Author Topic: “EMINEM” WITH THE GAME DISS  (Read 2291 times)

Sccit

“EMINEM” WITH THE GAME DISS
« on: April 21, 2022, 12:04:12 AM »

smh technology gettin way too advanced at this point

Safe+Sound

Re: “EMINEM” WITH THE GAME DISS
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2022, 08:57:42 AM »
Big quotes for "Eminem", which will probably blow right past a lot of people.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2022, 09:02:35 AM »
Big quotes for "Eminem", which will probably blow right past a lot of people.

tell me this didn’t trip u out tho

abusive

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2022, 10:20:07 AM »
That AI is wild. Someone made some pac songs a while back.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

The following users thanked this post: gio™fugahoo

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2022, 11:35:24 AM »
That AI is wild. Someone made some pac songs a while back.

Could you point me in the direction of the pac songs

abusive

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2022, 05:27:14 PM »

abusive

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2022, 05:30:22 PM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2022, 11:34:14 PM »

Wow... (light bulb goes off in head, then breaks) Uhhh.. can someone teach me how to do this shit.. lol...

I wanna get Pac rappin bout flat earth and Covid is a hoax... that will make my life worth it
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Safe+Sound

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2022, 09:38:26 AM »

Wow... (light bulb goes off in head, then breaks) Uhhh.. can someone teach me how to do this shit.. lol...

I wanna get Pac rappin bout flat earth and Covid is a hoax... that will make my life worth it

It's amazing how bad you have to be at science to believe a word of this. It almost deserves some kind of award.

One of the many ironies is that a number of people from this fringe group of flat-earthers have been accidentally proving the earth is round with their "experiments."

It's a fundamental fact of calculus and non-euclidean geometry (neither of which these people are remotely familiar with) that small sections of large curved surfaces will always appear flat to smaller organisms - also part of a small Einsteinian concept called relativity. Understanding a bit about relative distance and the laws of gravity is also helpful. Of course, this is a symptom of a much larger problem: basic education.

The unfounded conspiracy theories around disease and medicine aren't even worth addressing again. Social media is where facts go to die.

Luckily you're not a person of influence like a politician or a celebrity so being completely wrong on all accounts isn't nearly as harmful.

The following users thanked this post: abusive

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2022, 01:08:44 PM »
It's amazing how bad you have to be at science to believe a word of this. It almost deserves some kind of award.

One of the many ironies is that a number of people from this fringe group of flat-earthers have been accidentally proving the earth is round with their "experiments."

It's a fundamental fact of calculus and non-euclidean geometry (neither of which these people are remotely familiar with) that small sections of large curved surfaces will always appear flat to smaller organisms - also part of a small Einsteinian concept called relativity. Understanding a bit about relative distance and the laws of gravity is also helpful. Of course, this is a symptom of a much larger problem: basic education.

The unfounded conspiracy theories around disease and medicine aren't even worth addressing again. Social media is where facts go to die.

Luckily you're not a person of influence like a politician or a celebrity so being completely wrong on all accounts isn't nearly as harmful.

I never made it to calculus, and I don't know Einstein's Theory of Relativity. 

As for what I can see with my own two eyes is the moon lit up, the flat surface I walk upon, and everything from the water in my cup, to the water in the Arabian Sea being flat as far as the eye can see and even further with a telescope.

I'm not gonna take the so-called experts word for it on blind faith just because you say they know more than me.  Those are the same people that think it is too dangerous to shake hands with people and breathe the same air. 

Safe+Sound

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2022, 11:19:08 PM »
I never made it to calculus, and I don't know Einstein's Theory of Relativity. 

As for what I can see with my own two eyes is the moon lit up, the flat surface I walk upon, and everything from the water in my cup, to the water in the Arabian Sea being flat as far as the eye can see and even further with a telescope.

I'm not gonna take the so-called experts word for it on blind faith just because you say they know more than me.  Those are the same people that think it is too dangerous to shake hands with people and breathe the same air.

[SIGH]

I think the fact that you know nothing about math or physics goes without saying. Anyone can prove to themselves conclusively that the earth is a sphere by looking at objects in the sky - like the moon and the stars - and thinking with their brains.

