Author Topic: Writing some romance male and female dialogue  (Read 62 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Writing some romance male and female dialogue
« on: May 03, 2022, 05:12:38 AM »
Man: “Love.  I get so lost sometimes.  Days pass, and this emptiness fills my heart.”

Woman: “Where is your emptiness from.  What is the cause of your loneliness?”

Man:  “My emptiness is a result of all my fruitless searches.  European churches at night with candles 🎂 lighting the empty rows inside.  I was staring distantly at your alter.  I was child without a father.”

Woman:  “I will be your mother, your father, your daughter, your lover, your sister your brother.  I will be your wonder, I will be your eclipse.  I will be your self-luminating moon shining on a flat earth moving clockwise changing night into day.”

Man:  “I hear what you say.  Not a record I would play for two years my ears never made merry.  For two years coffee created my only high, while the world hid behind a disguise and the sky’s were clouded by chemtrails and lies proliferated out of the unseen mouths of faceless agents of someone higher than themselves and that person following a higher order and that person following a higher order, and so on but no one soveriegn to self.”

Woman:  “You were without help.  And your past happinesses were on the shelf.  Your past likes and past plights melt while sighs and whys and mehs and low grumbles threatened to expand and overtake and damage all that came before till all the last drips of happiness were dried up.”

Man: “My mentality was weak and my spirit was soft.  Love, I get so lost sometimes”

Woman:  “You are on the other side now.  You don’t have to hide no more.  You don’t have to hold off the volcano erupting you don’t have to hold of the Apocalypse, there is no meteor set to crash, there is no virus to pass, there is no hidden laughs, or smiles behind masks.  All lies have been exposed.  Remember who you are—you are Trace One Infinite — galloping apace fiery footed steads come soon so night can fall!!”

Man:  Do we live under a dome and how Infinite is the Ice Wall that surrounds.  How is the sounds of my voice different when you and I finally meet and are together, than when I am far and it’s hard for me to talk the way lovers talk, and it’s hard for me to think the way lovers think.  My tongue is loose now and if I touch your lips I touch all that exist.  I am touching years and “all my fears a drifting by so slowly now, fading away.  I can see that love is life and you are near, everyday is such a great day to spend alone with you.”

Woman:  When you were touching my lips I was overcome.  And I didn’t know where these emotions were coming from.  I tried to hold them back because they came rushing all at once.  I tried to make them settle, I tried to make the subtle, cause I didn’t want to overact.  I know you wouldn’t want that.

Man:  I am selfish.  And it is only now that I have what I want.  It is only with you that I am to see through to the other side.  It is only through you that I see through your opening it is only thru you that I touch the width and distance of the Earth’s plane, or it’s mountains and it’s arc that goes clockwise, it’s ant-arc that goes counter-clockwise.”

Woman:  I don’t counter you I only augment.  We have spent enough time being angry, we have spent enough time being hateful.  They want to destroy us.  There is an evil man who sits a top a spot in Davos.  There is an evil man with an evil plan.  There is an evil that began in a Garden in Eden.

Man:  I used to ask if God was Man.  I used to ask if he could fix everything.  I used to ask my mother if he would accept me into heaven.  I used to ask if my sins would be forgiven.

Woman:  Now you are on the other side.  If they try to kill you, well, now you are on the other side.  If they tried to hurt you, well, now you are on the other side.  See yourself as you are now you are looking a top from a spot that I made for you.  You now can look down at the ground at a flat earth with no curvature.  You can see where you were before and where you are now.  You can remember how you used to be.  You used to be here with me.

Man:  Yes and it has been so long.  I forgot how it felt.  I forgot how to spell.  I forgot how to write.  I forgot everything and my brain became overcome with pain and entrapped in isolation and quarantine of a wicked wizard of Oz—I mean Davos.

Woman:  And what is his name?  Tell me, be direct and respect that some my not know when you whisper.

Man:  His name deserves not be spoken in a moment so golden, in a moment so fine, his name dare not exist next to yours no next to sublime.  It would be a crime and penalty and there is no crime and no penalty with you I am guiltless with you I am blameless with you it was all just waiting it was all just being patient.  Till I could return to you and find my way.  Who would have thought if I laid here silently you would revive me back to life.  They told me the only way I could come back was if I exerted a force to shift the Earth and reset the stars.”

Woman:  Lay still until my energy causes a shift and uplift upon your focus.  It’s wrong if it’s forced and you knew that before but the forced you to knock and walk and break locks on closed doors.  And now you know that wasn’t the way.  Only to wait until I was back.  Until I was here.

Man:  And now it is clear from over here on the other side now.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 05:19:54 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)