Author Topic: Here’s Why Snoop Dogg Being Blamed For Dr Dre’s The Chronic Being Removed...  (Read 760 times)

abusive

Some savvy West Coast rap fans have noticed several albums in Death Row Records catalog are mysteriously missing from digital streaming platforms such as Apple Music and Spotify (with the exception of Tupac Shakur’s albums).

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.68740/title.snoop-dogg-blamed-for-several-death-row-records-releases-being-removed-from-dsps
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

HighEyeCue

every rap fan should own those albums in physical form one way or another

The following users thanked this post: Okka, dnjp4life, Teddy Loc, Shag Diggler

Safe+Sound

Yeah at this point, if you don't have them then you don't deserve them haha.

I'm just hoping for a digital re-release in hi-res.

astra4322

Yeah at this point, if you don't have them then you don't deserve them haha.

I'm just hoping for a digital re-release in hi-res.

Not on streaming platforms. DR went NFT.

funkstylz

My 2022 Silverado don’t have a CD player , we need that shit digital now

Safe+Sound

Not on streaming platforms. DR went NFT.

Not interested in streaming platforms. I just want hi-res versions of all the classics. Hopefully that will come down the pipe at some point in the future.

astra4322

hadmkiser New Death Row Records owner Snoop Dogg took to social media to preview new music from R&B singer Jane Handcock.

During the music preview, Snoop turned the volume down to let the fans know that he intends to put Death Row Records classics like The Chronic & Doggystyle back up on streaming platforms.

“What y’all thought I was just going to take the music off and don’t put it back on? It’s coming back, I got some new shit first though. It’s Jane Handcock!”

Safe+Sound

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one

Sccit

dr. bombay is snoops new producer name?

Safe+Sound

"The Chronic is bac home" - Snoop Dogg

Mr.(Ko)Kane

In the sense of things getting removed, I just wanted to check out the "BODR" and "Algorithm" movies, since I didn't have a chance to watch them yet. Well, looks like they cleaned up Snoop's YouTube page and removed some of the good stuff. From what I can see, all official visualizers from the "BODR" album and both short movies for "BODR" and "Algorithm" are now gone.

Did anyone happen to save the "BODR" visualizers and both movies, and is willing to upload or trade? I wouldn't mind a PayPal donation to compensate for the trouble either.

Sccit

In the sense of things getting removed, I just wanted to check out the "BODR" and "Algorithm" movies, since I didn't have a chance to watch them yet. Well, looks like they cleaned up Snoop's YouTube page and removed some of the good stuff. From what I can see, all official visualizers from the "BODR" album and both short movies for "BODR" and "Algorithm" are now gone.

Did anyone happen to save the "BODR" visualizers and both movies, and is willing to upload or trade? I wouldn't mind a PayPal donation to compensate for the trouble either.

snoop sellin these as nfts too?

BenFranco

I think snoop doing that in purpose
Now those albums is no where to be find and everyone is talking about it. not only snoops fucked up NFTs are getting the light once he put the death row catalog back online(Apple, Spotify etc) everyone will bump it cause snoop made us missing it lolll

astra4322

I think snoop doing that in purpose
Now those albums is no where to be find and everyone is talking about it. not only snoops fucked up NFTs are getting the light once he put the death row catalog back online(Apple, Spotify etc) everyone will bump it cause snoop made us missing it lolll

I think you overestimate Snoop. You still can find it on Tidal so what sense doeas it make? Snoop has mess with agreements and with running too much things at the same time. I doubt we will see DR catalogue (which was poor) back on Apple Music again.