Author Topic: NAS - KING’S DISEASE 3 (Official Discussion)  (Read 746 times)

doggfather

Re: NAS - KING’S DISEASE 3 (Official Discussion)
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2022, 10:48:29 PM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The Predator

Re: NAS - KING’S DISEASE 3 (Official Discussion)
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2022, 06:54:04 AM »
Nas - King's Disease III

King’s Disease III is the fifteenth studio album by Hip Hop icon Nas. It serves as the third part of his King’s Disease series of albums, once again produced by Hit-Boy. We’re not the biggest fans of the polished sounds Hit-Boy usually crafts, his sound is sometimes too pop-oriented as far as we are concerned. The uneven KD1 was let down a bit because of this pop orientation, with misplaced features from the likes of Don Toliver, Lil Durk, and Big Sean. KD2 was better rounded but also suffered from some weak and unnecessary features. King’s Disease III has no features at all, and the album is better for it – this is easily the best album of the trilogy, and Nas’s best full-length since Life Is Good (2012). We get just Nas and his virtually unparalleled pen game here, and Hit-Boy’s instrumentals are better than on the previous two KD albums too (there’s only one little misstep with “Hood2Hood”). While the album retains the polished sound palette of its predecessors, there’s more boom-bap grit to it at the same time – Nas gels really well with the beats here. What Nas proves with his Hit-Boy collaborations is that he firmly has his finger on the current pulse of the culture, that he is still hungry and relevant, and that he is able to appeal to old as well as to new audiences. In his fourth decade in the game, Nas still is a force to be reckoned with.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: NAS - KING’S DISEASE 3 (New Album Coming Soon)
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2022, 08:17:55 AM »
Nas is solidifying his GOAT status 8)

as we usually agree homie.. as much as it pains me to say cause I don't like new music and Nas' politics don't vibe with me anymore... the album did actually seem like quality work on first listen through
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)