Author Topic: Had a dream on a bus with Joe Rogan debating Flat Earth  (Read 156 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Had a dream on a bus with Joe Rogan debating Flat Earth
« on: May 12, 2022, 11:57:01 PM »
Had a dream Joe Rogan was driving a bus tour to show everyone the Earth was round so he was driving up steep with beautiful flowers and then back down again to show the curve.  So I went up to the front seat and told him that when he had Eddie Bravo on the show he did a lot for the Flat Earth movement.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Had a dream on a bus with Joe Rogan debating Flat Earth
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 07:41:41 AM »
i think this indicates that deep in your heart you don’t truly believe everything you say. but you enjoy being a contrarian so much that you stick to the script. joe rogan represents your true self in this dream. then you tried to convince yourself that the earth really is flat by remembering all the previous things you’ve studied on flat earth theory, represented by your eddie bravo talking point.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 11:09:09 PM »
i think this indicates that deep in your heart you don’t truly believe everything you say. but you enjoy being a contrarian so much that you stick to the script. joe rogan represents your true self in this dream. then you tried to convince yourself that the earth really is flat by remembering all the previous things you’ve studied on flat earth theory, represented by your eddie bravo talking point.

Come on man where do you come up with that?  Why do you think I don't really believe in flat earth?  It's not a big stretch like you are making it out to be.  Flat Earth is what everyone would've believed in naturally if not for TV and their 3rd grade Science teacher telling them what to think.

I got kicked off my bus to work for not wearing a mask and most people in the teaching profession are democrats/liberals so they hate me for being a white heterosexual male.  They actually said those words almost exactly, someone told me they were like, "good we got rid of him...blah, blah, blah, he's a white male."  Some of these are American teachers here also teaching English but they are women, gays, and minorities and the white males are often either homos or go overboard trying to show how liberal/democratic they are to fit in (or both). 

One day before I got kicked off the bus for the mask thing, the subject of coNvid came up and I said it doesn't exist and they laughed at me, and said, "he's probably one of those flat earthers" you know like trying to shame me.. but without missing a beat.. I was like, "well actually now that you mentioned it..."

So anyway, now that you know the background, the bus and Joe Rogan represented them all being covid and round earth believers like the mainstream, and Joe Rogan is very mainstream--but he sometimes speaks up for the censored voices or has characters like Eddie Bravo on his show, which is why I felt I could speak with him on the subject.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2022, 11:40:28 PM »
Come on man where do you come up with that?  Why do you think I don't really believe in flat earth?  It's not a big stretch like you are making it out to be.  Flat Earth is what everyone would've believed in naturally if not for TV and their 3rd grade Science teacher telling them what to think.

I got kicked off my bus to work for not wearing a mask and most people in the teaching profession are democrats/liberals so they hate me for being a white heterosexual male.  They actually said those words almost exactly, someone told me they were like, "good we got rid of him...blah, blah, blah, he's a white male."  Some of these are American teachers here also teaching English but they are women, gays, and minorities and the white males are often either homos or go overboard trying to show how liberal/democratic they are to fit in (or both). 

One day before I got kicked off the bus for the mask thing, the subject of coNvid came up and I said it doesn't exist and they laughed at me, and said, "he's probably one of those flat earthers" you know like trying to shame me.. but without missing a beat.. I was like, "well actually now that you mentioned it..."

So anyway, now that you know the background, the bus and Joe Rogan represented them all being covid and round earth believers like the mainstream, and Joe Rogan is very mainstream--but he sometimes speaks up for the censored voices or has characters like Eddie Bravo on his show, which is why I felt I could speak with him on the subject.

i think u wana believe flat earth and maybe u even do .. but subconsciously i think you know the truth

covid is another story .. i know ur hip to the evil of the medical field so i’m not questioning that, but i do think you’re not fully convinced on the flat earth thing deep down inside.