Author Topic: “EMINEM” WITH THE GAME DISS  (Read 2278 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: “EMINEM” WITH THE GAME DISS
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2022, 09:51:44 AM »

because it’s the cool thing to like eminem now.. he’s a pop artist who lost his edge

dre is at his commercial height as well, doin the super bowl - and not even making the kinda music we can really fux wit nowadays

so it’s easy to stop supporting them when they are an accepted part of american culture.. that’s your real answer

Then why was I defending Dre in that LL thread and I was still his biggest supporter as I've always been until someone pointed out the devil horns to me?  This only happened a few weeks ago. 

You honestly think it's only cause Dre is accepted now?  Has nothing to do with that.  Once you could say it is a coincidence.  But his two big appearances in a row, LL, and the Superbowl he's throwing up the devil horns.  Then Eminem is on that GTA shit rappin about "anyone can catch it, Covid" and then that song last year "wear your damn mask".  I can't support these cats anymore.

I'm still in full support of Snoop. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2022, 10:54:51 AM »
Then why was I defending Dre in that LL thread and I was still his biggest supporter as I've always been until someone pointed out the devil horns to me?  This only happened a few weeks ago. 

You honestly think it's only cause Dre is accepted now?  Has nothing to do with that.  Once you could say it is a coincidence.  But his two big appearances in a row, LL, and the Superbowl he's throwing up the devil horns.  Then Eminem is on that GTA shit rappin about "anyone can catch it, Covid" and then that song last year "wear your damn mask".  I can't support these cats anymore.

I'm still in full support of Snoop.

the “devil horns” are synonymous with rock n roll lol .. once it reached pop culture it simply meant “rock on”

calling dre a sellout while supporting snoop is hypocritical.. look what snoop did with death row. he took all the classix off streaming so he could profit off it with nfts. that ain’t love.

u building an identity as being a counter culture conspiracy theorist goes hand in hand with denouncing eminem for being a covid fag or dre for throwing up “devil horns”.

Safe+Sound

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2022, 12:17:44 PM »
Yes and no.
Dinosaurs appear to be large animals that they have grouped together and given the name dinosaurs. When you study this thing you'll find that in the past people and animals appeared to be bigger. Biblically people lived longer and assumably so did animals.

You can look at certain lizards today and they resemble what we would call a dinosaur, just smaller. Like I said above, if they lived longer and grew bigger, that's what you would have.

I posted a video in train of thought called 'the great dinosaur mystery' that's worth watching. It shows old testament verses that appears to describe dinosaurs.

The stream of moronic word vomit continues. Please don't use the word "study" to describe anything you're doing ::).

For the record: After the dinosaurs died out, nearly 65 million years passed before primate evolution on Earth.

The bible is not a history book. Try taking a course in ecology, marine biology, astrophysics, archeology, paleontology, and evolutionary biology. You'd flunk out of all of them but that's where actual information is. Not even a century of Egyptology research or Israeli archeology has produced a shred of evidence for any story in that book (that was sporadically written several hundred years after the person they're talking about died by a group of schizophrenics who never knew him or could confirm his mere existence). Any real theologian understands that the text is not to be taken literally; it's mythology packaged into a metaphor - and unoriginal at that.

The similarities between the stories and characters in the Bible and those from previous mythologies are both undeniable and well-documented. Jesus’s story is an obvious rehashing of numerous previous characters like Asklepios, Hercules, Dionysus, Osiris, Mithra, Krishna, Buddha, and even a contemporary of Jesus, Apollonius of Tyana. These previous narratives existed hundreds to thousands of years before Jesus did. The genesis flood story mirrors the epic of Gilgamesh hundreds of years earlier (and they never tell you that Noah was 500 years old in church because you might think it's bullshit  ;)).

The text is self-defeating in that it attempts to root itself in historical claims and since we have an overwhelming amount of evidence that those claims are false (thanks to basic human progress and modern technology), it creates a lot of problems for christian theology. It has no independent means of verification or discernment. The best they can do is try and alter the theology to fit the facts, which turns out to be quite the mess - we basically get Jesus riding a Velociraptor  ;D

The catholic church held back physics for 2,000 years. Innumerable people were executed and burned at the stake for even asking the simplest of questions. Even Galileo was forced to recount his claims (while secretly admitting through letters to his daughter that his observations were in fact correct - and they were). And we won't even get into the millennia of mass pedophilia, prejudice, rape, tribalism, slavery, murder, homophobia, racism, sexism, and the teaching of self-hatred that inundates this institution to this day. Anyone who asks you to kill your child to prove you love him is a fucking psycho. And anyone who seriously thinks that a ghost who impregnates teenage girls with himself is telling them that is in dire need of medication and a padded room.

