Author Topic: “EMINEM” WITH THE GAME DISS  (Read 2280 times)

Sccit

Re: “EMINEM” WITH THE GAME DISS
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2022, 10:05:50 AM »
Eating pork was the law for the Jews. Under the new testament covenant for all mankind, that doesn't apply. It's just that simple. It's not my fault you reject the Messiah and his teachings because you were raised to. When was thy last burnt offering btw or stoning?

The scriptures also condemns Sodom but just yesterday you said the scriptures allows it. When did that change? It doesn't sound like you know the scriptures as you claim to. I think you have a "I'm Jewish, god's chosen people, so I'm right" attitude.

Black people come in various shades but the hair like wool is what distinguishes them from gentiles. Jews and Gentiles, not race. So even if I concede on the skin color, he would still fall under the same "black" umbrella. Just as a red bone (ruddy as king David), yellow bone or albino would. Those little twist and curls you guys do with your hair isn't the same as Sampson's locs either. Please don't start that again. On one hand you say there are black Jewish people (you've said this in the past)  and on the other you fight tooth and nail to say they aren't.

I have already went over the Hebrew thing before. You speaking Hebrew doesn't change anything. The translators of the KJV knew it as well. You have to alter the meaning of the text or else it becomes obvious that your religion stole another people's identity. Your mind would unravel to find out that you aren't a Jew after all and that your entire life is a lie.

show me where any form of sex with a woman is regarded as “sodom” in OT .. you cant. God’s law doesn’t change, it is definitive. it changed “just because” isn’t a good answer. i don’t have any attitude, your very scripture speaks of jews as the chosen people, so don’t put that on me .. what does it take to be part of the chosen people? all you have to do is sacrifice your life to God, follow his laws, and give ALL the credit to him.. that means that giving praise which belongs to him to a mere mortal is considered idol worship. you are an idolater and you don’t even know it.

again, how am i changing the meaning of anything … i literally just showed you the hebrew word for darkened followed by the hebrew word for black. nothing here has been altered.. facts only. you taking the word of those who interpreted the original scriptures for the blasphemous kjv translations is no better than the general public who takes the word of the cdc and double mask when driving alone in their car with the windows down because of it. i am the source for hebrew here, not the devious cacs u look up to.

i never said there are no black jewish people .. race is a made up social construct. it wasn’t documented or relevant in the biblical era, so it wasn’t noted. but it’s clear that the originals were the mizrahi jews. the natives of that land. black people are native to africa, not the middle east. we have been holders of the torah from day 1.. and the fact that ashkenazi jews were also holding the torah in a whole nother continent, while having the same exact laws in tact shows that there has been zero alterations. i don’t know why you want jews to be black so badly. you aren’t even black. usually it’s only black people who lost their african roots that make this claim in order to feel a level of importance in relation to scripture. you are literally echoing the sentiments of the biggest culture vultures in history- the black hebrew israelites. a racist cult of pedophile weirdos who dress like power rangers and shout at people on street corners, not a religion.

btw peyot (the curls you speak of) are not the only curls jews have lmao.. do yourself a favor and look up jew fro. a very common hairstyle in the ethnic jewish division.

that said, i’ll leave you with this in hopes that you eventually find the truth and denounce the blasphemy you have been following:

no amount of copping please will fill in these clear cut holes my dude.

mtbsm

« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2022, 12:00:50 PM »
I’m blaming Game for this thread

abusive

« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2022, 06:12:48 PM »

show me where any form of sex with a woman is regarded as “sodom” in OT .. you cant. God’s law doesn’t change, it is definitive. it changed “just because” isn’t a good answer. i don’t have any attitude, your very scripture speaks of jews as the chosen people, so don’t put that on me .. what does it take to be part of the chosen people? all you have to do is sacrifice your life to God, follow his laws, and give ALL the credit to him.. that means that giving praise which belongs to him to a mere mortal is considered idol worship. you are an idolater and you don’t even know it.

