Author Topic: Sccit & Siavash The Grouch Present..FATLIP, RBX & MO - WAKE UP (Official Video)  (Read 522 times)

Sccit

Okay great so name what the big narrative is in the media in 2000-2022 that people are being told and following like sheeple but M.O. ain’t followin?

covid agenda

abusive

not tryna make anyone look bad, you just have a bad ear for music homie

everything sounds bad to the guy who has little to look forward to

again, it’s nothin personal.. but like infinite said, you’ve practically never said not 1 positive thing on this forum

it is what it is

:ohwell:
. Now you are imagining through a screen what my life is like and what i have to look forward to. Give it a rest.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

. Now you are imagining through a screen what my life is like and what i have to look forward to. Give it a rest.

:tupac:

:umad:

Sikotic™

Dope video. I fux wif.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The following users thanked this post: Duck Duck Doggy

Okka

I like it!

abusive

not tryna make anyone look bad, you just have a bad ear for music homie

everything sounds bad to the guy who has little to look forward to

again, it’s nothin personal.. but like infinite said, you’ve practically never said not 1 positive thing on this forum

it is what it is

:ohwell:
The god you serve has nothing to look forward to.🙈

Clown ass nigga. the beat in your post sounds like a toddler made it 🤣

my brother an Sccit kilt that shit! Get ya game up!!!!!!!
You were adopted, he's not even your brother. 🤷

Sccit

u must be smokin that fire crack homie.. the God in all Abrahamic religions is the same God

:snoop:

the only difference .. and its a big one .. is that you also pray to a man and give some of God’s credit to him

and klientel is adopted? wtf u talkin bout? lmao

The following users thanked this post: abusive

klientel818

Niggaz tweakin’ foreal!!!

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

If mine sounds like a toddler then that one sounds like an embryo.

It's good to have self-confidence, but that beat you have in your signature is trash. There's no soul in it. It's boring.

The following users thanked this post: abusive

abusive

It's good to have self-confidence, but that beat you have in your signature is trash. There's no soul in it. It's boring.
^That's beat was co-signed by godfather Abraham, the cutty mack Issac and his lil pontna Jacob. Sad part is y'all think I'm hurt but I really don't care. I'm a complete psychopath online. Plus I got a placement since this thread. I enjoy the back and forth tho.  :lebroncry: <--- y'all | me --->  :urwelcome:

Okka

^That's beat was co-signed by godfather Abraham, the cutty mack Issac and his lil pontna Jacob. Sad part is y'all think I'm hurt but I really don't care. I'm a complete psychopath online. Plus I got a placement since this thread. I enjoy the back and forth tho.  :lebroncry: <--- y'all | me --->  :urwelcome:

Hey, that's just my opinion. You got a placement? With that beat? Congratulations.

abusive

Hey, that's just my opinion. You got a placement? With that beat? Congratulations.
I'm not mad at your opinion. No, not with that stupid beat.

The following users thanked this post: Okka