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2022, 04:23:18 PM »
The stream of moronic word vomit continues. Please don't use the word "study" to describe anything you're doing ::).

For the record: After the dinosaurs died out, nearly 65 million years passed before primate evolution on Earth.

The bible is not a history book. Try taking a course in ecology, marine biology, astrophysics, archeology, paleontology, and evolutionary biology. You'd flunk out of all of them but that's where actual information is. Not even a century of Egyptology research or Israeli archeology has produced a shred of evidence for any story in that book (that was sporadically written several hundred years after the person they're talking about died by a group of schizophrenics who never knew him or could confirm his mere existence). Any real theologian understands that the text is not to be taken literally; it's mythology packaged into a metaphor - and unoriginal at that.

The similarities between the stories and characters in the Bible and those from previous mythologies are both undeniable and well-documented. Jesus’s story is an obvious rehashing of numerous previous characters like Asklepios, Hercules, Dionysus, Osiris, Mithra, Krishna, Buddha, and even a contemporary of Jesus, Apollonius of Tyana. These previous narratives existed hundreds to thousands of years before Jesus did. The genesis flood story mirrors the epic of Gilgamesh hundreds of years earlier (and they never tell you that Noah was 500 years old in church because you might think it's bullshit  ;)).

The text is self-defeating in that it attempts to root itself in historical claims and since we have an overwhelming amount of evidence that those claims are false (thanks to basic human progress and modern technology), it creates a lot of problems for christian theology. It has no independent means of verification or discernment. The best they can do is try and alter the theology to fit the facts, which turns out to be quite the mess - we basically get Jesus riding a Velociraptor  ;D

The catholic church held back physics for 2,000 years. Innumerable people were executed and burned at the stake for even asking the simplest of questions. Even Galileo was forced to recount his claims (while secretly admitting through letters to his daughter that his observations were in fact correct - and they were). And we won't even get into the millennia of mass pedophilia, prejudice, rape, tribalism, slavery, murder, homophobia, racism, sexism, and the teaching of self-hatred that inundates this institution to this day. Anyone who asks you to kill your child to prove you love him is a fucking psycho. And anyone who seriously thinks that a ghost who impregnates teenage girls with himself is telling them that is in dire need of medication and a padded room.

this is where i gota stop you

scripture and science go hand in hand and torah has come to conclusions that science only reached thousands of years later 

i’d recommend

https://www.amazon.com/Coming-Revolution-Zamir-Cohen/dp/9659123108

https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Treasures-Rabbi-Zamir-Cohen/dp/9659123124

Safe+Sound

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2022, 05:35:44 PM »
this is where i gota stop you

scripture and science go hand in hand and torah has come to conclusions that science only reached thousands of years later 

i’d recommend

https://www.amazon.com/Coming-Revolution-Zamir-Cohen/dp/9659123108

https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Treasures-Rabbi-Zamir-Cohen/dp/9659123124

Philosophy predates abrahamic religions and was the precursor to modern science as we know it. Conveniently overlooking all of the glaring biblical contradictions much less the lack of evidence for any claim made coupled with the fact that archeology and paleontology have both falsified them all works well for in-group discussions but not here.

A handful of cherry-picked anecdotes is not a qualifier to try and equate science and scripture. Talking animals, walking on water, magically changing water into wine, dead people being brought back to life, 500 year old people building boats for a flood higher than Mt. Everest, men parting oceans... the complete suspension of logic and reason? Hand in hand? Not even close.

