Author Topic: RIP Jewell  (Read 1171 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: RIP Jewell
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2022, 03:50:13 AM »
this track is one of Death Rows GOAT unreleased songs...up there with "Tha Next Episode" OG

We should start a thread for that...

I think my favorite unreleased Kurupt track from Death Row is the Dogg Pound cut "Tremendous Odds"

I still dream of them dropping a sophmore LP back in 97' -- could of looked like this ---

1.  "Nuthin But a Cavi"
2.  "Me in Your World
3.  "Tremendous Odds"
4.  "Blueberry"  (banger they gave away to Snoop)
5.  "Gang Bangin Ass Criminal
6.  "It's Goin Down"
7.  "Initiated"
8.  "Make Some Noise"

... Not sure all those cuts were recorded in the Death Row era but it's likely they were, they had the makings of another classic, for sure
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

HighEyeCue

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2022, 06:55:18 AM »

I think my favorite unreleased Kurupt track from Death Row is the Dogg Pound cut "Tremendous Odds"

I still dream of them dropping a sophmore LP back in 97' -- could of looked like this ---

1.  "Nuthin But a Cavi"
2.  "Me in Your World
3.  "Tremendous Odds"
6.  "It's Goin Down"
7.  "Initiated"
8.  "Make Some Noise"

... Not sure all those cuts were recorded in the Death Row era but it's likely they were, they had the makings of another classic, for sure

yeah pretty sure most if not all of those were Death Row

as far as solo tracks I would put "40z and Bud" up there even though Mr. Grinch is featured on it..."DPG 4 Life/These Reasons" is another one that was on "Doggy Bag" compilation

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2022, 07:03:01 AM »

1.  "Nuthin But a Cavi"
2.  "Me in Your World
3.  "Tremendous Odds"
6.  "It's Goin Down"
7.  "Initiated"
8.  "Make Some Noise"

don’t forget cant c me, which ended up goin to pac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2022, 10:30:53 AM »

don’t forget cant c me, which ended up goin to pac

If you go there you could also add “Got My Mind Made Up” which is of course one of the all-time cuts in hiphop history and it would have had Deck and Rage on it instead of Pac so it would of lost a bit without Pac but Deck was a killer in those days so still a classic

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2022, 11:42:10 AM »
If you go there you could also add “Got My Mind Made Up” which is of course one of the all-time cuts in hiphop history and it would have had Deck and Rage on it instead of Pac so it would of lost a bit without Pac but Deck was a killer in those days so still a classic

classix

HighEyeCue

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2022, 02:18:24 PM »

I always thought Pac's verse was underrated on that...when most people talk about the song its mostly Kurupt or Meth who had the dopest verse but Pac brought it as well

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2022, 04:58:40 PM »

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

DEKO

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2022, 01:51:55 AM »
I don't think so..why others don't die off vaxx?

Thousands are dying off vaxx or are sick because of it. Please do some research! People with vaxx are a ticking time bomb...

DEKO

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2022, 01:53:06 AM »
kevin samuels just died early a few days ago

bob lanier passed last night

a lot of these deaths are from heart failure

Don't forget DMX! His family said he died after he took a vaxx

Rubinho

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2022, 03:21:38 AM »
Sad news. RIP and thankyou for all the great music

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2022, 09:55:08 PM »
I always thought Pac's verse was underrated on that...when most people talk about the song its mostly Kurupt or Meth who had the dopest verse but Pac brought it as well

Yeah its because they expect Pac to be great every time so they aren't surprised. 

...But if you remember (and I know you will) the joy of that feeling in the 90's when like you first hear an artist and you know its the truth and you're like "oh shit, who is this guy?"

One time after Pac had been out a long time they played the Pac and MC Breed joint on the radio, and I wasn't expecting him to be on a guest feature so I didn't know it was him, and I was like "Ohh Shit who is this cat, this guys is going to be the next big thing in rap!" by the end of the verse I realized it was just 2pac but that was the vibe just on an average 2pac verse if you didn't know it was him or it was a new artist you would've been like "This dude got next"

Game-Won

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2022, 07:54:03 AM »
Don't forget DMX! His family said he died after he took a vaxx

And the earth is flat, shemales are girls, and Lizard people are real.. Thank you to the medical personal from Doctor to researcher - You make a difference.  Not morons behind a screen taking random people words, and spreading it a facts.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2022, 09:09:41 AM »
And the earth is flat, shemales are girls, and Lizard people are real.. Thank you to the medical personal from Doctor to researcher - You make a difference.  Not morons behind a screen taking random people words, and spreading it a facts.

shemales are girls is a liberal talking point .. think u got that one confused brodie

Game-Won

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2022, 03:15:27 AM »

shemales are girls is a liberal talking point .. think u got that one confused brodie

Me painting myself yellow and learning a Asian language does not make me Asian. I might feel I should had been born that way, but god gave me other genes. - I can live with that or I can correct the best way I know how, but does not make me Asian. 

Them useing make up and getting breasts does not make them men. - They might feel like men, they might even think they are born in the wrong body is trying to correct it. - But does make it so.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2022, 11:23:06 PM »
Me painting myself yellow and learning a Asian language does not make me Asian. I might feel I should had been born that way, but god gave me other genes. - I can live with that or I can correct the best way I know how, but does not make me Asian. 

Them useing make up and getting breasts does not make them men. - They might feel like men, they might even think they are born in the wrong body is trying to correct it. - But does make it so.

thanks for the breakdown

The following users thanked this post: Game-Won