Author Topic: DJ Quik's Son Arrested for Murder  (Read 1221 times)

h2k4

abusive

Re: DJ Quik's Son Arrested for Murder
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 09:41:06 PM »

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2022, 02:38:26 AM »
Few yrs back quiks daughter killed her 3 months old. Now this. WTF

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2022, 02:53:16 AM »
"Hit the X button stupid/ forward left right"

bumpin that father son joint he did with Xzibit "Sorry I'm Away So Much". 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2022, 04:37:40 AM »
Is it me or Quik is surrounded by death and drama ? Top Dog (not the DR one) , Mausberg. Then i heard recently he killed a teen  (car accident) in the 90's, then his son. Sounds like a lot.

Tell me at least that his son acted in self defense and didn't go trigger happy by himself so he can reasonably plead "not guilty"/ expect some clemency
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2022, 12:15:25 PM »
Is it me or Quik is surrounded by death and drama ? Top Dog (not the DR one) , Mausberg. Then i heard recently he killed a teen  (car accident) in the 90's, then his son. Sounds like a lot.

Tell me at least that his son acted in self defense and didn't go trigger happy by himself so he can reasonably plead "not guilty"/ expect some clemency

yeah, well that "Dollaz and Sense" joint was gangsta but most of the time Quik just presents himself like a music guy and not like a gangsta... but his life has had more drama than a lot of the gangsta rappers out there.  You see that a lot though.. there will be an R&B singer like the homie that did "Return of the Mack" and his life is filled with drama

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2022, 11:30:32 PM »
yeah, well that "Dollaz and Sense" joint was gangsta but most of the time Quik just presents himself like a music guy and not like a gangsta... but his life has had more drama than a lot of the gangsta rappers out there.  You see that a lot though.. there will be an R&B singer like the homie that did "Return of the Mack" and his life is filled with drama

quik was a gangsta, he just made a concentrate effort to stay away from it once he got into music 

shame bout his son.. i thought he was pretty dope on quik’s midnite life album

i coulda sworn they even did a video together. i think it was for trapped on the tracks.. cant find it now. i could be mistaking tho.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2022, 04:41:22 AM »
quik was a gangsta, he just made a concentrate effort to stay away from it once he got into music 

shame bout his son.. i thought he was pretty dope on quik’s midnite life album

i coulda sworn they even did a video together. i think it was for trapped on the tracks.. cant find it now. i could be mistaking tho.

I didn't know this son of his was a rapper also

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2022, 06:51:30 AM »
He's a rapper /musician  you could see him at times on stage playing whatever instrument along his father. He's talented, but it appears in recent years he didn't push hard to come into the music industry.
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

k1000

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2022, 09:44:05 AM »

ure right. watch it here: https://hypebeast.com/2014/5/dj-quik-bishop-lamont-trapped-on-the-track

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2022, 10:13:44 AM »
ure right. watch it here: https://hypebeast.com/2014/5/dj-quik-bishop-lamont-trapped-on-the-track

damn good lookin out!!

why they take this off youtube??

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2022, 01:00:47 AM »

Mark Morrison.

So Much Style

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2022, 04:35:30 PM »
this is a shame. threw his life away. not worth it...........

dj quik has had to go through a lot sucks....
So much style back at it again

escowino

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2022, 09:56:50 AM »

damn good lookin out!!

why they take this off youtube??

Yeah, I wonder why they took this video off youtube

abusive

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2022, 05:37:43 PM »
Mark was on DR. I saw a video about it a few months back. I didn't post it because the guy who was narrating the video kept talking bad about Godfather Suge for no reason. I'll try to find it.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.