How about testing the validity of your hypothesis? The answers are so mind-numbingly obvious that the fact that you haven't done them is an immediate indicator of your complete lack of intellectual integrity. You'll see what I mean with the following:

1. Pull out your flat earth map and look at it. Anyone with a half a brain can immediately tell it doesn't correlate with reality but since you have a smaller fraction, let's do a few things to prove it. For example, make a scale. You know, that thing on maps that tells you how far away things are from each other. In case you still don't know what I'm talking about, pull up a map of the U.S. and you'll see one in the corner. You can pick two cities and determine the approximate distance between them. Then you can drive your car from one to another and VERIFY that it's the correct distance. Now back to your little map. Where's the scale? Why is one never included? Is it because it's impossible? Yes. That is exactly why. And if you disagree, here's your challenge: Pick some distance on your map - a centimeter, an inch, whatever. Tell me the distance it corresponds to in reality. Then pick some cities and use your scale to determine the distance between them. Pick two on the same continent, pick two on different continents. Use it to tell me how wide your disproportionately enormous ocean is. Use it to tell me literally anything about the distances between literally anything. When you can't do it, and your numbers do not correlate with reality in the slightest, recall that the other map - you know, the real one - does it just fine and then admit that your map is stupid. Your complete inability to make any kind of remotely legitimate map single-handedly proves the earth isn't flat.

But let's continue just for fun.

2. As we all know, the existence of Antarctica poses a huge problem for you. When it is summer in the northern hemisphere, you love to pretend that the sun moves inwards to one tropic, making the days longer here, and shorter in the southern hemisphere. And then when it's winter in the north, you like to put the sun at the other tropic, which you think gives you the shorter day up north that you want but in the south it's total chaos. You have the sun tracing this enormous trajectory, which would leave everything outside of it in complete darkness for most of the day, when in reality, there are long periods of time in Antarctica where the sun never sets - like, for MONTHS. Since your dinky little sun can never illuminate this entire fancy ice-wall at once, this completely obliterates your model, which is why you resort to conspiracy. You simply deny that this midnight sun ever occurs, while claiming that no one can go to Antarctica to verify for themselves because the government NASA jew penguins will kill you. Apart from all the commercial cruises, civilians can apply for jobs there so you totally could go see for yourself. But you don't even have to go all the way to Antarctica - just go to the tip of S America - like Ushuaia - where people live. Or, don't even go there - just look up time of sunrise and sunset on the internet. In mid-December, sunrise is earlier than 5am and sunset is later than 10pm. Now take your little model for the seasons and make it show night and day. Then try and make the night and day portions match up with these sunrise and sunset times. Demonstrate the light from the sun illuminating this location for more than 70% of its trajectory. And as you do that, make sure that it does not illuminate Point Barrow, Alaska whatsoever during its entire trajectory, as that town has endless night during this time of the year. Good luck. If you decide to even try, observe that the light patterns become so nonsensical that not even the most meth-fueled creatives amongst you could vomit enough magnetism jargon to justify it. If you can't make your model show the same seasons and night and day at the same time - which you can't - seriously consider shutting up forever.

3. Here's an idea: make a prediction with your model - like, ANY prediction. You know, those things you have to do in science for it to be science? Pick any celestial object. A planet. A comet. A star. Now pick any time in the future. And using only the flat earth model and nothing else, tell us where it will be at that time. If you can't do this - and I know you can't - consider admitting that you model is absolutely irrelevant. People who actually understand the geometry of the earth and solar system can predict a solar eclipse, specifying the start and end time down to the second, tracing its precise path down to the square mile. Doing that even a single time means the model used to make that prediction has been undeniably verified, and it's done every single time. Anyone who doesn't see the importance of this has no clue how science works.

4. Your plain eyesight argument is classic. You guys love this one because you can lie about heights and distances, do incorrect math, and in general act incredulous without having to actually do any science. Fudging the numbers about how close or far an object is - particularly when they're always over water - allows you to lie about refractive effects to people who have no idea how refraction works, which ironically is probably you but your higher-ups know what I mean. Try this: show us a picture of something over land that's far away, like 1,000 miles away. May I suggest the middle of the country so there's nothing in the way. It's a straight show after all, so what's the problem? Use a telescope. Pull Las Vegas into focus from Dallas, Texas. When you can't, maybe consider halting your blind perpetuation of the dumbest internet hoax on the fucking planet.

