Author Topic: “EMINEM” WITH THE GAME DISS  (Read 2301 times)

Sccit

Re: “EMINEM” WITH THE GAME DISS
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2022, 08:38:23 AM »
Your religion is anti-christ.

We are not the same. You're low key stalking me at this point. You addressed me yet again but not what I posted. Go download you a dating app, this is a message board.

jesus is literally a prophet in islam

:dead:

abusive

« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2022, 12:00:32 PM »

My post was for infinite.

Infinite does the Quran say that God has a son? If so, post the verse.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Safe+Sound

« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2022, 06:18:13 PM »
damn.. so witty. good job. everybody totally thinks you’re cool and super smart now because of how well spoken you are.

JK

lol @ telling a jew to “evangelize” .. classix

At least someone appreciates my humor  ;D

Oh common, I'm sure you've gotten the impression that I don't care what you guys think - this is lightweight sparring in an immaterial domain - but in case that has somehow escaped you allow me to reaffirm  ;)

Buy hey, you guys are the cool kids - you're the "chosen" people, who think that the only significant event that ever occurred was the creation of human beings 3,000 years ago (it's ~250,000 but who's counting) on a scale beyond imagination that doesn't account for the numerous other species of hominids who existed prior to homo-sapiens much earlier - and all of this is part of a plan... It's some plan isn't it? All of this historical mass destruction, extermination, and annihilation occurring perpetually - and all of it set in motion so that people like the pope can tell you not to jerk off.  ;D

Let the terminus of un-freedom by the celestial dictator continue. Enjoy what's left of democracy now because when you die, the real fun begins  ;D

As for us heathens, all the hookers and coke are down in the fire pit. And by now, there's enough scientific geniuses who've died that we've certainly reinvented air conditioning  ;)

P.S. I didn't include you in the pack when I used the word "evangelize", sorry about that. You get a special word: proselytize.  :laugh:

P.S.S. All you flat-earthers: here's your chance! Looks like the first space hotel is set to be operational ahead of schedule in 2025. Start saving your pennies  :)

https://orbitalassembly.com/
         https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/space-hotel-orbital-assembly-scn/index.html
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 08:32:02 PM by Safe+Sound »

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2022, 10:05:55 PM »
At least someone appreciates my humor  ;D

Oh common, I'm sure you've gotten the impression that I don't care what you guys think - this is lightweight sparring in an immaterial domain - but in case that has somehow escaped you allow me to reaffirm  ;)

Buy hey, you guys are the cool kids - you're the "chosen" people, who think that the only significant event that ever occurred was the creation of human beings 3,000 years ago (it's ~250,000 but who's counting) on a scale beyond imagination that doesn't account for the numerous other species of hominids who existed prior to homo-sapiens much earlier - and all of this is part of a plan... It's some plan isn't it? All of this historical mass destruction, extermination, and annihilation occurring perpetually - and all of it set in motion so that people like the pope can tell you not to jerk off.  ;D

Let the terminus of un-freedom by the celestial dictator continue. Enjoy what's left of democracy now because when you die, the real fun begins  ;D

As for us heathens, all the hookers and coke are down in the fire pit. And by now, there's enough scientific geniuses who've died that we've certainly reinvented air conditioning  ;)

P.S. I didn't include you in the pack when I used the word "evangelize", sorry about that. You get a special word: proselytize.  :laugh:

P.S.S. All you flat-earthers: here's your chance! Looks like the first space hotel is set to be operational ahead of schedule in 2025. Start saving your pennies  :)

https://orbitalassembly.com/
         https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/space-hotel-orbital-assembly-scn/index.html

you spending way too much time in your mothers basement bruh

lowkey starting to sound like a kool keith song, shit

really though, there might’ve been other worlds before us. that’s not for us to determine and the scientific THEORIES (which regularly get debunked and rewritten) will not change the fact that the scriptures (which always stay the same) apply only to our specific species. as much as you want it to, science does not disprove God in any way shape or form. in fact, it’s quite the contrary. the problem is that youve never taken the time to delve into anything outside of your own “definitively” formulated thoughts and conclusions based on what you’ve been conditioned to believe. a lot of it is rooted in ignorance on matters outside of what you know.

again, to laugh off a higher power as “magic” and then go on about how the world sprung into existence on its own with zero intelligent design is mind blowingly retarded .. but i guess you’ve read a lot of science novels, so that totally negates your natural lack of spiritual prowess and deficiency in common sense, right? 

i’m not a flat earther btw .. and every talking point you’ve used to try and debunk scripture has been thoroughly addressed and explained in the books i’ve recommended (which you wont read due to your reluctancy to grow). you simply do not have the capacity for it…..for now.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2022, 12:59:27 AM »
Your religion is anti-christ.

