Author Topic: DPG Eulogy Documentary Discussion Thread  (Read 379 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: DPG Eulogy Documentary Discussion Thread
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2022, 03:54:48 PM »

You on your troll game lately. Nipsey wanted to change things in his community and a whole a lot of other things.

that's over-rated.   Did you know that a piece of art can bring about World Peace?  Did you know that Sports and Athletics can heal people?  Did you know that the happiness that Nate Dogg brought to the community reduced anger levels, inspired the world, and brought about greater prosperity?

There's more ways to change a community then owning a clothing store or attending a police brutality protest. 

(In fact... attending a police brutality protest could actually have an adverse effect, because you are reducing the pool of qualified applicants at the police force every time pressure and threats are exerted at the force the number of qualified applicants decreases)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Okka

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2022, 11:56:44 PM »
that's over-rated.   Did you know that a piece of art can bring about World Peace?  Did you know that Sports and Athletics can heal people?  Did you know that the happiness that Nate Dogg brought to the community reduced anger levels, inspired the world, and brought about greater prosperity?

There's more ways to change a community then owning a clothing store or attending a police brutality protest.

(In fact... attending a police brutality protest could actually have an adverse effect, because you are reducing the pool of qualified applicants at the police force every time pressure and threats are exerted at the force the number of qualified applicants decreases)

I wasn't talking about either. Nip had big plans about a lot of things, but it's clear you're not familiar with any of it.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2022, 12:04:46 AM »
I wasn't talking about either. Nip had big plans about a lot of things, but it's clear you're not familiar with any of it.

No, Hip-Hop has been dead since the G Unit Era and Nas release of the album HipHop is Dead made it official in 2007.  The last new album I enjoyed was Dre’s Compton album and that was way back in 2015.

I tried listening to Nipsey cause the Afghan homie at the forum Technique said he was dope so I gave him a chance and wasn’t impressed.  He wasn’t wack but it wasn’t better than finding some old 90’s album to listen to.

Am I not allowed to say Nipsey is over-rated??  Is that blasphemy?  Why?  He doesn’t deserve to be held in the regard of Marley, Pac, Eazy
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Okka

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2022, 11:20:45 AM »
No, Hip-Hop has been dead since the G Unit Era and Nas release of the album HipHop is Dead made it official in 2007.  The last new album I enjoyed was Dre’s Compton album and that was way back in 2015.

I tried listening to Nipsey cause the Afghan homie at the forum Technique said he was dope so I gave him a chance and wasn’t impressed.  He wasn’t wack but it wasn’t better than finding some old 90’s album to listen to.

Am I not allowed to say Nipsey is over-rated??  Is that blasphemy?  Why?  He doesn’t deserve to be held in the regard of Marley, Pac, Eazy

Nah, of course not. You have a right to voice your opinion. Like we all do. Nipsey has a lot of classic material in my opinion though, but I wasn't even talking about his music. I was speakin' about what he was tryin' to achieve in life. Not sure why you thought I was speakin' about his music.