Science works on the basis of reason and evidence, while religion appeals to the antithesis of that: faith.If we lived in a world in which religious claims about the functioning of the world were regularly verified by scientific practice, that would be one thing. But aside from denominations of Buddhism, we don't. Science and religion are incompatible in the real world because they reach incompatible conclusions. This is perfectly evident to any fair-minded person who cares to look. Different religions make very different claims, but they typically end up saying things like “God made the universe in six days” or “Jesus died and was resurrected” or “Moses parted the red sea” or “dead souls are reincarnated in accordance with their karmic burden.” And science says: none of that is true (based on the inability to conduct any experiments that prove them otherwise). So there you go, incompatibility. The favored method of those who would claim that science and religion are compatible — really, the only method available — is to twist the definition of either “science” or “religion” well out of the form in which most people would recognize it, which is what a lot of fringe authors attempt to do.

The progress of science over the last few centuries has increasingly shown religious claims about the natural world to be straightforwardly incorrect. We know more about the natural world now than we did two millennia ago, and we know enough to say that people don’t come back from the dead. We also know enough about biology to conclude there is no such thing as virgin births or female impregnation without the birth canal.

Scientifically speaking, the existence of God is an untenable hypothesis. Religion was humanity's first attempt at trying to understand the world - a reach for the reason why things are the way they are. We've come quite a long way since then, much to the dismay of religion. The scientific method as a way to determine the workings of reality has been accepted and proven ad nauseum both in theory and in practice - it's solely responsible for the world we live in and all the things we take for granted in it (including this discussion on a computer over the internet). Millennia ago, God was a reasonable hypothesis. But our understanding (and our data) has improved exponentially since then, and this is no longer a viable model. The same kind of reasoning holds for belief in miracles, various creation stories, and so on.

I have huge respect for many thoughtful religious people, several of whom I count among the most intelligent people I know of - like Isaac Newton and Rene Descartes. I just think they’re incorrect, in precisely the same sense in which I think certain of my thoughtful and intelligent physicist friends are wrong about the arrow of time or the interpretation of quantum mechanics. But these issues matter; they affect people’s lives, from women who are forced to wear head coverings and stripped of their rights to gay couples who can’t get married to people in Minnesota who can’t buy cars on Sundays.... to the innumerable child molestation scandals over millennia that riddle religious institutions. Religion can never be a purely personal matter; how you think about the fundamental nature of reality necessarily impacts how you behave, and those behaviors are going to affect other people. That’s why it’s important to get it right.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 05:41:25 PM by Safe+Sound »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2022, 06:01:56 PM »
the “devil horns” are synonymous with rock n roll lol .. once it reached pop culture it simply meant “rock on”

calling dre a sellout while supporting snoop is hypocritical.. look what snoop did with death row. he took all the classix off streaming so he could profit off it with nfts. that ain’t love.

u building an identity as being a counter culture conspiracy theorist goes hand in hand with denouncing eminem for being a covid fag or dre for throwing up “devil horns”.

So you are standing by the position that it is just a coincidence that Dre threw up the devil horns (something he never used to do) in two consecutive major appearances—Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and then at the very moment all eyes were on him and receiving encore at his big moment in front of the world at the Super Bowl he just by accident throws up the devil horns to say “rock’n’roll”?  It was hiphop’s big moment why represent rock n roll?  You are in denial—the industry is Satanic at very high levels, Dre sold his soul.  Probably that deal was made through Jimmy as well.

The Freemasonry/Illuminati stuff is real it may be under different names but there is a high level one world government that gives you secret access and membership if you sell out to them.  I’m not sure what name it was under for Dre but I think you are stretching pretty far if you think it’s just a coincidence Dre chose to throw up the horns on the biggest stage of his life.

Pac wouldn’t of done that.  That’s why Pac is the greatest and the truest, not Dre.  Pac never sold his soul and Suge never sold his soul.  Soon I will be removing Dre from my avatar and sig and replacing with either Pac or Flat Earth signage

I’m giving you the real, Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2022, 06:19:21 PM »
Philosophy predates abrahamic religions and was the precursor to modern science as we know it. Conveniently overlooking all of the glaring biblical contradictions much less the lack of evidence for any claim made coupled with the fact that archeology and paleontology have both falsified them all works well for in-group discussions but not here.

A handful of cherry-picked anecdotes is not a qualifier to try and equate science and scripture. Talking animals, walking on water, magically changing water into wine, dead people being brought back to life, 500 year old people building boats for a flood higher than Mt. Everest, men parting oceans... the complete suspension of logic and reason? Hand in hand? Not even close.

