Author Topic: Reggie Wright Jr. Responds To Warren G  (Read 133 times)

abusive

Reggie Wright Jr. Responds To Warren G
« on: June 20, 2022, 02:25:33 PM »

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

jman91331

Re: Reggie Wright Jr. Responds To Warren G
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 04:50:37 PM »
Is it me, or does it seem like they all do Warren G dirty? If it's true that Warren G needed Snoop when he was on the verge of losing his house and he ghosted him? That's foul! This ain't no normal famous person's best friend, this dude is the reason Snoop got discovered. Snoop should look out for life! Snoop and anyone who came to Deathrow through Snoop owes Warren G everything and they seem to dog (no pun intended) him out. There isn't one Warren G production on any solo Snoop album and we all know he had albums littered with so so to bullshit productions that Warren could've done way better. A Warren G produced Snoop album would've kept them both on the map when they both started to fall off at one point. Dr. Dre too, Warren G brought in Snoop who brought in Nate, RBX, Daz, artists who helped put Death Row on the map and he couldn't even mix a Warren G album. You know what kind of look simply seeing produced by Warren G mixed by Dr Dre (or even Executive Produced by Dr Dre) what kind of stamp that would've have put on his career? Hell, we couldn't even get at least a RBX produced by Warren G or some shit. Even Def Jam, dude saved them from bankruptcy when he dropped that album over there, he should be at least an executive at Def Jam on the strength.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 05:26:29 PM »
I didn't watch the video but no grown man is obligated to help another from losing they house. I'd have ghosted someone for that too.

jman91331

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 06:22:28 PM »
I didn't watch the video but no grown man is obligated to help another from losing they house. I'd have ghosted someone for that too.
On a regular you're right but if that man is responsible for your success you owe it to him.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 07:11:14 PM »
On a regular you're right but if that man is responsible for your success you owe it to him.

I agree and disagree. Master P gave Snoop 30k when Snoop was broke but if someone's losing their home it might be 100s of 1000s and we don't know why he put himself in that situation. A lot of people live above their means and get equity loans, not saying this situation is that.

Rubinho

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2022, 09:30:46 AM »
I agree and disagree. Master P gave Snoop 30k when Snoop was broke but if someone's losing their home it might be 100s of 1000s and we don't know why he put himself in that situation. A lot of people live above their means and get equity loans, not saying this situation is that.

No matter the reason if it was my friend and i had so much money I would have gave it to him without him needing to ask me.

jman91331

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2022, 10:00:18 AM »
No matter the reason if it was my friend and i had so much money I would have gave it to him without him needing to ask me.
Exactly, that's loyal! That's the whole purpose of building up your whole team. If its at least 5 of us sitting on over a million, it aint shit if one of ua falls off to all pony up a hot 50 thousand a piece and get our friend back up. But when it comes to the friend that helped convert him from a nickle and dime curb selling dope man to the muli millionaire superstar he is today, it would be no questions asked especially if he fell on hard times.