you with these promo stunts.

I agree with this 100% It's pathetic!
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

The following users thanked this post:

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2022, 08:51:42 AM »

Preach

The following users thanked this post: