Author Topic: Wack 100 Says THE GAME Is Gonna END Eminem's CAREER With New Diss Song  (Read 1218 times)

Okka

Re: Wack 100 Says THE GAME Is Gonna END Eminem's CAREER With New Diss Song
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2022, 11:10:18 PM »
Game looking for some buzz again. It's a shame he always does this.

abusive

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2022, 09:26:22 AM »
How mgk track is better? Has couple punchlines, weak ryme scheme, weak flow, has no delivery, but it has hook :'(. On other hand, killshot has tons od punchlines, flow changes much. I mean "The game's mine again and ain't nothin' changed but the locks
So before I slay this bitch, mwah, give Jade a kiss". I know you slow, but catch it.

Why game does this? Eminem diss means that he is close dr dres doors forever.
I'm not going to say why on mgk:s end. It's like a secret to war. The matter of fact style em used shouldn't have been used because the diss was potent enough for a more serious response.  Mgk's career has grown since the battle. Em didn't even leave a dent in that boi. Em being this great battle rapper is a myth anyway. He came in the game losing to Juice. Go back and listen to the battles between benzino, canibus, ja rule etc. It's not as clear cut as everyone made it out to be back then.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

mtbsm

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2022, 11:33:17 AM »
I'm not going to say why on mgk:s end. It's like a secret to war. The matter of fact style em used shouldn't have been used because the diss was potent enough for a more serious response.  Mgk's career has grown since the battle. Em didn't even leave a dent in that boi. Em being this great battle rapper is a myth anyway. He came in the game losing to Juice. Go back and listen to the battles between benzino, canibus, ja rule etc. It's not as clear cut as everyone made it out to be back then.

He didn’t reply. The next album flopped. And he switched genres. No dents tho

hrsmn_london

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2022, 12:28:02 PM »
MGK bodied Em

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Lucifuge

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2022, 01:49:14 PM »
I guess hes gonna use ems shady flow, and diss other people, but not em. End his carierre in sence of game is new old black slim.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2022, 03:52:42 PM »
All these rappers claiming they destroyed Em with a few nicely worded one liners. Em just performed at the Super Bowl. Making money hand over fist. Where are these other guys?  Game sitting at home watching the show. So at the end of the day, you tell me who really won.

mtbsm

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2022, 06:18:02 PM »
Anyone saying MGK bodied Em delusional, dumb or trolling

abusive

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2022, 06:42:12 PM »
He didn’t reply. The next album flopped. And he switched genres. No dents tho
Machine Gun Kelly’s ‘Mainstream Sellout’ Bows at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart
https://wwww.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/machine-gun-kelly-mainstream-sellout-billboard-200-albums-chart-1235054057/amp/

This was from two days ago. Make it make sense for me.

mtbsm

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2022, 06:56:20 PM »
Machine Gun Kelly’s ‘Mainstream Sellout’ Bows at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart
https://wwww.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/machine-gun-kelly-mainstream-sellout-billboard-200-albums-chart-1235054057/amp/

This was from two days ago. Make it make sense for me.

I use the conventional definition of the word next. Next = album that followed the diss = Hotel Diablo.

You sure you’re in the right forum?

abusive

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2022, 07:02:33 PM »
Point is he's still hear and on top.

mtbsm

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2022, 07:13:53 PM »
Abusive = riding for a milli vanili fake guitar playing Blink 182 bootleg. #lifegoals

Em dissed canibus on a diamond album, canibus did nothing. Dissed Zino and ja on mixtape after mixtape and even put their disses on the mixtapes so you could hear them back to back = bombed on them with about a dozen  5 star tracks. Too many to list. ***** is bi polar, closeted gay in a coked out rage getting his bussy blown out by a biographer in a hotel= he’s winning no doubt. Ja = I like Ja. Nice family man. Wiped off of face of hip hop earth tho.

Re MGK, ask Game himself. He told you what Em did before he deleted the tweets because he didn’t want to upset Puff.

Stop abusing us with these takes Abusive
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 07:27:44 PM by mtbsm »

BIGWORM

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2022, 07:18:35 PM »
LMFAO.... The Game should worry about putting his career back on track instead of looking for EMINEM to make him relevant again.

MGK LOL didn't he retire from rap after Em killed him and started making "radio emo pop punk"?

If I was Em I wouldn't even respond to The Game for a couple years. The Game has too much time on his hands right now.

The tracks name is apparently "The Black Slim Shady" judging by the title Em already won....

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

mtbsm

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2022, 07:29:09 PM »
LMFAO.... The Game should worry about putting his career back on track instead of looking for EMINEM to make him relevant again.

MGK LOL didn't he retire from rap after Em killed him and started making "radio emo pop punk"?

If I was Em I wouldn't even respond to The Game for a couple years. The Game has too much time on his hands right now.

The tracks name is apparently "The Black Slim Shady" judging by the title Em already won....

Playbook for Game disses is simple = Ignore him.

thegooddoc

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2022, 07:44:17 PM »
Point is he's still hear and on top.

He switched genres and quit rapping after the beef.  If you like punk rock pop, sure he is on top.  Fact is that nobody believes he is a serious rapper anymore.  Even he admits he is a mainstream sellout.  In a rap competition he can't even sniff Eminem, but Em did him a huge favor by convincing him to quit rap.  Turned out to be a good career move. 

thegooddoc

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2022, 07:47:51 PM »
Playbook for Game disses is simple = Ignore him.

This.  There would be no point in responding.  Within a month or two after Game drops his diss he will be begging forgiveness from Em and Dre and talking about how great they are.