Author Topic: DAZ DILLI TELLS THE REAL STORY Behind THE NAS VERSE THAT SNOOP & DRINK CHAMPz  (Read 527 times)

abusive

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

HighEyeCue

ehh I'm willing to give Snoop a pass on this...he just got the songs mixed up

LOL at Daz throwing shots though

Okka

How is Daz throwing shots?

topdogg188

The dont stop track is what i thought Snoop was confused with when i was listening to the interview...Nas reused used the same lyrics on the "Nas is Coming" song off his second album.

HighEyeCue

How is Daz throwing shots?

Daz says something like "theres a lot of niggas spreading wrong information" in the beginning of the video...we all know Snoop and Daz have had an up and down relationship over the years and I just thought maybe he was getting at Snoop a little there...At the end of the day they are family and they always seem to patch things up so its all good

The dont stop track is what i thought Snoop was confused with when i was listening to the interview...Nas reused used the same lyrics on the "Nas is Coming" song off his second album.

yeah interesting that he used them on "Nas Is Coming" produced by Dre

« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 07:40:39 AM by HighEyeCue »

jman91331

Daz calls himself correcting Snoop when Daz himself has the timeline off. How could he do a Death Row diss song on a song that was supposedly recorded in the Dogg Food sessions when Daz wasn't beefing with Death Row way after that? Doesn't add up.

Dee Tha AK

Daz calls himself correcting Snoop when Daz himself has the timeline off. How could he do a Death Row diss song on a song that was supposedly recorded in the Dogg Food sessions when Daz wasn't beefing with Death Row way after that? Doesn't add up.

"Last Of That Pound" wasn't released on DR. So I think "Fuck DR" part was added later.

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

HighEyeCue

"Last Of That Pound" wasn't released on DR. So I think "Fuck DR" part was added later.

yeah he added the drops later on

"Last Of Tha Pound" was an underrated album, lot of unreleased DR stuff

p82

The AC unit above the TV is a odd one.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Exactly.. this shit happens all the time in rap and sports, unlike many of us these rap and sports stars actually live exciting lives and can't remember their batting average from 1995, in road games, on cold nights, in the month of September--the way some of their fans might recall every detail of their career.

....I think Snoop's life might be just a little more exciting than mine is, so he's not gonna remember every song, name, and event of 1996 to the letter; as we might (since I follow the music genre and never moved on with my life passed 1996 anyway)

Daz only remembers enough to clarify because Daz still got a chip on his shoulder for not getting the same stature as the headliners at Death Row--so he's still out to prove something. 

Also, if you think about it Daz is a little bit stuck in the mid-90's as well because he never had a second run like Snoop and Kurupt did with the Up In Smoke Era--remember he was left off of all of that West Coast resurgence era.

That's why I've always related to Daz because in a way he's also trapped in 1996!  Him and Suge! (and pac)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 01:25:32 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: dnjp4life