Author Topic: IS P DIDDY SNOOP DOGG'S PART OWNER OF DEATH ROW RECORDS? WILL DIDDY GET PAC'S...  (Read 596 times)

abusive

According to Fatal's sister he had his hand in PAC'S music.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Dee Tha AK

No Words 😂

Rubinho

Don't have to time watch the video. Of topic title is true this really is next level betraying Pac.

The following users thanked this post: dipz213

Dee Tha AK

Don't have to time watch the video. Of topic title is true this really is next level betraying Pac.

A mess

sweetdudejim

I don't think Snoop has made a good album in over 15 years, but acting like he owes Tupac a thing is insane! Snoop was Death Row long before Tupac was, and Snoop was enough of a man to leave Death Row before Death Row got him, like it did to Tupac.

abusive

Like Suge said, only a friend can betray you. Snoop and Pac weren't friends.

The following users thanked this post: Dee Tha AK

Safe+Sound

These low budget, patchwork conspiracy theory videos that are edited into oblivion made by people living in their mother's basement who couldn't be further from the action really need to stop  ;D

Lucifuge

Lol, 2022, world is on the edge, but some people worrys are, snoops betreys 2pac (who is died before almost 30 years) for working with puff daddy. Hahahaha shit is real.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Sccit

These low budget, patchwork conspiracy theory videos that are edited into oblivion made by people living in their mother's basement who couldn't be further from the action really need to stop  ;D

:ohmy:

abusive

Looks like Gab may be on to something.

"Two black men who actually own that name."

Who are the two men? Snoop and Diddy?

Rubinho

Like Suge said, only a friend can betray you. Snoop and Pac weren't friends.

Snoop like to act that they were friends. Even if they weren't friends, they have worked together and this would be totally disrespectful

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Rubinho

I don't think Snoop has made a good album in over 15 years, but acting like he owes Tupac a thing is insane! Snoop was Death Row long before Tupac was, and Snoop was enough of a man to leave Death Row before Death Row got him, like it did to Tupac.

So that makes it okay to let Pacs enemy make money of his songs?

abusive

Snoop like to act that they were friends. Even if they weren't friends, they have worked together and this would be totally disrespectful
There's no way he can truly get even with Suge without Pac catching some strays.  :ohwell:

Safe+Sound

For anyone who listened to the entire interview it is abundantly clear that Puff has nothing to do with the acquisition of Deathrow. Snoop owns everything straight away. People are just desperate for drama and scandal. Taking a tiny clip where Snoop may have simply misspoke and turning it into a runaway train is a trait exclusively reserved for the anti-information crowd. He also misspoke about the song with Nas. Nore misspoke practically the entire interview.

We've had numerous sources - including attorneys - confirm the real story. Let's take off the tinfoil hats now shall we?  ;D

abusive

For anyone who listened to the entire interview it is abundantly clear that Puff has nothing to do with the acquisition of Deathrow. Snoop owns everything straight away. People are just desperate for drama and scandal. Taking a tiny clip where Snoop may have simply misspoke and turning it into a runaway train is a trait exclusively reserved for the anti-information crowd. He also misspoke about the song with Nas. Nore misspoke practically the entire interview.

We've had numerous sources - including attorneys - confirm the real story. Let's take off the tinfoil hats now shall we?  ;D
Who took a clip and did that? If you mean the original video I posted, it was made before the Snoop interview. If you mean the second clip I posted, I simply posed a question. One that is reasonable to ask considering the context and what Snoop said out his own mouth. Maybe he didn't misspeak and what was said in the first video is true?

I'm just trying to understand why you even posted anything based on your first reply. If this isn't your cup of tea then move on. At least I regularly make threads and try to add something to the discussion.