Science works on the basis of reason and evidence, while religion appeals to the antithesis of that: faith.If we lived in a world in which religious claims about the functioning of the world were regularly verified by scientific practice, that would be one thing. But aside from denominations of Buddhism, we don't. Science and religion are incompatible in the real world because they reach incompatible conclusions. This is perfectly evident to any fair-minded person who cares to look. Different religions make very different claims, but they typically end up saying things like “God made the universe in six days” or “Jesus died and was resurrected” or “Moses parted the red sea” or “dead souls are reincarnated in accordance with their karmic burden.” And science says: none of that is true (based on the inability to conduct any experiments that prove them otherwise). So there you go, incompatibility. The favored method of those who would claim that science and religion are compatible — really, the only method available — is to twist the definition of either “science” or “religion” well out of the form in which most people would recognize it, which is what a lot of fringe authors attempt to do.

The progress of science over the last few centuries has increasingly shown religious claims about the natural world to be straightforwardly incorrect. We know more about the natural world now than we did two millennia ago, and we know enough to say that people don’t come back from the dead. We also know enough about biology to conclude there is no such thing as virgin births or female impregnation without the birth canal.

Scientifically speaking, the existence of God is an untenable hypothesis. Religion was humanity's first attempt at trying to understand the world - a reach for the reason why things are the way they are. We've come quite a long way since then, much to the dismay of religion. The scientific method as a way to determine the workings of reality has been accepted and proven ad nauseum both in theory and in practice - it's solely responsible for the world we live in and all the things we take for granted in it (including this discussion on a computer over the internet). Millennia ago, God was a reasonable hypothesis. But our understanding (and our data) has improved exponentially since then, and this is no longer a viable model. The same kind of reasoning holds for belief in miracles, various creation stories, and so on.

I have huge respect for many thoughtful religious people, several of whom I count among the most intelligent people I know of - like Isaac Newton and Rene Descartes. I just think they’re incorrect, in precisely the same sense in which I think certain of my thoughtful and intelligent physicist friends are wrong about the arrow of time or the interpretation of quantum mechanics. But these issues matter; they affect people’s lives, from women who are forced to wear head coverings and stripped of their rights to gay couples who can’t get married to people in Minnesota who can’t buy cars on Sundays.... to the innumerable child molestation scandals over millennia that riddle religious institutions. Religion can never be a purely personal matter; how you think about the fundamental nature of reality necessarily impacts how you behave, and those behaviors are going to affect other people. That’s why it’s important to get it right.

you’re basically ruling out supernatural occurrences and the ability of a higher power to defy what we know in this realm

so you believe there are no dimensions beyond ours. we know everything.. despite the fact that up until about 70 years ago, the theory of creation wasn’t even accepted in science. not until the big bang theory was finally hypothesized in the early 20th century, only to eventually be the most accepted scientific explanation for the universe, which was originally believed to have no beginning and no end by science. before then the thought of creation was mocked. if someone like you lived back then, you would surely clown any person who dare tried to claim the universe was created with a big bang and continues to expand. so who knows what scientists will find out 100 years from now.. as technology advances, its slowly catching up to God. a person with no faith such as yourself will not be able to wrap your mind around this without admitting to yourself that most of science is only THEORY, which constantly CHANGES. meaning it will continue to change…….

not believing in dimensions beyond ours, which we have limited understanding of, in itself is anti-science and frankly, a pretty pretentious outlook if we keepin it a buck

you’re too far to the opposite side of the spectrum to debate matters of mysticism with, so this conversation won’t go anywhere

you’re saying a whole lot without really saying anything.. just the same repeating of “these things are beyond my capability of understanding, so therefore they cannot be real”

LOL

there’s a reason that most scientists believe in a higher power. the fact that they believe in this automatically validates the notion that there are things which cannot be scientifically broken down or understood by the human mind.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2022, 06:24:57 PM »
So you are standing by the position that it is just a coincidence that Dre threw up the devil horns (something he never used to do) in two consecutive major appearances—Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and then at the very moment all eyes were on him and receiving encore at his big moment in front of the world at the Super Bowl he just by accident throws up the devil horns to say “rock’n’roll”?  It was hiphop’s big moment why represent rock n roll?  You are in denial—the industry is Satanic at very high levels, Dre sold his soul.  Probably that deal was made through Jimmy as well.

