Author Topic: Depression ended, Mask mandates ended, two year nightmare over—Bill Gates hoax  (Read 220 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Was back traveling and shit like that they even ended the mask mandate here in the Arab Gulf where I work as an English teacher.  I had been depressed and spending the last two years basically going down a rabbit hole on Twitter and studying flat earth.  I had gained quite a bit but now the weight is all coming off and probably even skinnier than I was in 2019 when I used to jog a few miles each day.  Basically coffee, and a couple cigs a day was only thing keepin me productive in the 2 year drought.

Finally feeling good again, got laid and shit like that, had some nice experiences socially and what not.  Still a passionate flat earther, btw.  Converted to Flat Earth in March 2021 and expanded ever since.  Guess that was my one positive takeaway from my two year depression was learning a lot about astrology. 
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 02:25:43 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

they say cases are up and there’s a new wave/variant coming

:francis:

mandated possibly comin back to cali

hope not, but that’s what news is reporting

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Who did you smash brother? I hope you can expand on that part

Sccit

he posted about it here.. some black fee he met out there. he said something about them bein in a relationship n splitting up over his views on homosexuality iirc.

MUHFUKKA

I was fully vaccinated in march 2021 and got covid twice since then. I never social distanced tho

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

he posted about it here.. some black fee he met out there. he said something about them bein in a relationship n splitting up over his views on homosexuality iirc.

Nah homie.. that was way back in September.. and she didn't get me out of any depression that's for sure.

...by the way they are actually still mandating that mask mandate shit at my job even though the country removed the mandate.  I'm fuccin pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Wish I could...

but the game is to be sold not told

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Life isn't so bad on the other side of depression...  Bill Gates Coward-19 hoax sort of ended a month or so ago (atleast the most salient features of it that were staring me in my face every fuccing day) and I've been depression free since then.  Hello from the Other Side of Depression