We are not the same. You're low key stalking me at this point. You addressed me yet again but not what I posted. Go download you a dating app, this is a message board.

That’s because you are trying to fight me on some stuff I ain’t even trying to fight you on.  I saw your statements and questions on Islam and I didn’t even have a problem with them, and you still want to fight me on that.  So who is stalking who?

The guy looking for a fight with someone who has no problem with him—is the stalker.  Like I said—I consider you good people, so what’s the problem?  Did your mom not hug you enough when you were a kid or something?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 01:06:02 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Safe+Sound

« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2022, 08:09:06 AM »

you spending way too much time in your mothers basement bruh

lowkey starting to sound like a kool keith song, shit

really though, there might’ve been other worlds before us. that’s not for us to determine and the scientific THEORIES (which regularly get debunked and rewritten) will not change the fact that the scriptures (which always stay the same) apply only to our specific species. as much as you want it to, science does not disprove God in any way shape or form. in fact, it’s quite the contrary. the problem is that youve never taken the time to delve into anything outside of your own “definitively” formulated thoughts and conclusions based on what you’ve been conditioned to believe. a lot of it is rooted in ignorance on matters outside of what you know.

again, to laugh off a higher power as “magic” and then go on about how the world sprung into existence on its own with zero intelligent design is mind blowingly retarded .. but i guess you’ve read a lot of science novels, so that totally negates your natural lack of spiritual prowess and deficiency in common sense, right? 

i’m not a flat earther btw .. and every talking point you’ve used to try and debunk scripture has been thoroughly addressed and explained in the books i’ve recommended (which you wont read due to your reluctancy to grow). you simply do not have the capacity for it…..for now.

To be clear, I'm actually in YOUR mother's basement.  :shittedon:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 08:20:04 AM by Safe+Sound »

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2022, 08:17:22 AM »

To be clear, I'm actually in YOUR mother's basement.  :shittedon:

*rimshot*

:lulz:

Safe+Sound

« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2022, 02:17:11 PM »
9 million children die annually around the world before reaching the age of 5. So before I finish typing the end of this sentence, some few children very likely will die in terror and agony. Let's take a second think of the parents in these scenarios who are probably praying at this moment for their children to be spared. They will not - and this is all part of god's plan. Any god who would allow children to die in this way either can do nothing to help them or doesn't care to. Worse still, most of these people will be going to hell because they're praying to the wrong god. So through no fault of their own, they just happened to be born into the wrong culture where they got the wrong theology, and miss the revelation.

There's over a billion people in India right now - most of whom are Hindus and therefore polytheists. So in any other religious person's universe - mainly christians - no matter how good these people are, they're doomed. An eternity of torture. Evidence? None. It just says so in Mark 9 and Revelation 14. For comparison, in the Lord of The Rings, when the elves die, they go to Valenor but they can be reborn in Middle Earth.

So god created the cultural isolation of the Hindus and engineered the circumstances of their deaths in ignorance of Revelation? And then he created the penalty for this ignorance, which is an eternity of torment in fire? But on the other hand, your average serial killer in America who spent his life raping and torturing children need only come to god on death row and after a final meal of fried chicken, he'll spend an eternity in heaven.

If nothing else is clear at all, this vision of life doesn't have a fucking ounce of moral accountability in it. Note the double standard used to exonerate god from all this evil: god is loving, kind, just, and intrinsically good but when someone like myself points out the obvious and compelling evidence that this deity is cruel and unjust because he visits suffering on innocent people of a scope and scale that would embarrass the most ambitious psychopath, we're told that god is "mysterious." That's like playing tennis without the net and speaking this way is morally reprehensible.

Speaking of morality, here's a moral question for the faithful: Which is worse? A 52-year-old prophet marrying a 6-year-old but waiting until she was a "mature" 9-year-old to fuck her - OR - the creator of the universe raping a 12-year-old virgin so he could give birth to himself?

I remember seeing a sign from a methodist church that read: "Faith is believing in something when common sense tells you not to." Tragically, these people have no idea how true that really is.

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2022, 03:33:40 PM »
9 million children die annually around the world before reaching the age of 5. So before I finish typing the end of this sentence, some few children very likely will die in terror and agony. Let's take a second think of the parents in these scenarios who are probably praying at this moment for their children to be spared. They will not - and this is all part of god's plan. Any god who would allow children to die in this way either can do nothing to help them or doesn't care to. Worse still, most of these people will be going to hell because they're praying to the wrong god. So through no fault of their own, they just happened to be born into the wrong culture where they got the wrong theology, and miss the revelation.

