Author Topic: Danny Boy: My Income Has Been Cut 80% Because Of Snoop!  (Read 829 times)

abusive

Danny Boy: My Income Has Been Cut 80% Because Of Snoop!
« on: May 02, 2022, 12:41:48 PM »

I'm confused by this. I was under the impression that he wasn't getting any royalties based off of some of his previous statements. He was saying some real ish though.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

Re: Danny Boy: My Income Has Been Cut 80% Because Of Snoop!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 03:02:53 PM »
snoop really on some other shit tho

even worse than we thought

:francis:

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2022, 03:15:21 PM »
Poor jewell. Danny boy got his own restaurant!?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2022, 03:38:40 PM »
Danny Boy fruity as hell, no wonder the Dogg Pound didn't fucc wit this dude.  Pac and Suge were just looking out for the guy, Suge took him in as a son.  But now he's grown.  I could swear this dude was on Facebook like beggin people to give him rides and 20 bucks and stuff like that a few years ago. 

And now he is still supposedly getting royalties.  Honestly, I don't really understand the royalties side of the record business, and I understand it even less now that music is free on the internet and its based on listens or downloads or whatever.  That also doesn't make sense.

Old way didn't make sense because how the fucc an artist supposedly getting royalties from the labels for a song being played on the radio.  How could a label ever project something like that.  I mean, for example when albums stopped selling but your song is still on the radio, how could a label every pay such royalties in a contract.

The other thing that trips me out is these labels giving out all these advances and signing all these artists whose albums never come out or they fail.  I never understood how labels could afford all that.  So, one artist succeeds and that pays for the 20 other artists that failed? 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

So Much Style

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2022, 03:44:27 PM »
thats fucked up tho

and we cant listen to all the classics on apple music

wackest shit snoop has done in a long ass time
So much style back at it again

Matty

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2022, 03:59:38 PM »
time to get on that NFT train baby, free money for all! :laugh:

jman91331

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2022, 04:09:42 PM »
time to get on that NFT train baby, free money for all! :laugh:
Either that or just stream with tidal

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2022, 04:18:53 PM »
Either that or just stream with tidal

Tidal still has all the death row releases?

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2022, 04:35:35 PM »
Tidal still has all the death row releases?

yes

sweetdudejim

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2022, 10:12:18 PM »
Danny Boy fruity as hell, no wonder the Dogg Pound didn't fucc wit this dude.  Pac and Suge were just looking out for the guy, Suge took him in as a son.  But now he's grown.  I could swear this dude was on Facebook like beggin people to give him rides and 20 bucks and stuff like that a few years ago. 

He's fruity why? Could you post a video of yourself so we can judge you instead of having to look at 25 year old magazine cover? I wanna see if we can judge you the same way, cuz I'm sure your confident in yourself, right?

The following users thanked this post: Duckasuckin

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2022, 10:29:05 PM »
He's fruity why? Could you post a video of yourself so we can judge you instead of having to look at 25 year old magazine cover? I wanna see if we can judge you the same way, cuz I'm sure your confident in yourself, right?

he’s fruity because he’s gay lol

that said, i think he’s got a story to tell, so always a good interview

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2022, 02:27:40 AM »

Gee I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ what makes him fruity??  Maybe it’s the rainbow 🌈 colored glasses or the fact that he’s flamin 🔥 and openly embraces the fruity gay lifestyle… could that be?? 

But I’m not one of these posters here that hides my entire life behind a keyboard and talks shit on any and everyone else here at the forum.  I’m the same person on the net as I am in real life and always been open to ridicule, and caught my share of hate on the forum.  Here’s my most watched video on the net from when I was battlin’ in KC a few years back and if you need a more recent one I got that too (but it will be a classroom teaching video).  Say what you want about me but I ain’t wearin no fuckin rainbow colored glasses.

Now let’s see your video homie?  (Know you won’t show yourself)

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

D Breezy

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2022, 09:57:25 PM »
i paid danny boy for a feature while back. he never sent me the stem vocals. to this day he has yet to make up for that or give me my money back. no wonder this dude hasnt been relevant since mid 90s because he dont conduct his business appropriately
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2022, 10:44:38 PM »
i paid danny boy for a feature while back. he never sent me the stem vocals. to this day he has yet to make up for that or give me my money back. no wonder this dude hasnt been relevant since mid 90s because he dont conduct his business appropriately

Damn good to know

Okka

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2022, 11:03:16 PM »

Damn. Somebody needs to ask him about that.