The Freemasonry/Illuminati stuff is real it may be under different names but there is a high level one world government that gives you secret access and membership if you sell out to them.  I’m not sure what name it was under for Dre but I think you are stretching pretty far if you think it’s just a coincidence Dre chose to throw up the horns on the biggest stage of his life.

Pac wouldn’t of done that.  That’s why Pac is the greatest and the truest, not Dre.  Pac never sold his soul and Suge never sold his soul.  Soon I will be removing Dre from my avatar and sig and replacing with either Pac or Flat Earth signage

I’m giving you the real, Sccit

i mean it’s the ROCK N ROLL hall of fame .. not as big a shocker as youre acting

if dre sold his soul, the gta soundtrack would be much bigger than it was

:magic:

abusive

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2022, 06:40:44 PM »

Nah. I posted a video in train of thought entitled 'Tgey sold their soul for rock n roll'. It's more like the devil and rock n roll' go hand and hand. Look in Robert Johnson and the devil, blues and the progression or influence of blues on rock music. Jerry heller used to manage some of the devilish rock groups. The symbolism has been there from the eazy duz it album cover all the way to niggaz4life.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

abusive

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2022, 06:48:49 PM »

It's pretty obvious you have never looked into what you are arguing against. I find that quite common. We aren't the same though. I always look at both sides of the spectrum and come to a conclusion.

I have posted several documentaries, lectures and debates in train of thought that refutes most of what you have posted. You guys obviously aren't paying attention. Lol Stop worrying about Dr. Dre all the time and check out some of my "conspiracy theories." You may learn something.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2022, 06:49:40 PM »

The symbolism has been there from the eazy duz it album cover all the way to niggaz4life.

infinite .. do you believe this?  :-\

Safe+Sound

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2022, 07:22:00 PM »
you’re basically ruling out supernatural occurrences and the ability of a higher power to defy what we know in this realm

so you believe there are no dimensions beyond ours. we know everything.. despite the fact that up until about 70 years ago, the theory of creation wasn’t even accepted in science. not until the big bang theory was finally hypothesized in the early 20th century, only to eventually be the most accepted scientific explanation for the universe, which was originally believed to have no beginning and no end by science. before then the thought of creation was mocked. if someone like you lived back then, you would surely clown any person who dare tried to claim the universe was created with a big bang and continues to expand. so who knows what scientists will find out 100 years from now.. as technology advances, its slowly catching up to God. a person with no faith such as yourself will not be able to wrap your mind around this without admitting to yourself that most of science is only THEORY, which constantly CHANGES. meaning it will continue to change…….

not believing in dimensions beyond ours, which we have limited understanding of, in itself is anti-science and frankly, a pretty pretentious outlook if we keepin it a buck

you’re too far to the opposite side of the spectrum to debate matters of mysticism with, so this conversation won’t go anywhere

you’re saying a whole lot without really saying anything.. just the same repeating of “these things are beyond my capability of understanding, so therefore they cannot be real”

LOL

there’s a reason that most scientists believe in a higher power. the fact that they believe in this automatically validates the notion that there are things which cannot be scientifically broken down or understood by the human mind.

If you knew anything about mathematics, you would know that's not what I mean at all. There are tons of dimensions that can be theoretically accounted for with tools like linear algebra and string theory. But you have to be familiar with these ideas - including the agreed upon definition of what a dimension is in the field - to understand what any of this means, which lends itself to my larger point: there is TONS we don't know. It's just that ideas surrounding the unknown are based in a different version of reality than you're familiar with. That would be the real world and not the world of fantasy, goblins, and ghosts. Science is ALL about the unknown; testing theories, making sure they're falsifiable, able to be duplicated, adjusting previous work etc. It's a process of constant refinement. But you're not in the field. You're not a scientist. You do not work in that kind of environment and have not pursued a career in it so I don't expect you to be remotely familiar with how anything works. You're a complete outsider attempting to argue against disciplines you couldn't care less about. Some of the largest breakthroughs have been a consequence of being wrong. It's a great feeling! It's not not the kind of "wrong" you might be thinking. Chemists, biologists, neuroscientists, mathematicians, computer scientists, and others dedicate their entire lives to inquiry. The kinds of questions they are asking are light years beyond what the average person could ever formulate. There's a reason you have to slog through years and years of school to get there; to be a part of those discoveries, to be a part of those teams and labs. The kind of expertise that is required is extremely high level. You can't just crash the party empty handed. This is real work that demands the most advanced minds on the planet. Really figuring things out is hard. It's not just a food fight on a stupid forum where all of that it lost upon everyone. And that's understandable - because no one here does that for a living.