5. Explain sunsets. The most hilarious thing about flat-earthers is that most mundane, everyday observations make absolutely no sense in your model.... like a sunset. A small sun above a flat earth would simply recede high in the sky and get smaller and smaller until it fades away. It absolutely would not retain the same angular size and set below the horizon like it does in reality. It stays the same size because it's unbelievably far away, and it sets below the horizon because the earth is a sphere that is turning (even 2pac had a song called "As the world turns" so he's not the idiot you want him to be). Even a toddler can understand this. It's so blatantly obvious that you have to resort to your typical ad hoc antics, talking about refractive effects that defy all logic and somehow magically apply to the sun but nothing else. Or even better: Some of you talk about a dome with the sun on the other side that produces some bizarre optical effect. Apart from the sheer absurdity of this magical dome that no one has ever seen or touched, it creates big problems for you because you also claim that the sun and moon perform other kinds of magic to push the air and water around to get tides and storms and whatever else. that would require that it is inside the dome. So which is it? Is the sun outside the magical nonexistent dome so you can pretend to get the sunset, or is it inside the magical nonexistent dome so you can pretend to get the tides? It can't be both. Or is you bail on the dome and say it's just water, how do all those water molecules that make up ~1% of the atmosphere produce a thousand times greater refractive effect than actual liquid water? How does the appearance of a sunset never vary at all whether it's dry, humid, or raining? Why does nothing else but the sun behave that way? Show us a projectile or a plane going below the horizon as it recedes. Or show us the bogus dome and explain the phenomena with more than just buzzwords. So something to explain a sunset. Do anything besides making idiotic statements (and videos with action movie soundtracks) that contradict middle school level science.

6. Say anything about a lunar eclipse. What the hell is a lunar eclipse to you? Seriously. Explain anything about it. The things you guys say about solar eclipses are stupid enough, but at least you say something. A lunar eclipse happens when the earth gets between the sun and moon. Yes, that's right - in between. These two objects are no perpetually above a flat plane and you know it, which is why you guys are totally silent on lunar eclipses. And if you're going to propose that some other object besides earth is what obscures the moon, good luck trying to demonstrate its existence. By the way, the shadow that is cast during the eclipse is spherical. Hmmm...

7. What's stopping you from strapping a camera to a weather balloon and sending it up there to take some pictures? If you get crafty with some robotics, which is a stretch given your complete lack of education, you could even scoop up a little sample. Maybe the moon is made of cheese after all.

8. Get on an airplane and take some flights - like any direct flight in the southern hemisphere. Shouldn't that be impossible? Better yet, fly between two cities two different ways - the shortest way on the globe and shortest way on your flat earth model. Which one do you think will be faster? I'm kidding, I know you'll never be employed long enough to afford a private jet. But next time you're on a regular plane, notice that flights going east or west are not constantly turning slightly to one side, as you seem to believe they mist be if we're living on a fucking disk. Yeah, you would notice that. If humanity is unfortunate enough that you've actually procreated, send your kid up to the cockpit to meet the pilot and snap a pic of the wheel. What do you know, straight as an arrow.

9. Finally, do anything scientific. At all. Publish anything whatsoever about your model in anything reputable anywhere. Invent any technology based on your model. Do anything at all that could be considered empirical science. Here's a hint: You may have to study some real science yo do it, but then of course you would immediately learn that the earth isn't flat, so it probably won't be of much use.

I challenge you to all of these things in a facetious manner since you will immediately recognize the futility and instead resort to your usual ramblings. Doing anything remotely empirical demolishes your flat earth hoax, which is why you stick to shouting conspiracy and very little else. But something tells me I know more about your flat earth bullshit than you do and you're just a mindless follower hanging on to the only thing that makes you feel special. Maybe 2022 is the year you finally get a clue and move on with your life. There's a whole spherical world out there - a world filled with people who won't instantly mock you or be ashamed to know you. There are SO many opportunities to actually be a person of even minor consequence.

I know I've been hard on you, but I really am rooting for you. All you have to do is disengage from these charlatans that lie for a living. Save that $10 superchat and buy yourself some dignity, or even put it in a college fund so you can go to school and learn something useful. The choice is yours. Good luck and good night.

The following users thanked this post: BJV

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2022, 11:39:40 PM »

[SIGH]

I think the fact that you know nothing about math or physics goes without saying. Anyone can prove to themselves conclusively that the earth is a sphere by looking at objects in the sky - like the moon and the stars - and thinking with their brains.

