Author Topic: YO TINMAN!  (Read 861 times)

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
YO TINMAN!
« on: October 04, 2002, 07:59:21 AM »
Eu wussup bro,

I was just reading the post about your dad passing away, and man that shit sounds crazy.

About a year ago my mum had a lump in her throat, and the doctor said it could be Lymphomia (cancer of the lymph nodes). I fucking complelty flipt out. Everything I ever thought i knew about life just went PLOP. It turned out to be just some water, nothing bad, thank God, but I still never recovered from that shock.

So I really cannot imagine what'd it be to loose some1 from your close family, but damn I have some idea and I absolutely shit myself at the thought.

Bro, from the bottom of my heart I wish you and your family NOTHING BUT the best of luck & best of health, coz just coming to a 'possibility' of loosing some1 changed my life forever, so i can try to guess what'd it feel like for u.

How did your father die?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

CITY I RIDE FOR...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: YO TINMAN!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2002, 08:20:51 AM »
i feel you on that.. i dunno how id handle such a loss

JAE

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2002, 09:54:18 AM »
Theres one thing to always remember in shit like this.

Shit happens, Deal with it.

The next day will still go on so youve gotta keep movin. You cant just sit in your room and feel sorry for yourself. Its all part of life and it was meant to happen. Youve just gotta deal with it.

Thats what helped me.

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2002, 11:45:50 AM »
Eu wussup bro,

I was just reading the post about your dad passing away, and man that shit sounds crazy.

About a year ago my mum had a lump in her throat, and the doctor said it could be Lymphomia (cancer of the lymph nodes). I fucking complelty flipt out. Everything I ever thought i knew about life just went PLOP. It turned out to be just some water, nothing bad, thank God, but I still never recovered from that shock.

So I really cannot imagine what'd it be to loose some1 from your close family, but damn I have some idea and I absolutely shit myself at the thought.

Bro, from the bottom of my heart I wish you and your family NOTHING BUT the best of luck & best of health, coz just coming to a 'possibility' of loosing some1 changed my life forever, so i can try to guess what'd it feel like for u.

How did your father die?

Yo dogg thats great that your mom didn't have Lymphoma, cuzz that shit is NO joke. My mom just passed away from Lymphoma last month so I know exactly what that shit is all about, this fucking cancer just overwhelmed my mom. It's good that you got a positive head on your shoulders, don't take shit for granted with your family. Stay up!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

MidnightPills

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2002, 12:26:54 PM »
Hey Tinman i can sympathize with what you went though.... I lost my Mother at 17... it is hard losing someone... when we know we will never see them again....

And For Fila... sorry about what your mom went though... it is hard seeing your love one hurting.... stay strong all  :-*

bez

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2002, 03:24:48 PM »
Dam people, I consider myself so lucky. All I have had in my family is the death of an uncle who I thought the world of, and I would love to see him again.  And thats about it.

I hope everyone on the board who has lost close family member, knows that there loved ones are resting in peace under the wing of God adn they will always be with you, no matter where you are or who your with, there watching over you.

R.I.P.

Pillow

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2002, 07:56:31 PM »
Eu wussup bro,

How did your father die?

yo man this post means alot to me. dont take life for granted, ur right. u never know when u are gonna loose someone. 1 month to the day before my dad died my uncle died. he prolly meant jus as much to me as my dad, which may be hard to belive but its tru. we did everything together, i mean everything. he even lived in my house for 5 years. there was NEVER anything wrong with him, then last oct he got a little sick, didnt think it was anything bad, then BOOM, one month later the doc says he has lung cancer (by the way he didnt smoke for 11 years) and 4 months after that he dies, tha most shock i have ever felt in my life, still cant belive it. so please dont take life or the ppl u love for granted, u can loose them anytime. and to FILA, i am sooooooo happy ur mom recovered, i dont wish deaths in the fam on anyone. god was with u dog and really from my heart i am happy for u

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2002, 09:36:36 AM »
May your Father & Uncle rest in peace  :-/
40oz Graphire