again, how am i changing the meaning of anything … i literally just showed you the hebrew word for darkened followed by the hebrew word for black. nothing here has been altered.. facts only. you taking the word of those who interpreted the original scriptures for the blasphemous kjv translations is no better than the general public who takes the word of the cdc and double mask when driving alone in their car with the windows down because of it. i am the source for hebrew here, not the devious cacs u look up to.

i never said there are no black jewish people .. race is a made up social construct. it wasn’t documented or relevant in the biblical era, so it wasn’t noted. but it’s clear that the originals were the mizrahi jews. the natives of that land. black people are native to africa, not the middle east. we have been holders of the torah from day 1.. and the fact that ashkenazi jews were also holding the torah in a whole nother continent, while having the same exact laws in tact shows that there has been zero alterations. i don’t know why you want jews to be black so badly. you aren’t even black. usually it’s only black people who lost their african roots that make this claim in order to feel a level of importance in relation to scripture. you are literally echoing the sentiments of the biggest culture vultures in history- the black hebrew israelites. a racist cult of pedophile weirdos who dress like power rangers and shout at people on street corners, not a religion.

btw peyot (the curls you speak of) are not the only curls jews have lmao.. do yourself a favor and look up jew fro. a very common hairstyle in the ethnic jewish division.

that said, i’ll leave you with this in hopes that you eventually find the truth and denounce the blasphemy you have been following:

no amount of copping please will fill in these clear cut holes my dude.
You do know that the health info I posted concerning Sodomy still applies to male/ female interaction right? You think the scriptures condone that because it's done between a man and woman? Cool story bro!
------------
As concerning the law

Matthew 5:17-20
King James Version
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

So now you just have to sacrifice your life. What about the traditions of Moses? You just gon throw that out the window? You are doing the same thing you're accusing me of.
---------------
You're not a Jew though bro. Your Jewish religion just teaches that you are. I asked you to prove it and you said "it's common sense". I translated that into English meaning mommy and daddy raised me that way, so it must be true.
-----------------
Jesus isn't a mere mortal. lol Jesus is God in the flesh.

John 1
King James Version
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
-----------------------
Remember this from the OT:
Daniel 3:25

“He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.”

King James Version (KJV)
-------------------
How are you trying to use my arguments against me? I'm the one who taught you that about race. I also taught you that olives come in many different colors including black when you said Jews were olive colored. Then you said red. I'm arguing the black part because that's what the scriptures say. No other reason. You have the motive I don't you're. If you understood the scriptures in it's full context (not just a select few books you choose to believe) then you would know that being God's chosen people isn't a badge of honor to begin with.
_---------------------
Genesis 2
10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;

12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.

14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

Is this area Africa or the middle east?

You've mentioned the Jew fro thing several times. Please give it a rest.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

abusive

« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2022, 06:14:06 PM »
Safe+Sound, I'm coming for you next.

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2022, 11:42:51 PM »
You do know that the health info I posted concerning Sodomy still applies to male/ female interaction right? You think the scriptures condone that because it's done between a man and woman? Cool story bro!
------------
As concerning the law

Matthew 5:17-20
King James Version
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

So now you just have to sacrifice your life. What about the traditions of Moses? You just gon throw that out the window? You are doing the same thing you're accusing me of.
---------------
You're not a Jew though bro. Your Jewish religion just teaches that you are. I asked you to prove it and you said "it's common sense". I translated that into English meaning mommy and daddy raised me that way, so it must be true.
-----------------
Jesus isn't a mere mortal. lol Jesus is God in the flesh.

John 1
King James Version
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
-----------------------
Remember this from the OT:
Daniel 3:25

“He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.”