How about testing the validity of your hypothesis? The answers are so mind-numbingly obvious that the fact that you haven't done them is an immediate indicator of your complete lack of intellectual integrity. You'll see what I mean with the following:

1. Pull out your flat earth map and look at it. Anyone with a half a brain can immediately tell it doesn't correlate with reality but since you have a smaller fraction, let's do a few things to prove it. For example, make a scale. You know, that thing on maps that tells you how far away things are from each other. In case you still don't know what I'm talking about, pull up a map of the U.S. and you'll see one in the corner. You can pick two cities and determine the approximate distance between them. Then you can drive your car from one to another and VERIFY that it's the correct distance. Now back to your little map. Where's the scale? Why is one never included? Is it because it's impossible? Yes. That is exactly why. And if you disagree, here's your challenge: Pick some distance on your map - a centimeter, an inch, whatever. Tell me the distance it corresponds to in reality. Then pick some cities and use your scale to determine the distance between them. Pick two on the same continent, pick two on different continents. Use it to tell me how wide your disproportionately enormous ocean is. Use it to tell me literally anything about the distances between literally anything. When you can't do it, and your numbers do not correlate with reality in the slightest, recall that the other map - you know, the real one - does it just fine and then admit that your map is stupid. Your complete inability to make any kind of remotely legitimate map single-handedly proves the earth isn't flat.

2. As we all know, the existence of Antarctica poses a huge problem for you. When it is summer in the northern hemisphere, you love to pretend that the sun moves inwards to one tropic, making the days longer here, and shorter in the southern hemisphere. And then when it's winter in the north, you like to put the sun at the other tropic, which you think gives you the shorter day up north that you want but in the south it's total chaos. You have the sun tracing this enormous trajectory, which would leave everything outside of it in complete darkness for most of the day, when in reality, there are long periods of time in Antarctica where the sun never sets - like, for MONTHS. Since your dinky little sun can never illuminate this entire fancy ice-wall at once, this completely obliterates your model, which is why you resort to conspiracy. You simply deny that this midnight sun ever occurs, while claiming that no one can go to Antarctica to verify for themselves because the government NASA jew penguins will kill you. Apart from all the commercial cruises, civilians can apply for jobs there so you totally could go see for yourself. But you don't even have to go all the way to Antarctica - just go to the tip of S America - like Ushuaia - where people live. Or, don't even go there - just look up time of sunrise and sunset on the internet. In mid-December, sunrise is earlier than 5am and sunset is later than 10pm. Now take your little model for the seasons and make it show night and day. Then try and make the night and day portions match up with these sunrise and sunset times. Demonstrate the light from the sun illuminating this location for more than 70% of its trajectory. And as you do that, make sure that it does not illuminate Point Barrow, Alaska whatsoever during its entire trajectory, as that town has endless night during this time of the year. Good luck. If you decide to even try, observe that the light patterns become so nonsensical that not even the most meth-fueled creatives amongst you could vomit enough magnetism jargon to justify it. If you can't make your model show the same seasons and night and day at the same time - which you can't - seriously consider shutting up forever.

3. Here's an idea: make a prediction with your model - like, ANY prediction. You know, those things you have to do in science for it to be science? Pick any celestial object. A planet. A comet. A star. Now pick any time in the future. And using only the flat earth model and nothing else, tell us where it will be at that time. If you can't do this - and I know you can't - consider admitting that you model is absolutely irrelevant. People who actually understand the geometry of the earth and solar system can predict a solar eclipse, specifying the start and end time down to the second, tracing its precise path down to the square mile. Doing that even a single time means the model used to make that prediction has been undeniably verified, and it's done every single time. Anyone who doesn't see the importance of this has no clue how science works.

4. Your plain eyesight argument is classic. You guys love this one because you can lie about heights and distances, do incorrect math, and in general act incredulous without having to actually do any science. Fudging the numbers about how close or far an object is - particularly when they're always over water - allows you to lie about refractive effects to people who have no idea how refraction works, which ironically is probably you but your higher-ups know what I mean. Try this: show us a picture of something over land that's far away, like 1,000 miles away. May I suggest the middle of the country so there's nothing in the way. It's a straight show after all, so what's the problem? Use a telescope. Pull Las Vegas into focus from Dallas, Texas. When you can't, maybe consider halting your blind perpetuation of the dumbest internet hoax on the fucking planet.

