Author Topic: Another interview of Kurupt saying he was gonna retire before Suge made him VP  (Read 598 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Another interview of Kurupt saying he nearly retired and wanted to retire before Suge made him VP at Death Row

This proves I’m right and you are wrong to whoever was questioning me in the other thread
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Okka

He has said (in the past) that he was broke at the time. I wonder how he would've been able to retire.

Dee Tha AK

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
He has said (in the past) that he was broke at the time. I wonder how he would've been able to retire.

That Foxy Brown punani don’t come cheap
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

b.laden

i dont know Kurupt 'life but how can you be broke when you sold millions of copies with DPG,Dre ,Snoop etc...

Okka

i dont know Kurupt 'life but how can you be broke when you sold millions of copies with DPG,Dre ,Snoop etc...

'Cause they weren't gettin' paid like they was supposed to. You might wanna check out a documentary or two about what really happened at Death Row.

b.laden

'Cause they weren't gettin' paid like they was supposed to. You might wanna check out a documentary or two about what really happened at Death Row.
yeah i know Suge wasnt very loyal . snoop already said they only ate chips when recording chronic and doggystyle.  but why would you sign again with suge Knight when you already know  he doesnt pay good. 

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

Okka

yeah i know Suge wasnt very loyal . snoop already said they only ate chips when recording chronic and doggystyle.  but why would you sign again with suge Knight when you already know  he doesnt pay good.

'Cause Suge gave him a few million dollars to sign for the second time.

The following users thanked this post: Dee Tha AK

Dee Tha AK

'Cause Suge gave him a few million dollars to sign for the second time.

Even he signed for the second time and was VP

Still no Album ROFL!

b.laden

A few millions of chips  ;D

Okka

Even he signed for the second time and was VP

Still no Album ROFL!

"Against Tha Grain" did come out on Death Row, but after Kurupt had left already.

Dee Tha AK

"Against Tha Grain" did come out on Death Row, but after Kurupt had left already.

It wasn't officially released, was it?

astra4322

Death Row version is official then we get Daz version (unofficial) and Down and Dirty - reedition with slightly different tracklist and cover (official).

Tony Trey

It sure was.  I got a copy on release date.  I had to special order it though, because no stores near me were stocking it.

astra4322