There's over a billion people in India right now - most of whom are Hindus and therefore polytheists. So in any other religious person's universe - mainly christians - no matter how good these people are, they're doomed. An eternity of torture. Evidence? None. It just says so in Mark 9 and Revelation 14. For comparison, in the Lord of The Rings, when the elves die, they go to Valenor but they can be reborn in Middle Earth.

So god created the cultural isolation of the Hindus and engineered the circumstances of their deaths in ignorance of Revelation? And then he created the penalty for this ignorance, which is an eternity of torment in fire? But on the other hand, your average serial killer in America who spent his life raping and torturing children need only come to god on death row and after a final meal of fried chicken, he'll spend an eternity in heaven.

If nothing else is clear at all, this vision of life doesn't have a fucking ounce of moral accountability in it. Note the double standard used to exonerate god from all this evil: god is loving, kind, just, and intrinsically good but when someone like myself points out the obvious and compelling evidence that this deity is cruel and unjust because he visits suffering on innocent people of a scope and scale that would embarrass the most ambitious psychopath, we're told that god is "mysterious." That's like playing tennis without the net and speaking this way is morally reprehensible.

Speaking of morality, here's a moral question for the faithful: Which is worse? A 52-year-old prophet marrying a 6-year-old but waiting until she was a "mature" 9-year-old to fuck her - OR - the creator of the universe raping a 12-year-old virgin so he could give birth to himself?

I remember seeing a sign from a methodist church that read: "Faith is believing in something when common sense tells you not to." Tragically, these people have no idea how true that really is.

i’ll start with your first paragraph .. your problem here is that you think there is nothing beyond this life. you believe that when you die, that’s it. you fail to understand the basic SCIENTIFIC laws of energy. energy TRANSFERS. when we die, our energy simply leaves our body. but in your mind, you actually believe you know best. better than the creator. unbelievably arrogant. do you not understand that your mind cannot comprehend even .0001% of what is actually out there? “oh man a child dies, sooooo sad, why does God let that happen?!” .. so i guess according to you, human emotions is what this is all about? again, if you understand the concept of GREATER dimensions, a world to come, perhaps you would be able to wrap your mind around the fact that death is truly not a sad thing. there’s nothing wrong with death, outside of the limited capacity within human emotions, which mean NOTHING in the grand scheme of things. your book smarts make you seem intelligent on the outside looking in, but this argument was anything but….

i’m not sure about christianity.. it’s mostly just a whitewashed remix of judaism as far as i know, but what i can speak of is our own scripture. those people in india are not doomed. even gentiles can make it to the world to come, as long as they follow the basics (don’t kill, don’t steal, etc.. basically just being a good human) .. now is there levels to the world to come? of course. like anything else in life, the more u sacrifice, the higher level u reach.

i don’t think God is unjust in any way. i just think you feel like you are the greatest thing walking this earth, so you know best. what you know is definitive! right? submission to the creator is very important. so yea, someone like u is totally fucked if u continue on this path of “i’m the answer!”..

it seems to me like you’re far more familiar with christianity, which is what you’ve based most your posts around… yes, christianity is full of contradictions and confusion. look into judaism.. but don’t go into it relentlessly seeking error. go in with an open mind and see what u can fine. you wont regret it.

Safe+Sound

« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2022, 08:36:35 PM »

i’ll start with your first paragraph .. your problem here is that you think there is nothing beyond this life. you believe that when you die, that’s it. you fail to understand the basic SCIENTIFIC laws of energy. energy TRANSFERS. when we die, our energy simply leaves our body. but in your mind, you actually believe you know best. better than the creator. unbelievably arrogant. do you not understand that your mind cannot comprehend even .0001% of what is actually out there? “oh man a child dies, sooooo sad, why does God let that happen?!” .. so i guess according to you, human emotions is what this is all about? again, if you understand the concept of GREATER dimensions, a world to come, perhaps you would be able to wrap your mind around the fact that death is truly not a sad thing. there’s nothing wrong with death, outside of the limited capacity within human emotions, which mean NOTHING in the grand scheme of things. your book smarts make you seem intelligent on the outside looking in, but this argument was anything but….

i’m not sure about christianity.. it’s mostly just a whitewashed remix of judaism as far as i know, but what i can speak of is our own scripture. those people in india are not doomed. even gentiles can make it to the world to come, as long as they follow the basics (don’t kill, don’t steal, etc.. basically just being a good human) .. now is there levels to the world to come? of course. like anything else in life, the more u sacrifice, the higher level u reach.

i don’t think God is unjust in any way. i just think you feel like you are the greatest thing walking this earth, so you know best. what you know is definitive! right? submission to the creator is very important. so yea, someone like u is totally fucked if u continue on this path of “i’m the answer!”..

it seems to me like you’re far more familiar with christianity, which is what you’ve based most your posts around… yes, christianity is full of contradictions and confusion. look into judaism.. but don’t go into it relentlessly seeking error. go in with an open mind and see what u can fine. you wont regret it.

