Author Topic: Above The Law LP and Questions for Damon X  (Read 992 times)

DX from A.T.L.

Re:Above The Law LP and Questions for Damon X
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2003, 03:45:54 AM »
Damon X you like to call whites cracka huh?

WELL FUCK YOU NIGGA!

Dont stoop down to someones level if ur gonna diss them over it. The scans Nino showed were interesting, but I dont give a shit what/who Damon is anyway, dude has some interesting things to say on one hand, but plays the race card too often for my liking. Anyways, just thought u shouldnt lower urself, it does nothing for you dude!

Race card? Play it to often? Think rational, not emotional Toby.

Well do "That Cracker J"  and "Mighty Whitey" play the race card as well? I only call Scott a "cracka"(although a few others may fit the term as well), since he has used the term "nigger" several times, it's all in fun, this is the internet, buddy. And Scott can show as many links as possible, if I wasn't who I say I am, I would of been "exposed" two years ago when I made my presence known. Sometimes, those on the outside have a hard time swallowing the pill of truth.
So as long as ATL is mentioned on the internet in a positive or negative way, it's all good, since we never had a presence before.

EazySteve

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2003, 07:51:16 AM »
What the phukk is the whole point in this?  Really?  Did DX hurt your feelings that much?

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2003, 06:10:37 PM »
Damon I know Nino does it too, but I was just talking about u then. And yeah this is the internet...I know, so who gives a shit at the end of the day, its just fun arguing wouldnt u agree?  ;D

Now Im off to watch Dirk & Co. destroy Timmy D

DX from A.T.L.

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2003, 06:55:40 PM »
Damon I know Nino does it too, but I was just talking about u then. And yeah this is the internet...I know, so who gives a shit at the end of the day, its just fun arguing wouldnt u agree?  ;D

Now Im off to watch Dirk & Co. destroy Timmy D

Well, I'll just say this and end my continuation of this thread, because it has lost its luster, but to me Scott Shepard is a cracka/cracker and lives up to that word including trying to legitimize himself into Black (Hip-Hop) culture far from just being a fan. I'm pretty sure deep down he truly wishes he was Black, like so many other Caucasians who are attracted to Black culture from Jazz, Gospel, on up to Hip-Hop. Culture Bandits have been running amok since the Day Little Richard created Rock n' Roll and the White establishment gave that title to the noted racist, Elvis Aaron Presley.

So since terms like cracka, whitebread are part of our cultural existence I will use it in a joking way and/or on a serious tip, those who are not part of my environment or culture can complain about the use of those terms, but until you (Caucasians) demand Black artists to stop spouting nigga 24/7, then you can't say nothing to the thousands of artists who have used cracka, honkey, devil etc in their lyrics. You want to enjoy this culture you gave to just deal with it's racial over/undertones, since the people who created it, have been dealing with it unjustly  8)

TheSheriff

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2003, 06:47:51 PM »
I never thought I'd leap to the defence of our favourite reverse racist, but Nino, you should have at least collected this "evidence" and posted it first. You're looking stupid.

Damon may or not be guilty of the offences he is charged with, but I want to see evidence first, laddy.

And Damon, could you answer Engies's points, please?