Author Topic: IS P DIDDY SNOOP DOGG'S PART OWNER OF DEATH ROW RECORDS? WILL DIDDY GET PAC'S...  (Read 603 times)

Safe+Sound

Who took a clip and did that? If you mean the original video I posted, it was made before the Snoop interview. If you mean the second clip I posted, I simply posed a question. One that is reasonable to ask considering the context and what Snoop said out his own mouth. Maybe he didn't misspeak and what was said in the first video is true?

I'm just trying to understand why you even posted anything based on your first reply. If this isn't your cup of tea then move on. At least I regularly make threads and try to add something to the discussion.

I'll move on when I'm good and ready. Some bullshit is entertaining.

I'm referring to the clip that contains "Two black men who actually own that name." There's not even enough in that sentence alone to declare any sort of truth value... especially when you have an entire interview that clears up what everyone's hung up on. It's just silly and the whole proposition is running on fumes.

As far as the defensive remark about making threads, I'll take four quarters over a hundred pennies any day. Quality - not quantity - seems like the better move.

abusive

I'll move on when I'm good and ready. Some bullshit is entertaining.

I'm referring to the clip that contains "Two black men who actually own that name." There's not even enough in that sentence alone to declare any sort of truth value... especially when you have an entire interview that clears up what everyone's hung up on. It's just silly and the whole proposition is running on fumes.

As far as the defensive remark about making threads, I'll take four quarters over a hundred pennies any day. Quality - not quantity - seems like the better move.
Again, the topic is about Diddy possibly being a co-owner, Snoop mentions two men while talking about Diddy. That's not a reach. You tried to explain it away as he misspoke. That's your theory. This is the second time you've mentioned the whole interview. What exactly did he say that would lead anyone who make think the premise of this thread is true to think otherwise? I'm all ears.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Safe+Sound

Again, the topic is about Diddy possibly being a co-owner, Snoop mentions two men while talking about Diddy. That's not a reach. You tried to explain it away as he misspoke. That's your theory. This is the second time you've mentioned the whole interview. What exactly did he say that would lead anyone who make think the premise of this thread is true to think otherwise? I'm all ears.

omg, this doesn't require a college degree to sort out.... or maybe it does.  Good luck?

The following users thanked this post: abusive

abusive

omg, this doesn't require a college degree to sort out.... or maybe it does.  Good luck?
So you have nothing to add to the topic? Didn't think so.

Dee Tha AK

When you hear stories how Pimp C RIP didn't want to collaborate with Jay-Z because Jigga had beef with Pac, what Snoop does, is truly a betrayal. Keep in mind, Pimp C or Bun B weren't even affiliated with Pac like that.

Source: Too $hort Interview

"Big Pimpin" is UGKs "biggest" Song..mainstreamwise.

Rubinho

Fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a motherfuckin' crew!
And if you wanna be down with Bad Boy, then fuck you too!

abusive

According to Wack100, Harry-O is the co-owner of DR.