King James Version (KJV)
-------------------
How are you trying to use my arguments against me? I'm the one who taught you that about race. I also taught you that olives come in many different colors including black when you said Jews were olive colored. Then you said red. I'm arguing the black part because that's what the scriptures say. No other reason. You have the motive I don't you're. If you understood the scriptures in it's full context (not just a select few books you choose to believe) then you would know that being God's chosen people isn't a badge of honor to begin with.
_---------------------
Genesis 2
10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;

12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.

14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

Is this area Africa or the middle east?

You've mentioned the Jew fro thing several times. Please give it a rest.

i’m glad you’re confident in yourself, but i doubt you’ve ever taught a single thing to anyone on this forum homie.. race being a social construct is not something you came up with lmao. more importantly, i literally just shared a link that proved NT to lack divinity, yet you continue to quote it .. “God in the flesh” is the definition of blasphemous. You are an idol worshipper, plain and simple. not that i need to prove anything to you, but my ancestry dating back to the beginning of traceable lineage being from israel is all i really need here. and you are speaking to a member of the tribe of levi. one of the only traceable tribes. this is not that power ranger nonsense you watch on youtube that claims puerto ricans are ephraim, haitians are levi, argentinian are naphtali etc. lmfao .. my people have been keepers of the torah since the beginning of time, it’s not just something we found recently and tried to put claim in .. but tbh you’re a dude who doesn’t really deal well wit common sense. i’m a sucker for a good conspiracy, but you’re so far gone down the youtube rabbit hole that every conspiracy theory u come across speaks to u. no balance.

this isn’t about wearing a “badge of honor” …. this is about totally submitting yourself to the most high with all your heart. once you are able to fully do that, your life will change. sectors like the black hebrew israelites do not partake in that level of dedication. their entire motive in tying themselves to judaism is ego based, which negates everything they do. real black jews are cats like shyne or amare stoudemire. they went through a legit process and adhere to the laws set forth. the laws that can NEVER be altered, despite what your remix book told you.   

so you don’t believe in getting blowjobs from women? that is sodomy to you? terrible. this is what happens when you let cacs lead the way .. again, original scriptures does not forsake ANY sexual act between man and woman. your nonsense piece about the health risks is laughable.. here is a health piece that says the exact opposite:

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/benefits-of-anal-sex

when you finally get a wife, she might want to suck your dick .. if you tell her no, she WILL seek a man like me. believe that.

abusive

« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2022, 07:26:16 AM »
I'm still waiting for evidence of your white washed comment.

Sccit

« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2022, 07:32:25 AM »
I'm still waiting for evidence of your white washed comment.

its written in greek and was popularized by romans

what more do u need?

abusive

« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2022, 03:39:15 PM »
the God in all Abrahamic religions is the same God.

Sccit

abusive

« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2022, 09:27:49 AM »

its written in greek and was popularized by romans

what more do u need?
Preface to the King James Bible 1611
THE TRANSLATORS TO THE READER

