Author Topic: Danny Boy: My Income Has Been Cut 80% Because Of Snoop!  (Read 830 times)

astra4322

Re: Danny Boy: My Income Has Been Cut 80% Because Of Snoop!
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2022, 11:25:33 PM »
He is asking for attention. Poor guy.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2022, 01:57:20 AM »
i paid danny boy for a feature while back. he never sent me the stem vocals. to this day he has yet to make up for that or give me my money back. no wonder this dude hasnt been relevant since mid 90s because he dont conduct his business appropriately

Bam!  There you have it.  He’s always bitchin about how everyone did him dirty and owes him something and there it is!  You gave the dude some work when he needed it and he couldn’t even come through on his end
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2022, 02:25:57 AM »
Damn good to know

apparently ebz just flew out to chicago to work with danny boy in his studio

diff people diff experiences

:ohwell:

abusive

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2022, 06:19:56 AM »
apparently ebz just flew out to chicago to work with danny boy in his studio

diff people diff experiences

:ohwell:
Who is ebz?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

sweetdudejim

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2022, 07:58:43 AM »
Gee I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ what makes him fruity??  Maybe it’s the rainbow 🌈 colored glasses or the fact that he’s flamin 🔥 and openly embraces the fruity gay lifestyle… could that be?? 

But I’m not one of these posters here that hides my entire life behind a keyboard and talks shit on any and everyone else here at the forum.  I’m the same person on the net as I am in real life and always been open to ridicule, and caught my share of hate on the forum.  Here’s my most watched video on the net from when I was battlin’ in KC a few years back and if you need a more recent one I got that too (but it will be a classroom teaching video).  Say what you want about me but I ain’t wearin no fuckin rainbow colored glasses.

Now let’s see your video homie?  (Know you won’t show yourself)

So you are an out and out homophobe? I mean, I think that’s repulsive, but if you own it, you own it.

Also, Trump supporting hip-hop is a real thing? Wow. I’ll watch your video later.

The following users thanked this post: Civilian3030

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2022, 08:35:37 AM »
Who is ebz?

a rapper we did tracks with during LAMB era

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2022, 08:36:12 AM »
So you are an out and out homophobe? I mean, I think that’s repulsive, but if you own it, you own it.

Also, Trump supporting hip-hop is a real thing? Wow. I’ll watch your video later.

what’s a homophobe?

i don’t think infinite is scared of gays

sweetdudejim

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2022, 08:48:30 AM »
i don’t think infinite is scared of gays

I don’t know. He seems quite preoccupied with homosexuals. I don’t know what it is.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 08:58:30 AM by sweetdudejim »

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2022, 02:14:44 PM »
As he had that much "income"

The following users thanked this post: Okka

abusive

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2022, 04:01:48 PM »

a rapper we did tracks with during LAMB era
I legit thought you were talking about that ebony chick that posted here. lol

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2022, 12:02:45 AM »
i paid danny boy for a feature while back. he never sent me the stem vocals. to this day he has yet to make up for that or give me my money back. no wonder this dude hasnt been relevant since mid 90s because he dont conduct his business appropriately

Is that you?

BANGIN

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2022, 03:13:43 AM »
I don’t know. He seems quite preoccupied with homosexuals. I don’t know what it is.

Shit man if you wanna call me a homophobe call me a homophobe.  I ain’t runnin from that term.  Doesn’t bother me none.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

abusive

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2022, 10:03:14 AM »
This interview hits different now that Jewell has passed.

Civilian3030

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2022, 10:12:44 AM »
Gee I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ what makes him fruity??  Maybe it’s the rainbow 🌈 colored glasses or the fact that he’s flamin 🔥 and openly embraces the fruity gay lifestyle… could that be?? 

But I’m not one of these posters here that hides my entire life behind a keyboard and talks shit on any and everyone else here at the forum.  I’m the same person on the net as I am in real life and always been open to ridicule, and caught my share of hate on the forum.  Here’s my most watched video on the net from when I was battlin’ in KC a few years back and if you need a more recent one I got that too (but it will be a classroom teaching video).  Say what you want about me but I ain’t wearin no fuckin rainbow colored glasses.

Now let’s see your video homie?  (Know you won’t show yourself)

I hope to God you aren't teaching children. I feel more comfortable with gay people around my kid than a fucking biggot

abusive

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2022, 11:58:46 AM »
I hope to God you aren't teaching children. I feel more comfortable with gay people around my kid than a fucking biggot
Any doctor will tell you that sodomy is a very dangerous thing. Society needs to speak out against it MORE and stop promoting it as something normal.

Read this article and then tell me doing this is normal and should be accepted and celebrated as our society teaches.

https://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-concernsnfections

The practice itself creates an illness by mixing bloody open wound with feces internally. Factor in sperm and or std's and that makes it even worse. A condom won't stop the wound..
No, you practice sodomy and you will create a incurable , internals wound. This can't be refuted.

Straight sex brings forth life, gay sex brings forth death.

Shame on YOU for trying to teach kids how to commit suicide by participating in the practice of sodomy.  :dirty: