Author Topic: Daz talks about how he influenced Jay-Z in writing “Still Dre”  (Read 420 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Daz talks about how he influenced Jay-Z in writing “Still Dre”
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2022, 12:47:20 PM »

i don’t go for any hoax

Hardly anybody can make such a statement.  That's like saying, "It usually takes 10 years for most government cover-ups to become public".  A statement such as that is asinine because how would you know that because what about all the cover-ups that haven't been exposed?? 

Who is the person that will say, "yeah, I believe in every hoax".  That's oxymoronic, because you can't call something a hoax and believe it at the same time!

So you believe the earth is a globe and you believe Corona is legit (both hoaxes)-- but there could be some shit everyone believes in like let's say the Titanic or some shit like that and let's say the event never fuccin happened.  There's tons of stuff out there that we think is legit and it could later be revealed to be a hoax.  That goes for anyone.  Don't assume you have never been fooled either, everybody has been fooled about some event in history. 

Like maybe Shakespeare didn't really write Romeo and Juliet or some shit like that; but you think Shakespeare wrote it.

Maybe we all think that Eminem wrote "Lose Yourself" and later it comes out that Bizzare ghost wrote the shit for Eminem.  Or we think that Warren G wrote "Do You See" and it was actually Kurupt.  Anything is possible.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2022, 01:18:30 PM »
Hardly anybody can make such a statement.  That's like saying, "It usually takes 10 years for most government cover-ups to become public".  A statement such as that is asinine because how would you know that because what about all the cover-ups that haven't been exposed?? 

Who is the person that will say, "yeah, I believe in every hoax".  That's oxymoronic, because you can't call something a hoax and believe it at the same time!

So you believe the earth is a globe and you believe Corona is legit (both hoaxes)-- but there could be some shit everyone believes in like let's say the Titanic or some shit like that and let's say the event never fuccin happened.  There's tons of stuff out there that we think is legit and it could later be revealed to be a hoax.  That goes for anyone.  Don't assume you have never been fooled either, everybody has been fooled about some event in history. 

Like maybe Shakespeare didn't really write Romeo and Juliet or some shit like that; but you think Shakespeare wrote it.

Maybe we all think that Eminem wrote "Lose Yourself" and later it comes out that Bizzare ghost wrote the shit for Eminem.  Or we think that Warren G wrote "Do You See" and it was actually Kurupt.  Anything is possible.

the only thing i believe in is God

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2022, 03:48:57 AM »
Where is the line: "I spend major loot on khaki suits" 😂