Has it ever occurred to you that every single mystery that has ever been solved in the world turned out NOT to be magic? Religion continues to be an ever-receding pocket of ignorance.

Also, "most scientists" do not believe in a higher power. That's completely false. And the ones who do - some of whom I know personally - define the word "belief" in a completely different (and much more sophisticated) way than you do and also do not bring those beliefs into research because they know belief has absolutely no bearing on experiments. This is basic. But again, you wouldn't know because these are not the kind of individuals you interact with on a daily basis.

I'm saying a whole lot without the kind of receptive intellect on the other end to properly interpret it. You minimize it to spare yourself some embarrassment because it's over your head. These are advanced topics and deep questions; not some elementary school conversation about saturday morning cartoons. As I mentioned before, I do this not so much to spar with you and the others, but to inform anyone who may be silently curious about actual fucking reality. This kind of material is completely out of your league. But perhaps there a few observers who are a bit sharp and may wish to apply themselves in these areas and make a meaningful contribution to humanity. 

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2022, 09:09:13 PM »
If you knew anything about mathematics, you would know that's not what I mean at all. There are tons of dimensions that can be theoretically accounted for with tools like linear algebra and string theory. But you have to be familiar with these ideas - including the agreed upon definition of what a dimension is in the field - to understand what any of this means, which lends itself to my larger point: there is TONS we don't know. It's just that ideas surrounding the unknown are based in a different version of reality than you're familiar with. That would be the real world and not the world of fantasy, goblins, and ghosts. Science is ALL about the unknown; testing theories, making sure they're falsifiable, able to be duplicated, adjusting previous work etc. It's a process of constant refinement. But you're not in the field. You're not a scientist. You do not work in that kind of environment and have not pursued a career in it so I don't expect you to be remotely familiar with how anything works. You're a complete outsider attempting to argue against disciplines you couldn't care less about. Some of the largest breakthroughs have been a consequence of being wrong. It's a great feeling! It's not not the kind of "wrong" you might be thinking. Chemists, biologists, neuroscientists, mathematicians, computer scientists, and others dedicate their entire lives to inquiry. The kinds of questions they are asking are light years beyond what the average person could ever formulate. There's a reason you have to slog through years and years of school to get there; to be a part of those discoveries, to be a part of those teams and labs. The kind of expertise that is required is extremely high level. You can't just crash the party empty handed. This is real work that demands the most advanced minds on the planet. Really figuring things out is hard. It's not just a food fight on a stupid forum where all of that it lost upon everyone. And that's understandable - because no one here does that for a living.

Has it ever occurred to you that every single mystery that has ever been solved in the world turned out NOT to be magic? Religion continues to be an ever-receding pocket of ignorance.

Also, "most scientists" do not believe in a higher power. That's completely false. And the ones who do - some of whom I know personally - define the word "belief" in a completely different (and much more sophisticated) way than you do and also do not bring those beliefs into research because they know belief has absolutely no bearing on experiments. This is basic. But again, you wouldn't know because these are not the kind of individuals you interact with on a daily basis.

I'm saying a whole lot without the kind of receptive intellect on the other end to properly interpret it. You minimize it to spare yourself some embarrassment because it's over your head. These are advanced topics and deep questions; not some elementary school conversation about saturday morning cartoons. As I mentioned before, I do this not so much to spar with you and the others, but to inform anyone who may be silently curious about actual fucking reality. This kind of material is completely out of your league. But perhaps there a few observers who are a bit sharp and may wish to apply themselves in these areas and make a meaningful contribution to humanity.

yo you really believe yourself to be some great superior! wow

:dead:

this is what i’m talking about.. people who don’t believe in a higher power tend to walk around with a sense of arrogance on some “i’m the greatest thing walking this earth!” shit

you really just claimed that i couldn’t interpret what you’re saying lmao. how delusional are you? your thoughts are pretty damn simple and not hard at all to understand. and again, youre mostly just repeating the same thing over and over.