THE TRANSLATION OF THE OLD TESTAMENT
OUT OF THE OLD TESTAMENT
OUT OF THE HEBREW INTO GREEK

While God would be known only in Jacob, and have his Name great in Israel, and in none other place, while the dew lay on Gideon's fleece only, and all the earth besides was dry; then for one and the same people, which spake all of them the language of Canaan, that is, Hebrew, one and the same original in Hebrew was sufficient. [S. August. lib 12 contra Faust c32] But, when the fulness of time drew near, that the Sun of righteousness, the Son of God should come into the world, whom God ordained to be a reconciliation through faith in his blood, not of the Jew only, but also of the Greek, yea, of all them that were scattered abroad; then lo, it pleased the Lord to stir up the spirit of a Greek Prince (Greek for descent and language) even of Ptolemy Philadelph King of Egypt, to procure the translating of the Book of God out of Hebrew into Greek. This is the translation of the Seventy Interpreters, commonly so called, which prepared the way for our Saviour among the Gentiles by written preaching, as Saint John Baptist did among the Jews by vocal. For the Grecians being desirous of learning, were not wont to suffer books of worth to lie moulding in Kings' libraries, but had many of their servants, ready scribes, to copy them out, and so they were dispersed and made common. Again, the Greek tongue was well known and made familiar to most inhabitants in Asia, by reason of the conquest that there the Grecians had made, as also by the Colonies, which thither they had sent. For the same causes also it was well understood in many places of Europe, yea, and of Africa too. Therefore the word of God being set forth in Greek, becometh hereby like a candle set upon a candlestick, which giveth light to all that are in the house, or like a proclamation sounded forth in the market place, which most men presently take knowledge of; and therefore that language was fittest to contain the Scriptures, both for the first Preachers of the Gospel to appeal unto for witness, and for the learners also of those times to make search and trial by. It is certain, that that Translation was not so sound and so perfect, but it needed in many places correction; and who had been so sufficient for this work as the Apostles or Apostolic men? Yet it seemed good to the holy Ghost and to them, to take that which they found, (the same being for the greatest part true and sufficient) rather than making a new, in that new world and green age of the Church, to expose themselves to many exceptions and cavillations, as though they made a Translations to serve their own turn, and therefore bearing a witness to themselves, their witness not to be regarded. This may be supposed to be some cause, why the Translation of the Seventy was allowed to pass for current. Notwithstanding, though it was commended generally, yet it did not fully content the learned, no not of the Jews. For not long after Christ, Aquila fell in hand with a new Translation, and after him Theodotion, and after him Symmachus; yea, there was a fifth and a sixth edition, the Authors whereof were not known. [Epiphan. de mensur. et ponderibus.] These with the Seventy made up the Hexapla and were worthily and to great purpose compiled together by Origen. Howbeit the Edition of the Seventy went away with the credit, and therefore not only was placed in the midst by Origen (for the worth and excellency thereof above the rest, as Epiphanius gathered) but also was used by the Greek fathers for the ground and foundation of their Commentaries. Yea, Epiphanius above named doeth attribute so much unto it, that he holdeth the Authors thereof not only for Interpreters, but also for Prophets in some respect [S. August. 2::de dectrin. Christian c. 15]; and Justinian the Emperor enjoining the Jews his subjects to use especially the Translation of the Seventy, rendreth this reason thereof, because they were as it were enlightened with prophetical grace. Yet for all that, as the Egyptians are said of the Prophet to be men and not God, and their horses flesh and not spirit [Isa 31:3]; so it is evident, (and Saint Jerome affirmeth as much) [S. Jerome. de optimo genere interpret.] that the Seventy were Interpreters, they were not Prophets; they did many things well, as learned men; but yet as men they stumbled and fell, one while through oversight, another while through ignorance, yea, sometimes they may be noted to add to the Original, and sometimes to take from it; which made the Apostles to leave them many times, when they left the Hebrew, and to deliver the sense thereof according to the truth of the word, as the spirit gave them utterance. This may suffice touching the Greek Translations of the Old Testament.

Source: https://blackletterkingjamesbible.com/Library/Preface

abusive

« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2022, 09:33:09 AM »
From the text above.

"But, when the fulness of time drew near, that the Sun of righteousness, the Son of God should come into the world, whom God ordained to be a reconciliation through faith in his blood, not of the Jew only, but also of the Greek, yea, of all them that were scattered abroad; then lo, it pleased the Lord to stir up the spirit of a Greek Prince (Greek for descent and language) even of Ptolemy Philadelph King of Egypt, to procure the translating of the Book of God out of Hebrew into Greek. This is the translation of the Seventy Interpreters, commonly so called, which prepared the way for our Saviour among the Gentiles by written preaching, as Saint John Baptist did among the Jews by vocal."

Ptolemy II Philadelphus
Macedonian king of Egypt

Born: 308 BCE Cos Greece
Died: 246 BCE
Title / Office: king (285BC-246BC), Egypt
Source: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ptolemy-II-Philadelphus

Sccit

« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2022, 09:38:23 AM »
From the text above.

