Author Topic: Sccit & Siavash The Grouch Present..FATLIP, RBX & MO - WAKE UP (Official Video)  (Read 502 times)

Sccit

Cool story bro! Im not going to go back and forth with you. I said what I said and what needed to be said. Do better as a producer/beat maker and don't put amateur rappers on songs with pros. They are happy you are making moves with established artist, that's what they are cheering for, not the quality of the song.

:fisherlol:

you’re highly delusional bruh ..

most the support has come from cats who don’t know us .. check rbx and fatlip instagram @mr.narrator_x and @ilovefatlip..

i would take your feedback a bit more serious if you weren’t the most inept beatmaker i’ve ever come across in my life. no exaggeration. go post more mentally deranged theories in train of thought and leave the music to others brodie

no hard feelings, still all love

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Most people have actually been feeling MO verse over the “professional” rappers   

I personally think it’s a cool song but I think My Bad, Energy, The Way, Fulla Flava and 30 mins late are better

abusive

:fisherlol:

you’re highly delusional bruh ..

most the support has come from cats who don’t know us .. check rbx and fatlip instagram @mr.narrator_x and @ilovefatlip..

i would take your feedback a bit more serious if you weren’t the most inept beatmaker i’ve ever come across in my life. no exaggeration. go post more mentally deranged theories in train of thought and leave the music to others brodie

no hard feelings, still all love
Obviously you have soft feelings that got hurt by my honest response. This isn't about my music, me, my train of thought views or my mental health. It's about this song. .I'm sorry that you got so much positive feedback but my one negative reply could send you on this temper tantrum. I mean that much to you? No wonder out of thousands of people at the coli forum you are considered the WOAT.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

abusive

I personally think it’s a cool song but I think My Bad, Energy, The Way, Fulla Flava and 30 mins late are better
You are entitled to your opinion just as I'm entitled to mine. Not sure why this has to turn into so sort of debate.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

No man.. I can't go with that.. and not cause I'm hating on M.O.  It was my least favorite verse on the track and RBX was my favorite ("...at the doorstep"). M.O is dope, I just don't like his where he was going with his verse on this track lyrically.  His style and flow was on point, but lyrically I didn't like where he went with it.

I can explain in detail.  It seemed like the loose concept for the track was kind of about L.A. being down and out and needing to "wake up".  M.O. kind of had the right idea out the outset he was trying to tie everybody's verses together.  But there was one line that pissed me off cause he said some shit like deadly virus or pandemic like as if L.A. was suffering and having to overcome a deadly virus and needed to wake up.  Which is bullshit and it is also really superficial take on the matter.  Hip-Hop is supposed to go deeper and this cat just took the basic media narrative and ran with it.  Truth is, covid is a hoax, anybody who fears it is a coward, and thinking you have overcome something great by "waking up" and "overcoming" post-covid is about as lame as nurses doing tic-toc dances with maks on and saying "we are all in this together."  If we have endured and "overcome" anything or need to "wake up" from anything its the mass psychosis the World Economic Forum New World Order has perpetrated on the masses thru it's Coward-19 scam, lockdowns, and mandate, medical tyranny.  We must overcome the New World Order, not some alleged virus.  He callin out "sheeple" in his verse but ironically followed the media narrative like a sheep.

Maybe that wasn't what was goin on lyrically at all, and Sccit can correct me if I'm wrong.  Again, this isn't hate, I been bumping M.O.'s stuff since the TWZ dayz, but Sccit knows how passionate I am about this subject, so I had to mention.  Hope you won't take the criticism the wrong way.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 10:11:30 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

You are entitled to your opinion just as I'm entitled to mine. Not sure why this has to turn into so sort of debate.

no debate

thanks for checkin

:salute:

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Sccit

imagine if you posted a million beats and not even 1 person checked it.. eventually your heart would turn bitter

MO’s verse is a standout

but “my bad” and “energy” are the “nuthin but a g thang” and “let me ride” of this album

:banderas:

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Sccit

No man.. I can't go with that.. and not cause I'm hating on M.O.  It was my least favorite verse on the track and RBX was my favorite ("...at the doorstep"). M.O is dope, I just don't like his where he was going with his verse on this track lyrically.  His style and flow was on point, but lyrically I didn't like where he went with it.

