Author Topic: MYMOMENTSINHIPHOP WITH CHILL OF CMW SPEAKING ON EARLY DAYS OF HIPHOP, CPT  (Read 103 times)

abusive

CHILL TALKS THE IMPACT MC REN AND EASY E HAD ON HIM MUSICALLY. HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH MC EIHT AND MORE.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

doggfather

Who watches these old stories again and again after dozens of interviews, articles?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

abusive

Who watches these old stories again and again after dozens of interviews, articles?!
lol the people who have never heard them.

astra4322

I agree. How many times more we will get another Suge Knight story, MC EIHT, Daz about Death Row, 2Pac etc.  :-X

abusive

I agree. How many times more we will get another Suge Knight story, MC EIHT, Daz about Death Row, 2Pac etc.  :-X
Tupac's voice: Until the end of time.

Right now there's some sixteen year old who's just getting into Hip Hop that knows nothing about CMW. To then this interview is a gem. If it's not for you then it's not for you.

Dog you just bigged up an Ice-T interview that Crook did. I'm seen you've seen plenty but you still found value in it.

Last thing. I try to post stuff from up and coming shows/podcast as well. You also need to support west coast content so you get more of it. If they see you don't want it they will stop giving it to you. That goes for me too. If you guys keep it up then I'll just stop posting. Word to the wise... Like, share and subscribe... Parental discretion advised.

doggfather

Got your point.

But in the internet world if u want to know about old cats u can find old interviews too.

Touche with the crookes corner. But for the record he does every week an interview and i aint clap every time.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: abusive