Author Topic: New D.O.C Documentary Coming Soon  (Read 988 times)

Hittman2001

Re: New D.O.C Documentary Coming Soon
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2022, 11:26:50 AM »

that would be sick af

Wasn't that an idea for an album before.  Voices through hot vessels or something like that?

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2022, 09:01:08 PM »

Wasn't that an idea for an album before.  Voices through hot vessels or something like that?

Yes you answered your question: an idea

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2022, 09:05:10 PM »

dnjp4life

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2022, 09:02:20 AM »
If this comes out, I’d like to hear D.O.C’s thoughts on his time at Death Row Records.  Sometimes thinking about the label and all the music that came out you forget that he was there and in the mix for a lot of it.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2022, 04:50:38 PM »
If this comes out, I’d like to hear D.O.C’s thoughts on his time at Death Row Records.  Sometimes thinking about the label and all the music that came out you forget that he was there and in the mix for a lot of it.

Nothing really has leaked from his time @ Da row. He was there from that jump, west coast history in person from ruthless to death row

abusive

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2022, 05:01:32 PM »
Nothing really has leaked from his time @ Da row. He was there from that jump, west coast history in person from ruthless to death row
Yep and don't forget Aftermath. He is in a unique position with his story. Like I said before, it's done right it should be real good. There's another angle that if touched on would be ill and that's the Atlanta hip hop scene back in the day.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.