5. Explain sunsets. The most hilarious thing about flat-earthers is that most mundane, everyday observations make absolutely no sense in your model.... like a sunset. A small sun above a flat earth would simply recede high in the sky and get smaller and smaller until it fades away. It absolutely would not retain the same angular size and set below the horizon like it does in reality. It stays the same size because it's unbelievably far away, and it sets below the horizon because the earth is a sphere that is turning (even 2pac had a song called "As the world turns" so he's not the idiot you want him to be). Even a toddler can understand this. It's so blatantly obvious that you have to resort to your typical ad hoc antics, talking about refractive effects that defy all logic and somehow magically apply to the sun but nothing else. Or even better: Some of you talk about a dome with the sun on the other side that produces some bizarre optical effect. Apart from the sheer absurdity of this magical dome that no one has ever seen or touched, it creates big problems for you because you also claim that the sun and moon perform other kinds of magic to push the air and water around to get tides and storms and whatever else. that would require that it is inside the dome. So which is it? Is the sun outside the magical nonexistent dome so you can pretend to get the sunset, or is it inside the magical nonexistent dome so you can pretend to get the tides? It can't be both. Or is you bail on the dome and say it's just water, how do all those water molecules that make up ~1% of the atmosphere produce a thousand times greater refractive effect than actual liquid water? How does the appearance of a sunset never vary at all whether it's dry, humid, or raining? Why does nothing else but the sun behave that way? Show us a projectile or a plane going below the horizon as it recedes. Or show us the bogus dome and explain the phenomena with more than just buzzwords. So something to explain a sunset. Do anything besides making idiotic statements (and videos with action movie soundtracks) that contradict middle school level science.

6. Say anything about a lunar eclipse. What the hell is a lunar eclipse to you? Seriously. Explain anything about it. The things you guys say about solar eclipses are stupid enough, but at least you say something. A lunar eclipse happens when the earth gets between the sun and moon. Yes, that's right - in between. These two objects are no perpetually above a flat plane and you know it, which is why you guys are totally silent on lunar eclipses. And if you're going to propose that some other object besides earth is what obscures the moon, good luck trying to demonstrate its existence. By the way, the shadow that is cast during the eclipse is spherical. Hmmm...

7. What's stopping you from strapping a camera to a weather balloon and sending it up there to take some pictures? If you get crafty with some robotics, which is a stretch given your complete lack of education, you could even scoop up a little sample. Maybe the moon is made of cheese after all.

8. Get on an airplane and take some flights - like any direct flight in the southern hemisphere. Shouldn't that be impossible? Better yet, fly between two cities two different ways - the shortest way on the globe and shortest way on your flat earth model. Which one do you think will be faster? I'm kidding, I know you'll never be employed long enough to afford a private jet. But next time you're on a regular plane, notice that flights going east or west are not constantly turning slightly to one side, as you seem to believe they mist be if we're living on a fucking disk. Yeah, you would notice that. If humanity is unfortunate enough that you've actually procreated, send your kid up to the cockpit to meet the pilot and snap a pic of the wheel. What do you know, straight as an arrow.

9. Finally, do anything scientific. At all. Publish anything whatsoever about your model in anything reputable anywhere. Invent any technology based on your model. Do anything at all that could be considered empirical science. Here's a hint: You may have to study some real science yo do it, but then of course you would immediately learn that the earth isn't flat, so it probably won't be of much use.

I challenge you to all of these things in a facetious manner since you will immediately recognize the futility and instead resort to your usual ramblings. Doing anything remotely empirical demolishes your flat earth hoax, which is why you stick to shouting conspiracy and very little else. But something tells me I know more about your flat earth bullshit than you do and you're just a mindless follower hanging on to the only thing that makes you feel special. Maybe 2022 is the year you finally get a clue and move on with your life. There's a whole spherical world out there - a world filled with people who won't instantly mock you or be ashamed to know you. There are SO many opportunities to actually be a person of even minor consequence.

I know I've been hard on you, but I really am rooting for you. All you have to do is disengage from these charlatans that lie for a living. Save that $10 superchat and buy yourself some dignity, or even put it in a college fund so you can go to school and learn something useful. The choice is yours. Good luck and good night.

:ohmy:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2022, 09:07:24 AM »

[SIGH]

Okay mate, calculating all the distances of heavenly bodies along with the flat earths oceans and continents and renting a hot air balloon tomorrow..

As for the coNvid I really hope I die soon to prove the virtues of mask wearing worth it

abusive

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2022, 06:29:23 PM »

A spherical eath, I will refer to it as the macrocosm. A spinning glove that is commonly used in science to show the earth will be the microcosm.

What will happen if we attempt to form water around the globe just as they form in lakes, rivers, seas etc on our earth? Regardless of whether or not the microcosm is spinning. Will that water conform to the contour of the globe? The answer is no.

That's real science. An observable, repeatable experiment. One that can't be refuted.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 09:10:45 PM by abusive »

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2022, 09:08:29 PM »

The following users thanked this post: Duck Duck Doggy, Hellquist