Author Topic: Report: WACK 100 TRIED TO EXTORT LAUREN LONDON OVER 3SOME WITH NIPSEY HUSSLE  (Read 347 times)

Sccit

BIGWORM

How is Wack100 still breathing? He definitely is a FED/Industry plant. I just can't believe what he's been getting away with. He's the most hated on clubhouse for his mouth.

abusive

They really putting pressure on the hood. Either bow down or they will kill you and after they do they will urinate on your grave. I say that figuratively but it could easily apply literally judging by how they are doing Nipsey. Evidently they have enough power to openly do this, promote it AND get away with it. The OG Dan interviews I posted in train of thought exposed alot. They even put pressure on the guy who was interviewing him and he turned on Dan. Too bad the people won't repent of the red and blue. All dis bs would stop instantly.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

They really putting pressure on the hood. Either bow down or they will kill you and after they do they will urinate on your grave. I say that figuratively but it could easily apply literally judging by how they are doing Nipsey. Evidently they have enough power to openly do this, promote it AND get away with it. The OG Dan interviews I posted in train of thought exposed alot. They even put pressure on the guy who was interviewing him and he turned on Dan. Too bad the people won't repent of the red and blue. All dis bs would stop instantly.

did the feds kill nipsey?

abusive

did the feds kill nipsey?
Did you see how they just kilt J Prince's nephew? They do kill people.

This Nipsey stuff is way deeper than some gang ish. This is a conspiracy but it's hard to get a hold on because Nipsey was doing so much stuff that they don't want us to do it could have been over several different things. We talked about the music distribution thing before. People laugh at the Dr. Sebi thing but they are systematically killing off holistic doctors. He even spoke about that in an interview.  I figured out they were doing it because they were going to roll out Covid and the doctors would have stood in the way of it. Then you had the gang politics, his store which stood in the way of the gentrification agenda, politics of his family in regards to Africa etc.

Lucifuge

Damn, Nipsey was a cuckold ??? ::)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Duckasuckin

Did you see how they just kilt J Prince's nephew? They do kill people.

This Nipsey stuff is way deeper than some gang ish. This is a conspiracy but it's hard to get a hold on because Nipsey was doing so much stuff that they don't want us to do it could have been over several different things. We talked about the music distribution thing before. People laugh at the Dr. Sebi thing but they are systematically killing off holistic doctors. He even spoke about that in an interview.  I figured out they were doing it because they were going to roll out Covid and the doctors would have stood in the way of it. Then you had the gang politics, his store which stood in the way of the gentrification agenda, politics of his family in regards to Africa etc.

Feds didn’t kill him, the hood did. Y’all believe and think way to deep on certain shit sometimes.

abusive

Feds didn’t kill him, the hood did. Y’all believe and think way to deep on certain shit sometimes.
I just posted a video last week and his own homie said he couldn't call it. I've done enough research on this subject to come to my conclusion. It has nothing to do with thinking too deep as you put it.

abusive

Allegedly.  :hubie:

The audio from that video is the same guy who interviewed OG Dan. He's the one who flipped on him. Dan and him been exposing all of this.

Notice in the video above how he mentions 2015? Watch the next video.

There's a serious allegation made in this video which she didn't deny.

Wack is playing for keeps. He's a very cunning man.

If what is being presented is true then obviously there is police involvement in Nipsey's death. Some of this info ties into the program the city had set up to get them out of the marathon store and area.