Author Topic: Snoop - Mouse Trap movie - was there ever a thread about this movie?  (Read 128 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
That No Limit Snoop thread got me thinkin about those little VHS releases he had back in the day like Da Game movie he did for the album and then the Eastsidaz movie, and so I stumbled upon this hood movie Snoop starred in not to long ago that’s better than those others but I don’t recall any posts on it.  What’s the word on this one??

This shit is actually pretty dope and I never heard a word

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Snoop - Mouse Trap movie - was there ever a thread about this movie?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 02:09:03 AM »
lol i’m good on them low budget hood movies

i remember tha eastsidaz movie …. shit was pure comedy and it wasn’t even trying to be

daz did a movie called the spizzot that never dropped .. i kinda wanted to peep that one for a laugh

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 08:01:03 AM »
lol i’m good on them low budget hood movies

i remember tha eastsidaz movie …. shit was pure comedy and it wasn’t even trying to be

daz did a movie called the spizzot that never dropped .. i kinda wanted to peep that one for a laugh

Ahh come on homie some of these are pretty good.  You gotta give Mouse Trap a chance.  The whole movie is basically Snoop just being Snoop except instead of a rapper he’s pimpin hoes.  He spits a lot of good fuckin game in the film and some bad hoes as well.  Soak up some game from Snoop.

And then Eastsidaz movie I actually like also.  It’s not as good as Mouse Trap and I don’t know why Snoop couldn’t spend an extra few bucks and get a little better camera work but it was alright.  I mean that comedian they had in there was good for a few laughs and I liked the jail escape, good music of course throughout.  It was better then The Game movie he did for P

I’m Bout It was a good hood movie on low budget

JT Bigga Figga deserves some props his other stuff is decent also all these movies he’s doing I just need an O.G character to follow if he could feature another 90s generation rapper

The worst shit ever though was that Mack 10 and Fat Joe hood movie

« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 10:30:34 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2022, 08:57:04 AM »
brotha lynch did a pretty hilarious low budget movie as well