Author Topic: KENDRICK LAMAR GHOSTWROTE FOR JAY ROCK, BABY KEEM, KHALIL ETC.  (Read 233 times)

Sccit

reference tracks leaked

fucku

Re: KENDRICK LAMAR GHOSTWROTE FOR JAY ROCK, BABY KEEM, KHALIL ETC.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 09:40:20 AM »
Lol

thegooddoc

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2022, 07:07:32 PM »
King's Dead sounded better with Kendrick

Young Old Head

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2022, 05:56:23 AM »
reference tracks leaked

Wouldn't call it "ghostwritten" since he's actually credited as a writer on all of these.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 07:24:08 AM by Sccit »

Cash Money Blood Gang

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 07:25:03 AM »
Wouldn't call it "ghostwritten" since he's actually credited as a writer on all of these.

nobody knew

baby keem even has lines where he’s dissing cats who use ghostwriters in his songs

and everyone thought jay rock was writing his own shit

they weren’t comin out and saying “hey kendrick is writing these”

the writer credit is tricky because sometimes people get credited for coming up with concepts, or hooks etc…. but no one thought it was full on verses until these references leaked

Young Old Head

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2022, 09:12:20 AM »

nobody knew

baby keem even has lines where he’s dissing cats who use ghostwriters in his songs

and everyone thought jay rock was writing his own shit

they weren’t comin out and saying “hey kendrick is writing these”

the writer credit is tricky because sometimes people get credited for coming up with concepts, or hooks etc…. but no one thought it was full on verses until these references leaked

Nobody knew what Kendrick wrote to what extend, right.
I mean shit, I was kinda shocked too when I heard him spit Jay Rock's verse, ngl
Still technically not ghostwritten tho unless u heard anyone of these artists say "I wrote this specific part myself".

Not too big on Baby Keem, so I wouldn't know. Do u remember any of the songs he's dissing rappers using ghostwriters? That'd definitely make his whole shit complete weak sauce to me

And of course they weren't comin' out publicly, there's no point in doing that, lol

Cash Money Blood Gang

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2022, 09:24:53 AM »
Nobody knew what Kendrick wrote to what extend, right.
I mean shit, I was kinda shocked too when I heard him spit Jay Rock's verse, ngl
Still technically not ghostwritten tho unless u heard anyone of these artists say "I wrote this specific part myself".

Not too big on Baby Keem, so I wouldn't know. Do u remember any of the songs he's dissing rappers using ghostwriters? That'd definitely make his whole shit complete weak sauce to me

And of course they weren't comin' out publicly, there's no point in doing that, lol

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/G3AnKuBnNP4

Young Old Head

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2022, 09:42:25 AM »
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/G3AnKuBnNP4

Alright, so it's actually this one line on Family Ties where he raps "... but how could you ask like I don't be writin' my raps?
These critics got everyone tapped". Not exactly a diss to rappers using ghostwriters tho

Cash Money Blood Gang

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2022, 09:51:53 AM »
Alright, so it's actually this one line on Family Ties where he raps "... but how could you ask like I don't be writin' my raps?
These critics got everyone tapped". Not exactly a diss to rappers using ghostwriters tho

the kendrick line was a diss to ghostwriters

the baby keem song was denying ghostwriters

u get the point