I can explain in detail.  It seemed like the loose concept for the track was kind of about L.A. being down and out and needing to "wake up".  M.O. kind of had the right idea out the outset he was trying to tie everybody's verses together.  But there was one line that pissed me off cause he said some shit like deadly virus or pandemic like as if L.A. was suffering and having to overcome a deadly virus and needed to wake up.  Which is bullshit and it is also really superficial take on the matter.  Hip-Hop is supposed to go deeper and this cat just took the basic media narrative and ran with it.  Truth is, covid is a hoax, anybody who fears it is a coward, and thinking you have overcome something great by "waking up" and "overcoming" post-covid is about as lame as nurses doing tic-toc dances with maks on and saying "we are all in this together."  If we have endured and "overcome" anything or need to "wake up" from anything its the mass psychosis the World Economic Forum New World Order has perpetrated on the masses thru it's Coward-19 scam, lockdowns, and mandate, medical tyranny.  We must overcome the New World Order, not some alleged virus.  He callin out "sheeple" in his verse but ironically followed the media narrative like a sheep.

Maybe that wasn't what was goin on lyrically at all, and Sccit can correct me if I'm wrong.  Again, this isn't hate, I been bumping M.O.'s stuff since the TWZ dayz, but Sccit knows how passionate I am about this subject, so I had to mention.  Hope you won't take the criticism the wrong way.

RBX verse is my favorite as well

but there’s nothing about a virus or pandemic in MO’s verse

the song is actually about waking up from a torpor (hibernation), with everyone proclaiming that they’re back after bein asleep for the longest

and yes, u hit the nail on the head.. los angeles is in a state of torpor as well with the far left liberal agenda takin over

that’s the theme of the album.. glad u picked up on it

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one

Appreciate the detailed feedback homie. To each his own

• Muthafuckin' Don!
RBX verse is my favorite as well

but there’s nothing about a virus or pandemic in MO’s verse

the song is actually about waking up from a torpor (hibernation), with everyone proclaiming that they’re back after bein asleep for the longest

and yes, u hit the nail on the head.. los angeles is in a state of torpor as well with the far left liberal agenda takin over

that’s the theme of the album.. glad u picked up on it

Okay, I checked the lyrics a bit more closely.  M.O. raps, "Supposedly, a disease is going round tragically"--so maybe by supposedly he doesn't mean what I thought he meant. Last couple years I've argued with M.O. on political topics before on facebook from time to time--he seems to take the media narrative IMO.  So how can he supposedly be calling out sheep?

Seriously, what is his idea of a sheep in 2020-2022?  Someone who believes what exactly?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
As far as this cat Abusive dissin’—I mean it could just be his opinion, and it’s music so it’s highly subjective— but I’ve never seen him say anything complimentary to anyone at the forum.  And that’s coming from a fellow flat earther, keystyler, and CoNvid poster at the forum.  Dude still ain’t ever said one positive word to me at the forum.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

Okay, I checked the lyrics a bit more closely.  M.O. raps, "Supposedly, a disease is going round tragically"--so maybe by supposedly he doesn't mean what I thought he meant. Last couple years I've argued with M.O. on political topics before on facebook from time to time--he seems to take the media narrative IMO.  So how can he supposedly be calling out sheep?

Seriously, what is his idea of a sheep in 2020-2022?  Someone who believes what exactly?

what he says is “suppose it seems you catchin Zs is going rather tragically”

catchin Zs = sleeping

sheeple is just people following whatever they’re told by the masses

knowing MO, he’s hip to the nonsense, although he doesn’t publicize it relentlessly

abusive

imagine if you posted a million beats and not even 1 person checked it.. eventually your heart would turn bitter

MO’s verse is a standout

but “my bad” and “energy” are the “nuthin but a g thang” and “let me ride” of this album

:banderas:
This site is dead bro. Especially the studio section. I've offered advice from the perspective of a webmaster on how to improve things so more people comment.

The more you try to make me look bad, the more you look bad. I'm not in tears at unfavorable comments by what I post, that's you. Nor an I looking for validation. Again, that's you. You can keep whining about my comment but just know it wasn't said out of hate or trolling.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what he says is “suppose it seems you catchin Zs is going rather tragically”

catchin Zs = sleeping

sheeple is just people following whatever they’re told by the masses

knowing MO, he’s hip to the nonsense, although he doesn’t publicize it relentlessly

Okay great so name what the big narrative is in the media in 2000-2022 that people are being told and following like sheeple but M.O. ain’t followin?

Sccit

This site is dead bro. Especially the studio section. I've offered advice from the perspective of a webmaster on how to improve things so more people comment.

The more you try to make me look bad, the more you look bad. I'm not in tears at unfavorable comments by what I post, that's you. Nor an I looking for validation. Again, that's you. You can keep whining about my comment but just know it wasn't said out of hate or trolling.

not tryna make anyone look bad, you just have a bad ear for music homie

everything sounds bad to the guy who has little to look forward to

again, it’s nothin personal.. but like infinite said, you’ve practically never said not 1 positive thing on this forum

it is what it is

:ohwell: