Author Topic: Danny Boy: My Income Has Been Cut 80% Because Of Snoop!  (Read 832 times)

Civilian3030

Re: Danny Boy: My Income Has Been Cut 80% Because Of Snoop!
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2022, 03:11:41 PM »
Any doctor will tell you that sodomy is a very dangerous thing. Society needs to speak out against it MORE and stop promoting it as something normal.

Read this article and then tell me doing this is normal and should be accepted and celebrated as our society teaches.

https://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-concernsnfections

The practice itself creates an illness by mixing bloody open wound with feces internally. Factor in sperm and or std's and that makes it even worse. A condom won't stop the wound..
No, you practice sodomy and you will create a incurable , internals wound. This can't be refuted.

Straight sex brings forth life, gay sex brings forth death.

Shame on YOU for trying to teach kids how to commit suicide by participating in the practice of sodomy.  :dirty:

What kind of man who is straight doesn't eat pussy (aka perform sodemy)? That's even more gay than taking a dick up the ass. I am sure you're fun at parties and if you're lucky enough to have a lady I am sure she LOVES your A+ missionary game and refusal to go down on her. I know some amazing gay dudes who have big dick energy, and that is something you are definitely lacking. 

In regards to teaching, I wouldn't want anyone spewing off or preaching hatred and bigotry like you are. I would hope that regardless of how gay a teacher were that they would keep there talk of sodemy to a minimal in the classroom. But like the one homie said, he owns it. I am so thrown off I thought this was a hip hop forum, who in the hell spends their time on a page about gangster rap talking about their hatred for the gays.....and hatred for getting your dick sucked. Now that's gay

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2022, 04:21:44 PM »
What kind of man who is straight doesn't eat pussy (aka perform sodemy)? That's even more gay than taking a dick up the ass. I am sure you're fun at parties and if you're lucky enough to have a lady I am sure she LOVES your A+ missionary game and refusal to go down on her. I know some amazing gay dudes who have big dick energy, and that is something you are definitely lacking. 

In regards to teaching, I wouldn't want anyone spewing off or preaching hatred and bigotry like you are. I would hope that regardless of how gay a teacher were that they would keep there talk of sodemy to a minimal in the classroom. But like the one homie said, he owns it. I am so thrown off I thought this was a hip hop forum, who in the hell spends their time on a page about gangster rap talking about their hatred for the gays.....and hatred for getting your dick sucked. Now that's gay

thank the lord that eating pussy and fucking (women) in the ass is permitted in judaism

:banderas:

btw i was bumpin deltron 3030 the other day

flawless album

abusive

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2022, 07:12:49 PM »

I'm speaking on Sodomy from the biblical perspective of Sodom and Gomorrah where the term originated from. Not your modern definition. Nice try though. There is no hatred in bigotry in my post. You can keep using buzz words like those and homophobe all you want, it won't change anything. You're dismissed now.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Okka

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2022, 03:56:31 AM »
snoop really on some other shit tho

even worse than we thought

:francis:

Is it Snoop's faut that Danny Boy never put out any other music other than the 10 songs he had on Death Row compilations & those Pac features.

thats fucked up tho

and we cant listen to all the classics on apple music

wackest shit snoop has done in a long ass time

You don't own the classics? Now that's some wack shit, homie.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2022, 11:11:24 PM »
Is it Snoop's faut that Danny Boy never put out any other music other than the 10 songs he had on Death Row compilations & those Pac features.

You don't own the classics? Now that's some wack shit, homie.

you don’t think snoop taking all the classix off streaming to try and get more for himself is selfish?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2022, 02:01:01 AM »

you don’t think snoop taking all the classix off streaming to try and get more for himself is selfish?

So artists should give their music away for free?  Why shouldn't a plumber do his work for free?  Why shouldn't a doctor give away his services for free?  Why can't a pizza restaurant give away their pizza for free?