Please feel free to demonstrate the existence of this mysterious "energy" you speak of and recite these specific laws of energy and energy transfer you mention. Demonstrate how they work. Also, please source your percentage of 0.0001%. Where did you get it from? How did you calculate it? What information did you use to derive it? Also, how do you define a dimension? Whatever your idea of that is, it's not congruent to the way any to how a mathematician or astrophysicist would understand it but please, explain and be explicit. You throw around words like "energy" and "dimensions" very loosely without actually defining them. In science, words mean things - very specific things that must be universally understood for anyone to know what anyone else is talking about.

Also, if you want to know what I think. just ask. My view on an afterlife is that it's 99.9% unlikely. Saying it's 100% is unscientific because I don't know definitively. No one can. You on the other hand, claim to have the answer that there is. Ironically, you base it on the fact that we know almost zero - or 0.0001% as you say - about life and the universe you live in? Seems pretty backwards. How can you make a definitive claim like that while admitting you know jack shit in general? You're really not even respecting the depth of the question itself. These are a part of some of the most profound and serious existential questions surrounding human life. Anyone who claims to have a definitive answer right now is full of shit. In science it's actually the opposite. We demonstrably show how much we don't know by asking better and better questions. Each answer leads to a deeper unknown for more advanced topics surrounding the cosmos. Being wrong is where the breakthroughs happen. Being humbled is a part of science so when you mention arrogance, that seems more like a personal problem but it's certainly not present in any real laboratory studying these topics.

The test of a good argument is that it’s falsifiable, not unfalsifiable. Now if you subscribe to the idea that everything science has proved to be real - including evolution - is now just another regression of a divine plan, you’re free to believe that a sentient creator of sorts put his/her/itself to the trouble of going through huge epochs of birth and death of species over eons of time in course of which 99.9% of all life forms ever to appear on Earth have become extinct (as we nearly did as a species ourselves - I invite you to look up the incredible account by the National Geographic’s coordinator of the genome project (P.S. You should all send in your saliva sample and have your African ancestry traced - it’s pretty awesome to follow the mitochondrial DNA that we all have in common with each other and other species, primates, and life forms and find out where in Africa you came form). About 180,000 years ago there was a global warming event - probably in what is now Indonesia - that reduced the entire human population to about 30-40,000. Pretty close to nothing. That’s our real exodus story and we don’t know how because it isn’t written in any scripture or told in any superstitious narrative but somehow we escaped to cooler latitudes. And all this should happen so that a very imperfect race of evolved primates should have opportunity to become christians or to write in this forum right now? All of that was done with us in mind? That’s a pretty interesting kind of solipsism. You talk about arrogance. There’s a certain arrogance to this assumption that all of this extraordinary development was all about us and we were the intended result - and everything else was in the discard. What waste but at least we’re here right? Doesn’t work for me and I think there are definitely questions in psychology involved in this as well.

As far a Judaism goes, sure we can go there too whenever I have the time but you really need to improve your arguing. It's horrible. there's nothing behind it. You need to be able to point to something that factors out and is agnostic to your own biases. This is a requirement for ANY experiment conducted in a lab or any philosophical argument made between serious people. Maybe take an online course in modal logic or philosophy of mind to start? ;)

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2022, 09:16:02 PM »
Please feel free to demonstrate the existence of this mysterious "energy" you speak of and recite these specific laws of energy and energy transfer you mention. Demonstrate how they work. Also, please source your percentage of 0.0001%. Where did you get it from? How did you calculate it? What information did you use to derive it? Also, how do you define a dimension? Whatever your idea of that is, it's not congruent to the way any to how a mathematician or astrophysicist would understand it but please, explain and be explicit. You throw around words like "energy" and "dimensions" very loosely without actually defining them. In science, words mean things - very specific things that must be universally understood for anyone to know what anyone else is talking about.

