Author Topic: The Game Challenges Eminem To A Rap Battle & Says “50 Can’t Rap” | 'Fresh Pair'  (Read 218 times)

abusive

In this clip from UPROXX's newest show, FRESH PAIR, The Game tells Just Blaze and Katty Customs that he wants to battle Eminem. "I want action and I want it today."

The comments are both incendiary and deeply insightful. The Game is very clear, he doesn't want drama -- he just wants to rap against the "rap god."

FRESH PAIR -- starring Just Blaze and Katty Customs -- coming soon on UPROXX Video
Executive Produced by Just Blaze

🔔 Subscribe to UPROXX Video and ring the bell to turn on notifications: https://uproxx.it/5rzazsh
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

thegooddoc

He couldn't even explain why he wanted beef with Eminem, other than 50 Cent can't rap.  Sadly, I think 50 would be a tougher battle for Game than Em.  Not taking anything away from Eminem, but Game and Em are two totally different types of rappers.  I get that he is going after Em for publicity, but the proposed battle makes no sense at all.   

Lucifuge

50 on one album has more hits thama in his carierre. Game yrolls on some 6ix 9ine shit.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Dee Tha AK

50 on one album has more hits thama in his carierre. Game yrolls on some 6ix 9ine shit.

What is a "Hit" for you?

Safe+Sound

He's looking more like Kanye by the second.

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

Matty

The Game is lame, doing anything for publicity and it's obvious.

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

Lucifuge

What is a "Hit" for you?

In da club
Pimp
21 question
Wanksta
Many man
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

Dee Tha AK

In da club
Pimp
21 question
Wanksta
Many man

Why don't post on some pop rap forum then?why are you here?

mtbsm

50 has dozens of songs that didn’t crossover that are better than 98% of Game’s catalog. That’s exhibit a, for me.

Exhibit b is the fact 50 has massive commercial hits that Game does not (some of which are listed above). Game wishes he would have any of that success.

Bottom line with Game: He got a lot of co-signs and features by straight up kissing ass (facts). Dre gave him the look, 50 gave him stardom. The stardom has fed some misplaced sense of greatness - He was part of machine and despite his grind he is nowhere near the level of the people he wants to be considered peers of.

I wouldn’t call game a clown. He’s a victim of circumstance. A great role player thinking he’s the main attraction.

Lucifuge

Heat
Back down
bloodhound
High all the time
Life on the line

Games bigest hits are how we do and hate it or love it ft 50 cent. Aint that a bitch?

Plus second album has major hits, plus a lots of bengers. 50s mixtape game is also crazy, a lot better yhan games, than that g unit album hits and street bangers like my buddy, g d up, gangsta shit, etc  fuck you mean?
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

hitsaw

In da club
Pimp
21 question
Wanksta
Many man

If I can’t do it, was also a hit.

BIGWORM

This guy is totally gassed up. This is what happens when you hang around a bunch of yes men or in The Games case yes women. lmfao

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

hitsaw

Heat
Back down
bloodhound
High all the time
Life on the line

Games bigest hits are how we do and hate it or love it ft 50 cent. Aint that a bitch?

Plus second album has major hits, plus a lots of bengers. 50s mixtape game is also crazy, a lot better yhan games, than that g unit album hits and street bangers like my buddy, g d up, gangsta shit, etc  fuck you mean?

Don’t forget “power of the dollar” that’s an unreleased classic. How to rob got allot of attention back in the day & the get rich or die trying soundtrack there was also 3 hits on.