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2022, 02:24:10 AM »
So artists should give their music away for free?  Why shouldn't a plumber do his work for free?  Why shouldn't a doctor give away his services for free?  Why can't a pizza restaurant give away their pizza for free?

first of all, 2pacs catalogue is not snoops music

secondly, streaming makes money, so it’s not “free”

that means everyone who worked on the album is now LOSING money in order for snoop to come up off their work by turning it into NFTs and profiting

the NFT game is pretty new so there are seemingly ways to circumnavigate legalities and i believe snoop is taking full advantage

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2022, 02:35:05 AM »

first of all, 2pacs catalogue is not snoops music

secondly, streaming makes money, so it’s not “free”

that means everyone who worked on the album is now LOSING money in order for snoop to come up off their work by turning it into NFTs and profiting

the NFT game is pretty new so there are seemingly ways to circumnavigate legalities and i believe snoop is taking full advantage

Snoop owns the pizza shop.  You can't walk in his pizza shop and tell him he has to give you a free pepperoni pizza.  Even if someone else cooked the pizza.  It's still his shop.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2022, 02:43:49 AM »
Snoop owns the pizza shop.  You can't walk in his pizza shop and tell him he has to give you a free pepperoni pizza.  Even if someone else cooked the pizza.  It's still his shop.

once again … streaming isn’t free

snoop purchased a pizza shop that was selling pizza to all buying customers at $3 a slice.. after he bought the shop, he then closed the doors and turned the pizza shop into a delivery service that only sends the pizzas to mansions at $30 a slice.. meanwhile, there are numerous partners who are owed a percentage of every slice sold according to the original agreement .. but since snoop found a loophole that means these artists won’t get their percentage with the new mansion delivery service.

that’s a stronger analogy if you don’t really know what’s going on with this whole nft deal

abusive

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2022, 09:01:05 AM »
When you own the master recordings you control the music and can stop it from coming out. If someone wants to use it in a movie or commercial, the owner of the master has to sign off. They get a piece of the money off top. I don't think the artist have any say in if the music is used but will profit IF they have publishing rights.

Reggie Wright Jr. has recently revealed that he owns some of the DR artist publishing. Including Nate Dogg's. Didn't Nate die broke? I'm not sure if Suge is partners in that with Reggie but the company appears to be in Suge's name. I personally think that Snoop is trying to starve Reggie and/or Suge out. There was an old interview in bomb1st where Reggie was saying that Snoop was being nice to Suge because Snoop wanted to  use some of his own music for a movie or documentary. This has been since Suge has been locked up. That was part of the reasons I thought that Suge still owned some master recordings. I speculated that he still owned the chronic. He might still own some but what it appears is that he still had some say over at E1 who had control of the music. Wack100 appears to have been the liaison between Suge and E1. This came out recently when Wack said Suge sent Big U to E1 to say he would be replacing Wack.

Danny isn't saying anything wrong here. Children in the music industry get done the dirtiest. He has a right to feel the way he does by his DR experience. If every other label head is a devil for not paying their artist then why should Snoop be exempt from that same criticism? Make it make sense, I'll wait...
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

D-TalkX

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2022, 06:27:40 PM »
He may want to look for another source of income with the way royalties pay these days...
I'm doubtful his catalogue, publishing or influence is keeping gas in the Rolls in 2022....not a hater, nor a math whiz jus' sayin'

The following users thanked this post: Okka

So Much Style

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2022, 04:33:49 PM »
and that is where you are wrong ^

you think danny boy would be whining about it if it wasnt material? he probably makes more on "aint mad at ya" streams per month than you do at Wendys
So much style back at it again

D-TalkX

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2022, 05:01:35 PM »
I will put your life on the opposite and stay out of your baby mamma if I’m wrong. Dig up his paperwork, dig up streaming paperwork and have a look at how royalties work in 2022. Also consider the lifespan of the label he was on. He was also a minor when he started with Death Row….he got pimped like every minor in the entertainment industry.

Does he own his publishing? Maybe, but doubtful.
Did he write everything that was released? Maybe, but doubtful.

This isn’t me hating, I’d prefer to see him get rich, this is me knowing that you don’t make much from music these days unless you make residuals, headline shows and/or you are a superstar or were a superstar. Was Danny Boy a superstar? Rhetorical. Does Danny Boy headline shows? Rhetorical.

See Abusive’s post about owning masters. He’s whining to get some shine and hopefully go back to his glory days in some regard.

Also, i own my own business, formerly represented athletes and previously produced and released music on my own indie label. But I will take a spicy chicken combo with fries and iced tea. Make sure it’s the good kind with sugar and flavour. Now I Ain’t Mad At Ya, but tell your girl she better Come When I Call her name.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2022, 10:02:18 PM »

Of course I do, he should give all the artist the chance, even the ones like danny boy whom he wasn't really cool with since as well know DRR was very clickish.

What he is doing has nothing to do w DRR, he will push his Artists & Ideas as NFT no underground row artist will get anything out off that vault so FUCK IT.