Also, if you want to know what I think. just ask. My view on an afterlife is that it's 99.9% unlikely. Saying it's 100% is unscientific because I don't know definitively. No one can. You on the other hand, claim to have the answer that there is. Ironically, you base it on the fact that we know almost zero - or 0.0001% as you say - about life and the universe you live in? Seems pretty backwards. How can you make a definitive claim like that while admitting you know jack shit in general? You're really not even respecting the depth of the question itself. These are a part of some of the most profound and serious existential questions surrounding human life. Anyone who claims to have a definitive answer right now is full of shit. In science it's actually the opposite. We demonstrably show how much we don't know by asking better and better questions. Each answer leads to a deeper unknown for more advanced topics surrounding the cosmos. Being wrong is where the breakthroughs happen. Being humbled is a part of science so when you mention arrogance, that seems more like a personal problem but it's certainly not present in any real laboratory studying these topics.

The test of a good argument is that it’s falsifiable, not unfalsifiable. Now if you subscribe to the idea that everything science has proved to be real - including evolution - is now just another regression of a divine plan, you’re free to believe that a sentient creator of sorts put his/her/itself to the trouble of going through huge epochs of birth and death of species over eons of time in course of which 99.9% of all life forms ever to appear on Earth have become extinct (as we nearly did as a species ourselves - I invite you to look up the incredible account by the National Geographic’s coordinator of the genome project (P.S. You should all send in your saliva sample and have your African ancestry traced - it’s pretty awesome to follow the mitochondrial DNA that we all have in common with each other and other species, primates, and life forms and find out where in Africa you came form). About 180,000 years ago there was a global warming event - probably in what is now Indonesia - that reduced the entire human population to about 30-40,000. Pretty close to nothing. That’s our real exodus story and we don’t know how because it isn’t written in any scripture or told in any superstitious narrative but somehow we escaped to cooler latitudes. And all this should happen so that a very imperfect race of evolved primates should have opportunity to become christians or to write in this forum right now? All of that was done with us in mind? That’s a pretty interesting kind of solipsism. You talk about arrogance. There’s a certain arrogance to this assumption that all of this extraordinary development was all about us and we were the intended result - and everything else was in the discard. What waste but at least we’re here right? Doesn’t work for me and I think there are definitely questions in psychology involved in this as well.

As far a Judaism goes, sure we can go there too whenever I have the time but you really need to improve your arguing. It's horrible. there's nothing behind it. You need to be able to point to something that factors out and is agnostic to your own biases. This is a requirement for ANY experiment conducted in a lab or any philosophical argument made between serious people. Maybe take an online course in modal logic or philosophy of mind to start? ;)

here’s the answer to your very strange questions “what is energy” “what is a dimension” ….

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2095754818300358

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/our-continued-existence-means-other-dimensions-are-probably-super-tiny-180970487/

you probably won’t read that or might even come back
with a smart ass reply, but there u go..if you’re seriously curious and not just putting on an act, you can start by reading those.

i know your type bruh.. you overload your mind with useless information, thinking it makes you smart. in reality, our brains are like drawers. you can stuff them full of different items, but it’s better to keep only what’s truly needed because there’s only a certain amount it can hold. you can either break things down to it’s simplest form (what truly intelligent people do), or you can try your hardest to sound like some pretentious intellect by overcomplexifying simple concepts in order to come off as superior.

judaism is literally responsible for modern science, but u don’t know that because u probably grew up in a church where your priest molested young children, so now you hate religion with a passion and dedicate your life to debunking it.

https://momentmag.com/jewish-thought-influenced-science/

if you aren’t willing to read the material i provide, u can kick rocks n keep reading your science bible, because there’s no helping some1 like u.

mtbsm

« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2022, 03:24:30 AM »
This is exactly the kind of reaction Game was hoping to get by baiting Eminem lol

abusive

« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2022, 09:23:55 AM »
That’s because you are trying to fight me on some stuff I ain’t even trying to fight you on.  I saw your statements and questions on Islam and I didn’t even have a problem with them, and you still want to fight me on that.  So who is stalking who?

The guy looking for a fight with someone who has no problem with him—is the stalker.  Like I said—I consider you good people, so what’s the problem?  Did your mom not hug you enough when you were a kid or something?
Stop mentioning me.

abusive

« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2022, 09:31:39 AM »

How is Christianity white washed when it says through out the bible that Jews are black and Jesus being the king of the Jews has hair like wool, feet like brass and a Jew, the apostle paul was mistaken for an Egyptian in  Acts 21:38? Make it make sense. I find it funny because you are the one who broke his neck explaining how Jews aren't a black African people.

abusive

« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2022, 09:39:54 AM »

Creator of the heavens and the earth from nothingness, how could He have a son when He has no mate? He created all things, and has knowledge of all things.
https://quran.wwpa.com/page/verse-6-101
--------------------------
1 John 2:22 - Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Islam is anti-christ just like Judaism.