Author Topic: A-WAX - WOODIE WORLD (Official Discussion)  (Read 148 times)

Sccit

The following users thanked this post: Duckasuckin

astra4322

Re: A-WAX - WOODIE WORLD (Official Discussion)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 08:32:49 AM »
I feel sorry for this guy. No good album in his discography.

Duckasuckin

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 07:58:16 PM »
You gotta be Joe Blow, because every A-Wax post here you come talking.

Anyway, this album is not for me as I am not big on today’s type of beats- although I do find Nfluenced to be a good track- which brings back memories of my younger days in 2005.

I’ll give him his props because although he has some people that don’t like his shit, he has always been a creative lyricist, has worked with some the bay’s original great producers, and has managed to remain relevant for more than a decade. I don’t think his music would really be appreciated on forum like this as his older music  is more of the “Bay Area underground” sound.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 07:50:28 AM by Duckasuckin »

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2022, 11:22:18 PM »
You gotta be Joe Blow, because every A-Wax post here you come talking.

Anyway, this album is not for me as I am not big on today’s type of beats- although I do find Nfluenced to be a good track- which brings back memories of my younger days in 2005.

I’ll give him his props because although he has some people that don’t like his shit, he has always been a creative lyricist, has worked with some the bay’s original great producers, and has managed to remain relevant for more than a decade. I don’t think his music would really be appreciated on forum like this as his older music  is more of the “Bay Area underground” sound.

i like his old albums more .. used to play savage timez in the whip. he was more on his emcee shit back then.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 03:47:25 PM by Sccit »

The following users thanked this post: Duckasuckin