Author Topic: Does Dre respect his fanbase?  (Read 513 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Does Dre respect his fanbase?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2022, 10:20:26 AM »

We have 20 years of "Look out for Detox!" pump faking and you ask for more evidence? I'd class that as measurable evidence of straight up hoeing and bad intentions (that are super ugly) as he never intended upon delivering on. Very disrespectful considering the fans are what took him from Compton to Malibu so to herb them like that, repeatedly, just isn't cricket. Nor is it tea. Or even crumpets. Its just flat out disrespect. The question is why do you take it?

Because i don’t care. If he releases music that i like, I’ll listen to it. If he doesn’t, i have 50 other rappers I listen to. I have much more important things in my life to be concerned with besides Dre releasing albums. 

Sounds like you get butt hurt too easily. Dre not releasing an album is some sort of personal disrespect to you?  You sound like a straight female in this post.  If Dre is ‘straight up hoeing’ and you’re in your feelings over it, then are you the hoe?

Okka

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2022, 08:26:15 PM »
Sounds like you get butt hurt too easily. Dre not releasing an album is some sort of personal disrespect to you? You sound like a straight female in this post.

That's what it's starting to sound like.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2022, 10:38:29 PM »
Is teasing, lying, stealing credit and giving listeniners trash (compton)
Respectful?

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2022, 09:11:23 AM »
Respectful?

:thefuck:

The following users thanked this post: Okka

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2022, 11:47:02 PM »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

abusive

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2022, 09:29:05 AM »
Respectful?
What did he lie about.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

thegooddoc

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2022, 07:57:26 PM »
Because i don’t care. If he releases music that i like, I’ll listen to it. If he doesn’t, i have 50 other rappers I listen to. I have much more important things in my life to be concerned with besides Dre releasing albums. 

Sounds like you get butt hurt too easily. Dre not releasing an album is some sort of personal disrespect to you?  You sound like a straight female in this post.  If Dre is ‘straight up hoeing’ and you’re in your feelings over it, then are you the hoe?

It is funny to read people acting like Dre or any other artist owes them anything.  He might be respecting his fan base by not releasing music that he doesn't like.  There is a reason that he is considered one of the best rap producers to ever do it.  The bar that he has set for himself is so high, it is damn near impossible for him to recreate the success that he has had in the past. 

Also, don't pretend that he still isn't influencing the game.  Anderson Paak has already picked up 7 Grammy's and is killing it.  Kendrick is about to drop again.  After hearing the Contract EP, I think he still has it and would love to hear more, but Dre doesn't owe us anything.