Author Topic: 200MB OF DR. DRE (AFTERMATH CAMP) DETOX REF'S AND EXCLUSIVES...  (Read 2299 times)

Shag Diggler

THIS IS MY CURTAIN CALL...ITS BEEN REAL MY DUB FAM I WONT BE POSTING ANYMORE ON THIS SITE.....IV BEEN TRADING  BEATS FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS OR SO (NOT JUST DRE AND AFTERMATH BEATS) BUT OTHER BIG TIME PRODUCERS..... I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A GREAT CLOSER TO MY YEARS ON THIS SITE...ENJOY....

DR DRE.  FOCUS... The Game.. Asia... MIKENKEYS...DJ KHALIL....Seige Monstracity....NEFF-U...ILLMIND... Dem Jointz and a few more

https://mega.nz/folder/xOURkLbD#Rg1eBss0Sc3n7-XuB5MtNg
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 02:41:51 PM by Shag Diggler »

Hittman2001

Re: 200MB OF DR. DRE (AFTERMATH CAMP) DETOX REF'S AND EXCLUSIVES...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2022, 03:10:44 PM »
Good luck to you on your future endeavors!  Appreciate the drop

The following users thanked this post: EnzoUK, Shag Diggler

Inferio07

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2022, 03:49:48 PM »
Good luck and thankyou for all that you've done

The following users thanked this post: Shag Diggler

Okka

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2022, 02:07:47 AM »
Thank you for sharing this, homie and thanks for everything you've dropped through out the years. You're gonna stop postin'? Any particular reason?

mtbsm

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2022, 02:24:51 AM »
Thank you for everything - some gems in this last post

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2022, 06:11:48 AM »
sick

why the sudden retirement?

Mr.(Ko)Kane

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2022, 08:29:08 AM »
Thank you very much for the drop, Sad to see you leave this board, since I was looking forward to whatever you've posted and shared. Thanks for the cool stuff. Are you active on other sites? I always wondered where those Dre leaks are being traded. I'm familiar with some groups, but never saw any Dre stuff yet.

Really love going through those files, quite a nice variation of instrumentals as well. Since it's impossible to proof where those files are coming from (legit or not), I'll take them for what those are...some nice instrumentals to listen to and imagine what Detox could have sounded like in his different stages. I'm hearing different influences and some songs that remind me of the "Under Pressure"and "Mr. Perscription" era of Detox (my least favourite concept). Can't lie, "Young World" was the first one I clicked on. It's quite different to what I expected it to sound like, but still a cool instrumental. My personal highlight is "The Planets" instrumental that was part a snippet collection some time ago. A proper Planets instrumental album would have been dope.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, Shag Diggler

jerseymike

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2022, 09:52:12 AM »
why are people still falling for these fake youtube beats lmao. none of these are detox references or exclusives lol.

tempo2

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2022, 11:45:44 AM »
thanks for the drop much appreciated it. that fredwreck beat is an absolute banger and would of loved to hear some west coast legends over that

lakersalltheway

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2022, 05:36:20 PM »
thanks for the drop much appreciated it. that fredwreck beat is an absolute banger and would of loved to hear some west coast legends over that

I've heard most of these over the years, and it is obviously a mix of leaks, recreated instrumentals, and fakes. I want to know which ones are legitimate and not, but I have to say that "Detox" sound is definitely alive in most of the tracks. Even on the GTA soundtrack, Dre seems to still be in love with that slightly off-kilter, hard drum and distorted sound he's been toying with for a decade. "Fallin' Up" is the best example of that. He's just never pulled the trigger and released an album with that full soundscape. I really think that he wants to put out an album with that vibe but feels hesitant. "The Planets" stuff is by far the most interesting. It has that hard 2001 vibe mixed with new sounds I haven't heard anywhere else.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2022, 07:10:10 PM »
why are people still falling for these fake youtube beats lmao. none of these are detox references or exclusives lol.

some might be but there are def some confirmed real joints in there

The following users thanked this post: Okka

jessiebarker2020

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2022, 07:58:22 PM »
Okay I'm here to spill the beans chad m kiser is where a lot of those beats and snippets came from chad m kiser gcord lied to him and uploaded them few years back some real some not also couple fakes from yt

The following users thanked this post: jerseymike

tempo2

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2022, 07:09:53 AM »
im looking forward to hearing the new snoop work he has done with dre recently, I think this will be an interesting barometer to where dre's current production style is, especially if its substantial contribution with him rumoured to be executive producer.

jerseymike

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2022, 08:43:39 AM »
Okay I'm here to spill the beans chad m kiser is where a lot of those beats and snippets came from chad m kiser gcord lied to him and uploaded them few years back some real some not also couple fakes from yt
still waiting for chad to drop not my style, thats only song left from those snippets that hasnt leaked.

mtbsm

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2022, 01:37:00 PM »
The planet stuff had potential. Feeling the Saturn one, personally. Best song on here to me
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 06:54:07 PM by mtbsm »