Author Topic: KNOC-TURN'AL - L.A. Nite-N-Day OFFICIAL VIDEO  (Read 828 times)

gio™fugahoo

Re: KNOC-TURN'AL - L.A. Nite-N-Day OFFICIAL VIDEO
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2022, 08:21:49 AM »
Feat tupac???

Let’s hope it won’t be this song

Had and still has potential
Just need good beats

Okka

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2022, 09:16:12 AM »
Yeah dawg.. same thing I was thinking.  That song deserved a video back in the day, so better late then never.

...I thought this dude had a great launch with the Wash soundtrack, big single/video with Dre--and then he had the Missy Elliot single with Dre getting play.  Then this track "Night and Day" was his best solo track, huge banger, which could have also been a big time single/video. 

Used to bump the hell out of it I had that official EP that he put out and loved that EP.  It was kind of odd how he was so well promoted/backed and still had a big fail and then that really odd/weak solo album that got released officially/unofficially. 

Strange.  But just another Aftermath related cat that I was hyped about that never came to fruition, like King T, Hitman...and the stuff 6'2" was doing deserved waaaaay more hype but just didn't get executed.

Knoc actually released two official albums. There's also that one fake album released by somebody called "Return Of The Hustler".

Feat tupac???

Let’s hope it won’t be this song

Had and still has potential
Just need good beats

That was already released on a soundtrack.

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2022, 02:25:02 PM »
Holy shit
Damn music these days really sucks

h2k4

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2022, 07:43:36 PM »
This is sort of a brilliant idea. I don't think I've seen anyone release a new video for an old song, lol. It's crazy how he had that EP and then just disappeared.

The following users thanked this post: Marco

BJV

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2022, 08:05:42 PM »
"When I bubble, it's trouble"

From what I understood Knoc became a major alcoholic after his success. I hope he got his shit straight I especially liked his writing.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2022, 10:49:32 PM »
This is sort of a brilliant idea. I don't think I've seen anyone release a new video for an old song, lol. It's crazy how he had that EP and then just disappeared.

a couple examples

The following users thanked this post: Al Bundy

Okka

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2022, 05:15:02 AM »
Holy shit
Damn music these days really sucks

What song are you talking about?

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2022, 08:29:21 AM »
What song are you talking about?

he’s saying this is so dope that it puts the awfulness of todays music in perspective

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2022, 09:51:29 AM »

he’s saying this is so dope that it puts the awfulness of todays music in perspective

I read that wrong.

:snoop:

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2022, 10:51:42 AM »
I read that wrong.

:snoop:

Lol
I taught that pac feat is/was fanmade cause the song sucks
(Like most of the songs these days  ;D ;D ;D)
But u said they allready released it
No quality control no nothing …..
I could go on and on but it’s easy
I hate today’s music cause today’s music sucks
I Said in another Thread They lost the Formula
invest some money to make Songs
Buy a good Beat and not a cheap/free Beat and pay/get a Producer
All of you know what I mean so I stop my tirade and listen to music before 2010  ::) ::) ::)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2022, 02:42:02 PM »

that's what I was trying to say
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2022, 02:45:12 PM »
"When I bubble, it's trouble"

From what I understood Knoc became a major alcoholic after his success. I hope he got his shit straight I especially liked his writing.

good line with that Quik banger...

...yo, it's hard to say though if he had "success".  Maybe he gets a bit of royalties off 2001?  Maybe he got an advance to do a solo album?

Maybe...

Compared to the average person he had success.  I mean the guy played a key role on one of the biggest albums in rap history.  But unsuccessful considering he had all the stars aligned for him to blow up and failed to even produce a legit solo LP

Okka

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2022, 08:49:24 AM »
that's what I was trying to say

good line with that Quik banger...

...yo, it's hard to say though if he had "success".  Maybe he gets a bit of royalties off 2001?  Maybe he got an advance to do a solo album?

Maybe...

Compared to the average person he had success.  I mean the guy played a key role on one of the biggest albums in rap history.  But unsuccessful considering he had all the stars aligned for him to blow up and failed to even produce a legit solo LP

He released an actual solo album called "The Way I Am". First single was with Snoop, produced by Scott Storch and it was everywhere. The album even sold out, but Elektra folded at the time so they weren't able to press more copies. Do some research before you keep saying the same shit over and over again like it's an actual fact.

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2022, 10:52:09 AM »
did we really need a new thread about a video from     2001    from an Alcoholic? everybody know what happens to him, or not?
it's just so typical dubcnnn, unpacking ancient stuff and discussing it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2022, 10:53:04 AM »
He released an actual solo album called "The Way I Am". First single was with Snoop, produced by Scott Storch and it was everywhere. The album even sold out, but Elektra folded at the time so they weren't able to press more copies. Do some research before you keep saying the same shit over and over again like it's an actual fact.

Dope, never knew this existed till today

I’m too dumb to figure that out.. I’m just seeing this video for the first time today… and only LP I saw of him in stores was dogshit and nothing like the EP or what was expected and I heard something about him saying it was unofficial.

It’s not the fans job to “do research” — anybody that’s been hanging at this forum all these years is a die hard and if it’s too confusing for your die hard fans to figure out then good luck trying to sell to the masses.

It’s the job of the artist to package and market in a way that is palatable and digestible to the listener and knoc failed to do that.