you lack spirit, so you try to overcompensate for it with your studies. you don’t need to know every chemical compound of dog shit to know it stinks. no, i am not a scientist, youre right. but i have had many spiritual encounters that could never be explained with science. and again, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that matters of the spirit many times are inexplicable and beyond the scope of human understanding. some of the greatest scientists will tell u this.

you also come off as someone who has never experimented with psychedelics. drugs that open up parts of the mind  and spirit that otherwise would’ve never been activated. those who have partaken in them have a vast edge on the outer realms. dimensions beyond our potential perception have indeed been proven. you call it “magic” .. scientists call it the “unknown”. realization that there are things way beyond science that not even the top scientist could explain is not some new phenomenon. for as much as you look up to scientists, they really don’t know not even a 1 trillionth of whats really out there. and despite them knowing more than either of us when it comes to certain things, what i just stated is a fact that is COMMON SENSE. so once you’re able to humble yourself and wrap your mind around THAT, holla at me.

until then, youre better off debating infinite and abusive about flat earth (which, ironically, science at one point believed to be fact lolllll).

:)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2022, 11:23:39 PM »
Nah. I posted a video in train of thought entitled 'Tgey sold their soul for rock n roll'. It's more like the devil and rock n roll' go hand and hand. Look in Robert Johnson and the devil, blues and the progression or influence of blues on rock music. Jerry heller used to manage some of the devilish rock groups. The symbolism has been there from the eazy duz it album cover all the way to niggaz4life.

Naw man.. I'm with you on the big issues homie, like Flat Earth and Coward-19--but I can't agree with you about the 80's or 90's golden era of hip-hop; they were still loyal to the hood' and followed the rules of the game, and stayed true to the hood, lived like Gz... either that or they were like KRS-1 and the 80's artists who paved the way and established the standards that hip-hop artists had to subscribe to in the golden age to get respect and gain credibility was key back then.

Now these days an artist doesn't have to have any rep in the game, or any co-sign from the pioneers, the game has changed.  So it's possible now for Dre to sell his soul especially at the level he is at being in the billionaire club. 

What you were talking about above with Eazy E or like let's say Bone Thugs In Harmony for example or Snoop's Murder Was the Case shit--that was all shit that they came up with and that was hood shit, and gang culture, that was organic.  They didn't do that as a result of selling out to the Illuminati, Masonry or no shit like that.

Another example would be Andre 3,000.  Like when that dude was wearing dresses and shit in the golden era of rap 90's--that was because that nicca was sprung off Erykah Badu and that pussy had his ass so enlightened that he was in a state of Nirvana.  On the other hand, in today's rap game when you see someone like Kid Cudi or Kevin Hart or Will Smith suddenly wearing dresses or some shit those are signs of occult/masonry/selling their soul to the elites.

Chappelle was on Oprah talking about this and Oprah is one of the occult so you can see from her expression that she wanted him to shut up--but Chappele exposed they tried to get him to sell out and wear and dress and these higher ups kept coming back around multiple times trying to pressure him till he finally was like "what the fucc is going on here?!?" and saw the agenda and they ended up trying to cut him off cause he didn't sell out. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2022, 11:28:41 PM »
infinite .. do you believe this?  :-\

No definitely not.. as I posted above.  I mean my friends and I fucced around with weiji boards and shit (and no I haven't been inducted into the Illuminati) in jr. high, and Bone was using all that ill imagery, but that was all artistic and ultimately they followed the rules of the hood and the pioneers that had established the rules to hip-hop and you couldn't violate that in the golden era without losing your respect; and respect mattered back then.  So Eazy E's dark imagery or Snoop's Murder Was the Case was just a result of trying to make some hard core gangsta shit--not selling out.

I mean they even had that great movie Tales from The Hood back in the day which was kind of a hip-hop movie.  They had dark imagery but it was still hood it wasn't Satanic or Illuminati or Masonry stuff---but Stanley Kubricks the Shining on the other hand is most definitely of the elitist occult.

If Abusive fails to see the difference between Eagles "Hotel California" and Snoop "Murder Was the Case" then I think he's trippin' (though Abusive is my dawg and righteous on the whole)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 01:40:14 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »