Author Topic: "MAYBE I F***3D UP NOT SIGNING TO AFTERMATH!!!" STICKY FINGERS TALKS DR.DRE  (Read 641 times)

Dee Tha AK

Anybody remember that Syke RIP stepped to Onyx over their Style? Shirt-Off, Bandanas,etc.? Can't find the Source now but it happened. Pac was basically tripping on them too but Onyx still performed "Walk In NY" @ the awards.

Okka

Anybody remember that Syke RIP stepped to Onyx over their Style? Shirt-Off, Bandanas,etc.? Can't find the Source now but it happened. Pac was basically tripping on them too but Onyx still performed "Walk In NY" @ the awards.

Really?

Dee Tha AK

Really?

Yes & yeah I've seen that Picture too many times ..

Freddro was even supposed to be signed to DR, Suge wanted him but Pac told him NOT to.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Sticky is a flat Earther "if the Earth is a planet"

and "Remember Me" was recorded in 2001 sessions

Love Sticky’s line…”I’ve heard no before but it was more like “No, No, No”  8) that shit sounded like something Em would come up with was perfect for MMLP
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 09:36:39 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Yes & yeah I've seen that Picture too many times ..

Freddro was even supposed to be signed to DR, Suge wanted him but Pac told him NOT to.

You can tell Fredro kind of really admired Pac.. you don’t need two 2pac’s on the same label.  And I have to admit I actually used to watch the Moesha show back when I was 14–and Fredro was cool on it but you can’t be 2pac and be on the Moesha show it just doesn’t work.. Moesha show wasn’t that far from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

..and that was always an issue wit Onyx I mean on the one hand they always wanna act gangsta and stuff and then next thing they on the Moesha show or Sticky gettin his ass beat by a white boy on celebrity death match.  And I say this as someone who is a fan of all these guys.  But they ain’t Death Row/Pac level
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)