Author Topic: Which Michael Jackson album is the best?  (Read 439 times)

BIGWORM

Re: Which Michael Jackson album is the best?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2022, 05:48:31 AM »
Naw dawg... "Man in The Mirror" that shit bangs.. had all the honeys on my daycare bus gettin' lit back in 86' it was the fix... also let's you see deep inside, when you on da bus ride

LOL right on bro. Definitely has a powerful message behind it... I grew up to Michael Jackson and still have the original record of "off the wall" my parents used to bump that record when I was a child so it also has childhood memories by yourself.

When I'm DJ'n at clubs to this day Tracks from "Off The Wall" burn the dancefloor.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2022, 07:25:51 AM »
LOL right on bro. Definitely has a powerful message behind it... I grew up to Michael Jackson and still have the original record of "off the wall" my parents used to bump that record when I was a child so it also has childhood memories by yourself.

When I'm DJ'n at clubs to this day Tracks from "Off The Wall" burn the dancefloor.

off the wall is undeniable .. it’s just before infinites time, so he doesn’t have a sentimental attachment to it

infinite bases everything off sentimental attachment

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2022, 08:44:46 AM »

off the wall is undeniable .. it’s just before infinites time, so he doesn’t have a sentimental attachment to it

infinite bases everything off sentimental attachment

I admit a lot of sentimentality, I mean that's what great art and great music does is it pulls at our emotions.  And it is also the soundtrack to our lives. 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2022, 09:06:50 AM »
I admit a lot of sentimentality, I mean that's what great art and great music does is it pulls at our emotions.  And it is also the soundtrack to our lives.

what i’m saying is that if man in the mirror came out in the 70s and off the wall dropped around your time, you’d be calling man in the mirror gay

you’re a very emotionally driven guy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2022, 09:12:00 AM »

you’re a very emotionally driven guy

emotions are what makes life worth living.  To take the emotions out of life is to take the sweetness out of life and the fruits of our labor.  Life would be all sting and no honey.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2022, 09:39:17 AM »
emotions are what makes life worth living.  To take the emotions out of life is to take the sweetness out of life and the fruits of our labor.  Life would be all sting and no honey.

emotions are good when you’re in control of them

when your emotions rule you, that makes u no different than a woman

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2022, 09:56:10 AM »
emotions are good when you’re in control of them

when your emotions rule you, that makes u no different than a woman

emotions are involuntary.   Nobody has ever talked themselves out of emotions through insults. 

...There's a few ways to deal with emotions.

Sccit's Way: Shove them down and act like they don't exist until it sublimates into another form because ultimately it has to express itself

Negative Way:  You get emotionally angry so you punch the wall and break your hand.

Positive Way:  You are emotional so you express and communicate your emotions whether good or bad through creative outlets.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2022, 11:01:15 AM »
emotions are involuntary.   Nobody has ever talked themselves out of emotions through insults. 

...There's a few ways to deal with emotions.

Sccit's Way: Shove them down and act like they don't exist until it sublimates into another form because ultimately it has to express itself

Negative Way:  You get emotionally angry so you punch the wall and break your hand.

Positive Way:  You are emotional so you express and communicate your emotions whether good or bad through creative outlets.

:mjlol:

you can come out the closet now homie .. i wont judge

negative emotions are much of the time manifested through fraudulence. irrational thoughts, evil
inclination, negative energy. women are ruled by their emotions. men (should be) ruled by logic. that’s why women need us, despite what american culture brainwashed u into believing.

the fact that you think you need to submit to all your emotions instead of checking the ones that need to be checked explains why u are who u are.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2022, 06:17:01 PM »
:mjlol:

you can come out the closet now homie .. i wont judge

negative emotions are much of the time manifested through fraudulence. irrational thoughts, evil
inclination, negative energy. women are ruled by their emotions. men (should be) ruled by logic. that’s why women need us, despite what american culture brainwashed u into believing.

the fact that you think you need to submit to all your emotions instead of checking the ones that need to be checked explains why u are who u are.

You are associating emotions with the feminine and the homosexual.

What the fucc are you listening to when you are listening to Pac?  Is Pac a fag?  Pac is nothing if not emotional.  You know he wasn’t like a Eminem or Dre doing 100’s of takes and takes a year to complete a song.  Pac wanted it all to be raw and capture the EMOTIONS of whatever he was going thru.

I understand that the gods and earths teach the emotions are the earths motions and the women is the earth where man places his seed.  I understand what you are saying about man needs to be the logical and the strong.  But I disagree. That’s all facade, artifice, and tough talk.

A real man is a man who can look inside himself.  Like one of Pacs last interviews on the movie set for Gang Related when he’s dropping game about how he can still look in the mirror and still look inside himself and see his soul.  That’s some game you should’ve peeped.  It’s time you dropped the tough guy talk and went next level.  Ironically it is the fact you were so sensitive to ridicule in your youth that prevents you from reaching your soul in sobriety.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2022, 06:29:52 PM »
You are associating emotions with the feminine and the homosexual.

What the fucc are you listening to when you are listening to Pac?  Is Pac a fag?  Pac is nothing if not emotional.  You know he wasn’t like a Eminem or Dre doing 100’s of takes and takes a year to complete a song.  Pac wanted it all to be raw and capture the EMOTIONS of whatever he was going thru.

I understand that the gods and earths teach the emotions are the earths motions and the women is the earth where man places his seed.  I understand what you are saying about man needs to be the logical and the strong.  But I disagree. That’s all facade, artifice, and tough talk.

A real man is a man who can look inside himself.  Like one of Pacs last interviews on the movie set for Gang Related when he’s dropping game about how he can still look in the mirror and still look inside himself and see his soul.  That’s some game you should’ve peeped.  It’s time you dropped the tough guy talk and went next level.  Ironically it is the fact you were so sensitive to ridicule in your youth that prevents you from reaching your soul in sobriety.

no .. emotions are fine

not having the ability to control your emotions is the problem

pac is a human. humans are imperfect. pac definitely lacked control, which contributed to his early demise.

if he had a father in his life, he most likely would’ve been taught how to channel his emotions in a more positive manner, and would maybe even still be here today.

not saying pac isn’t an incredible human being who achieved more than anyone here..

but again, he was a human.. and humans are imperfect. and at the end of the day, an abundance of uncontrolled emotions, while it propels artistry, also isn’t good for the soul.

the scriptures teach us not to follow the whims of our heart. are you questioning the most high? it’s not tough talk, it’s the truth. seek the truth, seek growth. the day u stop growing is the day u die.

DJSpin

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2022, 05:20:17 AM »
Lol that shit sounds gay to me, I ain’t bangin none of dem joints

Hahaha that’s funny. Also funny that you said leave me alone was your jam. Off the wall is great front to back.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2022, 10:26:18 AM »
Hahaha that’s funny. Also funny that you said leave me alone was your jam. Off the wall is great front to back.

Yeah dawg.. he spittin flames at all the haterz on "Leave Me Alone" it's like Eminem's "The Way I Am"

dnjp4life

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2022, 10:38:21 AM »
Thriller is the best, impeccably produced and still sounds like it could be released today.  I like Dangerous a lot but wish the entire album could be the new-jack swing sound.

westside159

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2022, 04:28:04 PM »
1. Thriller
2. Off The Wall
3. Bad
4. Dangerous

All great classic albums from MJ  RIP  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)