Author Topic: RAS KASS EXPLAINS HIS 20 YEAR BEEF WIT ALCHEMIST  (Read 461 times)

abusive

Re: RAS KASS EXPLAINS HIS 20 YEAR BEEF WIT ALCHEMIST
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2022, 09:05:13 AM »
yeah he definitely wasn't a flat earther at the time he wrote the book.  So for somebody so knowledgeable about conspiracies he sure missed a big one.  Not only that he's complicated things for the future for when the govt decides to claim a meteorite is going to hit the earth or that Aliens are going to invade
He already said he was wrong about aliens. He kept researching then came to the conclusion that the ufo activity attributed to aliens are actually secret government aircraft. He used to take people to the area around area 51 to watch them fly around at night.

I do believe they will stage an alien invasion. They have shown us that they will too many times in films/television/video games/comics etc. The Vatican has gone on record stating that if there's aliens then they are our brothers. All they would have to do is use the tech that they are keep from us to pull it off, create a Covid like war narrative and the public will believe it.  The UFO's in the sky are apart of the illuminati game cards. Some of those cards have already happened.

Flat earth is more of a recent phenomenon. We were all taught globe earth and even if it didn't make sense to us it wasn't necessarily expressed in the context of flat earth. Matter of fact flat earth is one on Jackson's illuminati cards which came out in '95. Not saying the earth is a sphere but flat earth as we know it may be a controlled movement...

I don't know if your obsessed with flat earth or if you:re just pretending to be. I think the latter.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: RAS KASS EXPLAINS HIS 20 YEAR BEEF WIT ALCHEMIST
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2022, 05:02:31 AM »

I don't know if your obsessed with flat earth or if you:re just pretending to be. I think the latter.

It's a bit of both. 

For starters, I remember the day my 3rd Grade teacher first told the class about gravity.  It sounded like a totally bizarre and unnecessary concept and I literally only believed it because my teacher told me it was real on that day and I loved my teacher and she was an adult and so I believed whatever she said.  That was the only reason I believed it and started believing in globe Earth was because she told me to. 

So years later when the Covid hoax started it became apparent to me that worldwide hoaxes can exist I had to seriously ask myself for the first time if NASA was also a hoax.  The answer was that I only believed in NASA's "Science" because I was told to many years ago by my lovely 3rd grade Teacher.  That was the only reason. 

So I became a flat earther.  And the more they kept fuccing with me with masks, and mandates, and vaxxines, and getting threatened to be fired from my job, and losing friends, family, and so on---all on account of their bullshit Covid hoax---The deeper and deeper I went into Flat Earth.

...So as far as the "pretending" side of it there is no "pretending"; I really do believe in Flat Earth--but I would be less of a troll about it and much more modest about such things if I wasn't getting the NWO shoved in my face so hard the last two years.  Now they are finally backing off a bit and that why you see me being more modest in my communication and less obsessed.  But it's been a coping mechanism for me because the last two years were the worst two years of my life by far and a lot of depression that I'm only now coming out of.  All because of their bullshit Coward-19 hoax.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: abusive