"But, when the fulness of time drew near, that the Sun of righteousness, the Son of God should come into the world, whom God ordained to be a reconciliation through faith in his blood, not of the Jew only, but also of the Greek, yea, of all them that were scattered abroad; then lo, it pleased the Lord to stir up the spirit of a Greek Prince (Greek for descent and language) even of Ptolemy Philadelph King of Egypt, to procure the translating of the Book of God out of Hebrew into Greek. This is the translation of the Seventy Interpreters, commonly so called, which prepared the way for our Saviour among the Gentiles by written preaching, as Saint John Baptist did among the Jews by vocal."

Ptolemy II Philadelphus
Macedonian king of Egypt

Born: 308 BCE Cos Greece
Died: 246 BCE
Title / Office: king (285BC-246BC), Egypt
Source: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ptolemy-II-Philadelphus

lol

maybe we can get safe-n-sound take on this

oh wait he tucked his tail and ran off when this discussion started eating at his soul (which he doesn’t even believe he has) .. all under the guise of being “above” it

although you may be wrong on many fronts, i can respect you for not letting these back n forths press you to the point where u get in your feelings over it like a str8 sucka

abusive

« Reply #102 on: May 13, 2022, 09:52:44 AM »

lol

maybe we can get safe-n-sound take on this

oh wait he tucked his tail and ran off when this discussion started eating at his soul (which he doesn’t even believe he has) .. all under the guise of being “above” it

although you may be wrong on many fronts, i can respect you for not letting these back n forths press you to the point where u get in your feelings over it like a str8 sucka
  8) I been smoking on dis safe+sound pack all week! I got the plug to the evolution pack. I'll pass it off some time this week.

abusive

« Reply #103 on: May 13, 2022, 10:09:12 AM »
The List Of Books In The Bible Written By Paul:

The Book Of Romans Was Written By Paul
Romans 1
King James Version
1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

The Book Of 1 Corinthians Was Written By Paul
1 Corinthians 1
King James Version
1 Paul called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,

The Book Of 2 Corinthians Was Written By Paul
2 Corinthians 1
King James Version
1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia:

The Book Of Galatians Was Written By Paul
Galatians 1
King James Version
1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)

The Book Of Ephesians Was Written By Paul
Ephesians 1
King James Version
1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:

The Book Of Philippians Was Written By Paul
Philippians 1
King James Version
1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:

The Book Of Colossians Was Written By Paul
Colossians 1
King James Version
1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother,

The Book Of 1 Thessalonians Was Written By Paul
1 Thessalonians 1
King James Version
1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

The Book Of 2 Thessalonians Was Written By Paul

The Book Of 1 Timothy Was Written By Paul
1 Timothy 1
King James Version
1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;

The Book Of 2 Timothy Was Written By Paul
2 Timothy 1
King James Version
1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,

The Book Of Titus Was Written By Paul
Titus 1
King James Version
1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

The Book Of Philemon Was Written By Paul
Philemon
King James Version
1 Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer,
----------------------------------------------
Acts Chapter 27 -
37 And as Paul was to be led into the castle, he said unto the chief captain, May I speak unto thee? Who said, Canst thou speak Greek?

38 Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers?

39 But Paul said, I am a man which am a Jew of Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city: and, I beseech thee, suffer me to speak unto the people.

40 And when he had given him licence, Paul stood on the stairs, and beckoned with the hand unto the people. And when there was made a great silence, he spake unto them in the Hebrew tongue, saying,

abusive

« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2022, 08:26:27 AM »
My bad y'all. After I got done with that safe+sound pack I started on that Judaism pack. Man this is some good stuff! I been so busy smoking on that Judaism ET that I haven't had a chance to get at Safe yet.

He'll get that work soon (and anyone else who has something to say) though I promise.